Claudio84
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malmö FF - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malmö FF

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:27 am

@freeza... i was responding to Chad btw. This is of course a huge win and a momentum builder. If Benz can help us, then i'm happy for the team. But i cannot and will not support this douche. Can you imagine if a teammate of yours came to you and pushed a sex tape blackmail? That's why i'm more outraged than most. It's bad enough to do it period.... but to a teammate WHILE training for a game????

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:03 am

Good confidence booster for our players now lets play like this against Villarreal next Sunday
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:43 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Good confidence booster for our players now lets play like this against Villarreal next Sunday

Not going to happen because, unfortunately Bale will play.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:33 am

sportsczy wrote:@freeza... i was responding to Chad btw. This is of course a huge win and a momentum builder. If Benz can help us, then i'm happy for the team. But i cannot and will not support this douche. Can you imagine if a teammate of yours came to you and pushed a sex tape blackmail? That's why i'm more outraged than most. It's bad enough to do it period.... but to a teammate WHILE training for a game????

Well not directed at you but the mere fact that this game was unimportant. It was important to show they're still able to kill a team, no matter the quality. It's great for morale.

Also agreed with Benzema thing. Which is why I didn't blame Ronaldo last time for not celebrating intensely when Benzema scored. I wouldn't even want to look at my teammate if he was this stupid and risked our entire season because he hangs out with criminals.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:46 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Not going to happen because, unfortunately Bale will play.

Maybe Rafa has come to the conclusion that BBC shouldn't start all together. Maybe that's why he left Bale out yesterday. So there's a slight chance Benzema might be dropped against Villareal for Bale.

That would be the wise thing to do - playing two and benching one every single game. That way Benzema and Bale will have fresh legs until the end of the season. Plus, we'd be able to see Isco and James play together regularly. Those kids can shred and their crosses are out of this world :wub:

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2