Eugenio Martinez Bravo

3 posters

Go down

Eugenio Martinez Bravo Empty Eugenio Martinez Bravo

Post by Shamirr Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 pm

His football ideas seem solid but does anyone have information about him outside his previous candidacy. What does he do for a living? Is he doing well? What contacts does he have? Can he meet the silly new criteria that Flo enacted? Is Bill on this forum? Any info would be great.

I loved everything he said during the last election. From looking for financial sustainability and responsibility, to have a consistent footballing identity and striving towards high professional standards. He also didn't just randomly promise star transfers which i liked. It was all great.
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Eugenio Martinez Bravo Empty Re: Eugenio Martinez Bravo

Post by Shamirr Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:06 pm

His Linkedin Page:

https://es.linkedin.com/in/eugeniomartinezbravo
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:07 pm

His AS interviews

http://as.com/tag/eugenio_martinez_bravo/a/
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:04 pm

He looks like the kind of guy I would like to manage Real Madrid, knows the true values of the Cantera and what it could do.

But then again Perez said Pavones and Zidanes BS
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:23 pm

That's kind of where my question comes from. He says the right things but I wonder if any fans have knowledge of him outside the image he wants to show us. Perez has had occasion to say the right things.
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi Shamirr, Yes I'm on this forum (occasionally). Eugenio is well known in Madrid and among socios. He is president of plataforma blanca, (look it up if you want to know more about what he stands for). In business he is a managing partner of a communications consultancy company. Successful business wise, but not an extremely wealthy one like Perez is. He would make a great president IMO, however there are two large factors against him. 1. He has to raise funds to run (last time (I think it was 2010), he had to withdraw because he couldn't raise enough) and 2. With the election rules that Perez managed to pass in 2013 requiring minimum 20 years socio status, he falls short (at least I think so, definitely did when rule was changed).

Bottom line, it is doubtful if he can run. What Flo did for last election was basically eliminate any opposition. So even if Flo calls another election next year, unless he steps down, there is little doubt that he would get acclaimed again. !!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down