BarrileteCosmico
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
VendettaRed07
DeletedUser#1
70 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 14 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Glory wrote:With Klopp there was this feeling last season I got that he was intentionally trying to be nice. Hiding his disappointments and anger with a forced smile in front of the media.

Anyway we'll find out more about that this season, whether he can continue staying nice and cheerful. Will get to know the man better this season i think. Cos the honeymoon period surely is over for him and will be slightly pressurized to deliver in the league especially considering theres no other distractions for them.

Theres this thing tho that I agree. Ever since Klopp's taken over pool, i am hating them a lot less than i previously did. And I am sure its not just me. Have heard a lot of United fans saying that.
Keeping all the fierce rivalry and stuff aside for a moment, I hope they will do well this season.
Hope he will get them top 4. Thumbs up

I think this was less about "being nice" for the media than managing the squad. Klopp's intelligent. He knows that a demotivated player does not perform well (something Rodgers never seemed to grasp). Therefore, he was simply managing his players' confidence by refusing to openly criticize them in the media.

You'll notice that he openly praised almost every player he used last season. If you took all of his comments at face value, you would think Klopp thought we had a chance at the CL. Of course, he doesn't actually believe that (and not only because we're not in it...), and this can be seen in his transfer dealings and selection now that he has more options.

I think you'll continue to see him openly praise all players in the squad, while criticizing his own selection and the overall performance. If you want to see him working as a tactician, watch the selection and the roles given to individual players. There, you can see the more ruthless tactician.

donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 14 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:12 am

Love the balls on this man. Doesn't say it's a transitional season or what not, says all the signings are his, every departure had his consent and he's pretty much taking all the responsibility. Cannot wait for this season. *insert I am the captain gif now*

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-liverpool-team-now-special-11683206
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 pm

How can you *bleep* complain about him. Proud Please stay with us for eternity.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Spoiler:
How can you *bleep* complain about him. Proud Please stay with us for eternity.
great video Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:58 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3771348/Jurgen-Klopp-m-not-saying-world-s-best-m-quite-good.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Another amazing interview published today.

The whole thing is a wonderful read, but I'll take this snippet and quote here. Hans was right last summer :bow: . Kept saying Liverpool would probably the only team he break his holiday for.

‘I am not saying there was no-one else around. The club would have found another manager, and I would have found another job — maybe an easier job. But I liked this club before I came here.
‘It wasn’t a big decision for me. It was the only club that could have broken up my holiday. I had enough offers, I was saying, “No, no, sorry, not now . . . ”, and then came Liverpool. And I know how this sounds, and what people will say, but I fell in love.
‘I felt responsible really quickly. It’s like if you are in my inner circle, my family, my friends. I felt Liverpool was both: family and friends.’

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:21 pm

Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, claiming the German treated the player like a “piece of s***” before he joined Nice on a free transfer.

"In the end, the higher-ups at Liverpool admitted that Klopp was wrong [to send Balotelli to train with the reserves],” the agent told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I'm not trying to judge him as a coach - although, for me, he's not a good coach - but he didn't understand that Balotelli is, whatever else, a person.

@Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Klopp what a POS. Disgusting.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Firenze wrote:Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, claiming the German treated the player like a “piece of s***” before he joined Nice on a free transfer.

"In the end, the higher-ups at Liverpool admitted that Klopp was wrong [to send Balotelli to train with the reserves],” the agent told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I'm not trying to judge him as a coach - although, for me, he's not a good coach - but he didn't understand that Balotelli is, whatever else, a person.

@Hapless_Hans
has raiola even met Balotelli rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Firenze wrote:

straight out of a Seinfeld episode. can't make this up. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Klopp needs to be jailed for this obviously.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:34 am

To be honest, I must be the only Liverpool fan who is feeling a wee bit sick at all the unconditional love our fans are giving to Klopp before he has really done anything that great at the club. 90% of our fanbase are pretty much sucking him off at anything he does or says.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:57 am

After it towards Clownelli , Klopp earns 100 points in my eyes.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 am

Art Morte wrote:To be honest, I must be the only Liverpool fan who is feeling a wee bit sick at all the unconditional love our fans are giving to Klopp before he has really done anything that great at the club. 90% of our fanbase are pretty much sucking him off at anything he does or says.

Yes because we've been making European finals and other cup finals every year like it's a piece of cake in the recent past.

You've turned into a bitter fool Morty. It's probably the West Ham forum you frequent.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 am

Art Morte wrote:To be honest, I must be the only Liverpool fan who is feeling a wee bit sick at all the unconditional love our fans are giving to Klopp before he has really done anything that great at the club. 90% of our fanbase are pretty much sucking him off at anything he does or says.
+2
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:19 am

lol you 2 complain that our manager sucks when David Brent is here and still complain when we get one of the best managers in the world. Just can't please fickle people like you.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:20 am

Yes because we've been making European finals and other cup finals every year like it's a piece of cake in the recent past.

