Pedram
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Danilo getting skinned so much i lost count Laughing

Deserved win. Took our chances in the first half and Navas comes up big again.

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Lucas and modric coming off destroyed the defense.

When they came off Nolito became too dangerous. Nacho was a calamity, so was Danillo.

Great game by Navas and Marcelo. Modric,Jese,Vasquez and Casemiro good game.

Average game by Kroos
Ramos and Varane not good.
Ronaldo was shit, no movement and walked in an important game.
Danillo was terrible even with help. The guy gives up after getting dribbled.. No recovery game whatsoever.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 pm

We lost our control after the subs. Shouldnt have subbed Lucas and especially not Jese. Nolito deserved a goal today for his effort so i am happy he got it.

Ronaldo was extremely lazy today. Not sure if injured or not but he wasnt even willing to run 20 yards after a pass

Varane with a shocker and Danilo was better at rw. Maybe we should try him there. Nacho showed better defensive performance after he came in. Forced Nolito to the middle but we were unlucky our cbs were so bad

Marcelo was excellent. He and Navas won us this game.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:02 pm

I really like Lucas defensive workrate but in the final third he cant finish nor make a good cross. But his defense is fantastic
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:03 pm

@Adit, we were already a mess when Modric was in there. It was our 2 wingers we shouldnt have subbed especially Jese who Celta had trouble dealing with
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Didn't watch the game... But reading the comments you'd think we lost 6-0 at the Bernabeu to Getafe Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:12 pm

good 3pts and bad overall performance onto the next one.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Same old, score goals, not even to kill off the oppoenent away, close away to get caught in second half game. oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:18 pm

^^^^ Pretty much my gripe with Rafa this season. Ill forgive him this time as we played only 3 days ago. And we didnt retreat until after they got a player sent off. Before then they had just a handful of chances. Mostly from mistakes by our cbs. After their red and we stated being defensive it was full on attack for them with horrendous finishing on the other end by us. Poverty chips really??!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm

we did the same with carlo tbh Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:22 pm

We were never defensive with Carlo apart from in the cups vs Bayern/Barca. Which was one of his biggest flaws. Stubborness!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Celta have a really dynamic attack. Even with 10 men they attacked us from every which way. Thank goodness for Navas or we would have inevitably lost that one.

I don't think it was all down to poor defending- I just think we lost our focus when it needed to be x100 because Celta not only didn't suffer from Cabral being sent off- it seemed to light a fire under them.

Nolito- what a strike. My jaw was literally on the floor for that one.

Hats off to Celta, but hats off to us for finishing our chances and being blessed with such a fantastic keeper

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:25 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We were never defensive with Carlo apart from in the cups vs Bayern/Barca. Which was one of his biggest flaws. Stubborness!!

was having a laugh cause nick said carlo did the same thing and i told him he was wrong, and thank you for confirming it Razz
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:28 pm

I have seen this game against celta so many times in the past it did not even surprise me. Put your agenda against Benitez aside, we arent doing especially better or worse with him that we did last season or the season before under carlo.

the difference comes from the fact that we havent had periods like this without bale AND benzema, so our attack is a little less productive, and we score less goals compared to last season in equivalent games.

Also, last season we did not have Casemiro, meaning Kroos would play his position, Isco in midfield, and another attacker upfront per default. the personel is just different, but the result is the same to me regardless of impressions.

Last third of the game, we let off, we stop running, we back down to protect our lead and we avoid a few dangerous chances late to get the win away
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:35 pm

I for one have nothing against rafa, he is doing a good job for the most parts, as i said he is ending games weak, because he is clearly trying to protect a lead, and as seen with mou that doesn't work for us, it just doesn't.

under carlo the team was attacking and defended poorly true, but i don't remember carlo consistently locking up shop at 70 mins, that mou like which was my point no agenda at all, i bet teams start saving their energy to blitz us when rafa goes defensive.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:46 pm

A big reason why sitting back is not working is because our counters have become absolutely awful. Better counters=teams wont send so many players up=better defensive stability
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:54 pm

i wouldn't say that all there is to it, we're simply not a team that sit deep and defend well, not our strength we are better when attacking, pinning teams back and defending against couple players at a time, but a wave of player we look like scrubs.

credit to celta they were very good and exposed a lot of weaknesses tbh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:57 pm

yeah, still recall games where we were sitting back last season and inviting pressure...

it's not so much about who is coaching it's also about the players we have and how they are used to react to certain situation. it takes a lot to modify those behaviours.

