El Gunner
Unique
RealGunner
elitedam
LeSwagg James
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Cell Phone Thread

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:48 am

silver wrote:OK I think I will get the S8. Any reasons not to get it?

I heard its fingerprint scanner sucks ass. It could be a big issue, depends on what you're looking for though

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Cell Phone Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 pm

This looks really beautiful

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Samsung-W2018-1

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Samsung-W2018-2

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Samsung-W2018-6
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Imagine going back from a touchscreen keyboard to T9 Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:04 am

The iphone X costs NZ$1700 for 64GB and NZ$2,100 for 256GB - almost twice as much as the Samsung S8.

This is too much for a phone...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:23 pm

What's the point of getting iPhones anymore when Apple has ADMITTED to slowing down your phone
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 pm

guest7 wrote:What's the point of getting iPhones anymore when Apple has ADMITTED to slowing down your phone

You ever get a text from a girl and it comes up as green?

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Hey-its-jennifer-from-the-other-night-hey-oh-wow-15193241

Picked up an 8 Plus this week, new year, same piece of shit me

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Luca wrote:
guest7 wrote:What's the point of getting iPhones anymore when Apple has ADMITTED to slowing down your phone

You ever get a text from a girl and it comes up as green?

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 5 Hey-its-jennifer-from-the-other-night-hey-oh-wow-15193241

Picked up an 8 Plus this week, new year, same piece of shit me

Fake news, emojis are available in Androids and even PCs nowadays. Also I hate buying new phones, I don't really need another one every year since the new functions dont even matter anymore...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm

It was a joke

I kind of buy them as I need them or want them, but I'm not that big into them. I have friends that change their phone every 2-3 months, seems dramatic and expensive

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 pm

No one else on here watching this cringy, Samsung conference/S9 reveal?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:06 am

Didn't watch the conference (samsung sucks at hosting them) but def getting the s9 (currently on the s6). Only wish they put the double camera in the smaller one so I wouldn't have to choose between the s9 and s9+.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 am

I've never owned a Samsung phone, but I need to replace my current phone and there's no particular phone I'm interested in these days, so I might consider other brands than Apple - who, in my opinion, have been underachieving since Tim Cook took charge of the brand. All they have left over other brands is hype and brand power, not innovation.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:51 pm

What was so innovative with Apple during the Steve Jobs era? They have always been about having a less technical phones and more user friendly phones, something they're still doing.

If anything they've been better because they've added all the missing functions now. Even released different sizes on the phones.

My big, big, BIG beef with Apple is that their intentionally ruining your phone for the sake of buying a new one. And that was there with Steve Jobs too.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:26 pm

guest7 wrote:My big, big, BIG beef with Apple is that their intentionally ruining your phone for the sake of buying a new one. And that was there with Steve Jobs too.

They don't 'ruin' your phone. They slow down older phones with every update in order to make their battery keep up and don't degrade too fast.

So you can either replace your battery for a new one and everything will be fine or just stop updating the software.

I still prefer iOS to any other operating system BTW.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:47 am

Myesyats wrote:
guest7 wrote:My big, big, BIG beef with Apple is that their intentionally ruining your phone for the sake of buying a new one. And that was there with Steve Jobs too.

They don't 'ruin' your phone. They slow down older phones with every update in order to make their battery keep up and don't degrade too fast.

So you can either replace your battery for a new one and everything will be fine or just stop updating the software.

I still prefer iOS to any other operating system BTW.

Nah mate they ruin it. Mine has been bricked 3 times and everytime I had to put the phone in DFU mode after being unsuccesful with starting it up. Lost so many important text messages because of it Sad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:16 pm

It costs $29 to replace the battery in your iPhone and then it's as good as new so I don't see how Apple would ruin your phone unless you fiddled with the insides of your iPhone by yourself or you let an unauthorized person do it. But then it's your fault, not Apple's.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:42 pm

$29 if you go to a Apple store and I'm not sure they do it in Sweden. Should do it by shipping tbh but Apple as usual, is trying to screw you over.

Stop acting like a sheep, this is definitely something they do delibirately to make you buy a new phone

None has touched my phone btw
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:24 pm

$29 seems like a very reasonable price to renew your iPhone.

However, I do agree that they were screwing people over because they never said till just recently that the issue of phones slowing down was solely connected with the phone's battery. They were surely enjoying the fact that people kept buying a new phone every year.

You don't have to be a genius though to figure out that if you don't want Apple to mess with our phone you just have to stop updating the software. I'm pretty sure you could live without the updates.

All in all, I don't support Apple because they're not honest and transparent but I still enjoy using their products the most nevertheless.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5