You've turned into a bitter fool Morty. It's probably the West Ham forum you frequent.  
tbh mate cup finals are only any good if you win them. did we really ever look like winning them. we lost the title under Rodgers because we couldent defend. we lost the 2 cups under klopp because we couldent defend. and we have started this season way short at the back and cant defend. we just cant defend.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am

what we have now under klopp is a team that can score goals in most games but find it hard to score against the bus parking teams. we give away silly goals at the back time and time again. was that not the exact same problems we had under Rodgers.? not buying a LB was criminal tbh. I wouldent care if we had to pay way over the top for one. it was the weakest spot in the team and not only did klopp not buy one. he sold the only other left backs we had. this should have been the perfect season to go for top 4. no Europe and other clubs have new managers and have a big fixture list. to start the season with 3 centre backs and Moreno and milner at left back is a crime.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:41 am

Gotta agree with Art here. When Klopp gets into the top 4 or wins some cups then he should get the praise he deserves. If you guys play some scintillating football he should have plaudits for that.

Klopp's done pretty well so far and it's fair to say that, but he hasn't really done anything extraordinary yet. I would keep the superlatives in my pocket until he did
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:57 am

I like having Klopp at Liverpool, but too many of our fans think that it's already a success just having him at the club. He needs to achieve something first at LFC and take the club forward before I can start adoring him like most of our fans seem to do already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:

I like having Klopp at Liverpool, but too many of our fans think that it's already a success just having him at the club. He needs to achieve something first at LFC and take the club forward before I can start adoring him like most of our fans seem to do already.

He's been at the club 8 *bleep* months. He's had no time to achieve anything because David Brent left the club in awful mess. And yet still he took us to 2 cup finals both of which we were near winning at some point. We have won 1 trophy since 2006. ONE! The 2 cup finals are a huge deal for me. The tie vs Dortmund is one probably the greatest game Liverpool have played since Istanbul. He's already made us dream in these measly 8 months. The nonchalant attitude towards him as if he's done nothing is the stupidest most annoying thing I've seen.

Even the league season was already crippled by David Brent's awful start to last season. We missed out on CL by 6 points. If he had those extra 8 matchdays we would have had those 6 points and maybe even be in the CL right now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Art Morte wrote:

He's been at the club 8 *bleep* months. He's had no time to achieve anything because David Brent left the club in awful mess. And yet still he took us to 2 cup finals both of which we were near winning at some point. We have won 1 trophy since 2006. ONE! The 2 cup finals are a huge deal for me. The tie vs Dortmund is one probably the greatest game Liverpool have played since Istanbul. He's already made us dream in these measly 8 months. The nonchalant attitude towards him as if he's done nothing is the stupidest most annoying thing I've seen.

Even the league season was already crippled by David Brent's awful start to last season. We missed out on CL by 6 points. If he had those extra 8 matchdays we would have had those 6 points and maybe even be in the CL right now.
serious question. If Everton finish higher than us what will be your take on klopp then.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Unique wrote: serious question. If Everton finish higher than us what will be your take on klopp then.

What does this have to do with anything?

First the season just started. I don't want to talk about dumbass hypotheticals. Especially ones that have very little possibility of happening.

Second, Everton finished above us under both Kenny (11/12) and David Brent (12/13) and nobody batted an eyelid and as well we shouldn't because it's not like they won the league above us.

Let me ask you a question, do you even care about us winning trophies? How many cup finals have we made that you are brushing it as if it's no big achievement?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Unique wrote: serious question. If Everton finish higher than us what will be your take on klopp then.

What does this have to do with anything?

First the season just started. I don't want to talk about dumbass hypotheticals. Especially ones that have very little possibility of happening.

Second, Everton finished above us under both Kenny (11/12) and David Brent (12/13) and nobody batted an eyelid and as well we shouldn't because it's not like they won the league above us.

Let me ask you a question, do you even care about us winning trophies? How many cup finals have we made that you are brushing it as if it's no big achievement?
your saying klopp took over the mess Brent left but managed to make 2 cup finals with Brent's players. Now 2 transfer windows later the team defend as bad now as it did under Brent. I'm never t saying klopp will not get it right at the back. It's just taking him 3 times longer than any other top manager. Let's see if it takes 8 months and 2 transfer windows for Koeman to fix the mess martinez left. That's why I asked you what you would think if Everton finish higher than us. Why in your opinion do you think it's taking klopp so long to sort out our shit defence.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Art Morte wrote:To be honest, I must be the only Liverpool fan who is feeling a wee bit sick at all the unconditional love our fans are giving to Klopp before he has really done anything that great at the club

nope
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Tony barrett on Klopp and liverpool's summer

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-transfer-window-inside-story/84124
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:20 am

RealGunner wrote:Tony barrett on Klopp and liverpool's summer

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-transfer-window-inside-story/84124
i saw some good points in there but in cant for the life of me see why we didn't spend the winjaldum money on a left back. we need a left back. we didn't need gini.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next