Not to even mention that celta were pressing like crazy, they had a week rest and we were squaring off against psg 3 days ago. And it's pretty much the same eleven that started, with modric returning from injury and so on...

it really isnt a big deal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 pm

And I'm here thinking we played great, as did Celta. Honestly, they can be a new "Super Depor" with a bit more luck and shrewder signings. Ironically, they are from the Galician region.

Anyway, no complaints from this fan. We did extremely well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm

its not big deal that why i said there is no agenda or rafa hate, needs to stop going defensive that quickly, cause rm is clearly not the team you want parking it with 20+ mins to go.

I can understand trying to prepare the team, for those situations for later in the season, but how about 80 mins instead then 75 mins, gradually get the players into it, than trying to hang on to a point.

we did go defensive under carlo sure, but mainly against big teams, otherwise chew his gum, relax and let the team attack as much as they wanted.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:33 am

playing with teams like Celta more frequently would help us improve greatly. Beautiful team!

I believe Ronaldo’s lack of mobility is due to his age, his body cannot take it anymore. That dude is smart and he knows his body. As much as people criticized his game today, I still think this was his best match this season – A goal against Celta is worth more than 5 against Levante. These are the games we need a savior and he was there.

Keylor is like the messi of goal keepers right now.
Has anyone noticed Benitez intentionally deflecting praise away from Keylor when the world can clearly see how he has been saving us. He is trying to make it look like it his more about his tactics. He deserves credit for our defensive solidity, but I think Keylor deserves his fair share.

Benitez on Keylor after the Celta match, and this is not the first time.
Praise for Keylor Navas's heroics?: "It was a whole team effort, we scored three, created a hatful of chances and after Wednesday's game, we've come here and played a team who were unbeaten and feeling on top of the world. We played well and coped well with being put on the back foot".
Culled from http://www.marca.com/en/2015/10/24/en/football/real_madrid/1445708710.html

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:41 am

keylor needs a pet name!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:11 am

i'm okay with the game. as fans we need to be patient. not playing well and getting 3 points away from home is quite vital, especially with all the injuries we have. i take it that with time our play will be better...happy about the win, still worried about the defense but baby steps
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:06 pm

chad4401 wrote:bill why are you such a hypocrite? weren't you the one who said morata>benzema based on nothing, and clearly you and a lot of other posters every season are anti-benzema, even when he is scoring and showing up big time, some you couldn't wait jump on him for 2 misses in a game he scored,

Chad, I'm convinced you can't even read. What I said when Morata was at Madrid was that he was making better runs than Benz. You are so absorbed in your fanboy Benz, you can't even read the validity at times of where Benz could improve his game. most here generally say Benz is the best CF for us and several even saying he is world's best, but you obviously never hear that. There are many that now just make a comment to get you going on your tiresome rants. It's an open debate as to what is the biggest joke on this forum; the conspiracy theories of Harmonica or your derogatory Benz rants.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 pm

I can't be the only person here who honestly thought we played well? Have to agree with the Frenchman, if you didn't watch the match, you would think we lost badly and didn't do shit.

We won against a side that mauled Barcelona, the defending treble winners and, coincidentally, is on some serious form.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

No I'm with you Doc. The only negatives I took from game was lack of focus in final minutes and Ronaldo not making the effort / run several times. The game seemed always in control IMO. I was impressed with Celta and that goal by Nolito was a golazo. Navas was outstanding.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next