BarrileteCosmico
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
VendettaRed07
DeletedUser#1
70 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 5 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:06 pm

rwo power wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Gotta eat that crow, didn't think Klopp would choose a mid table club. Congrats though, this makes you guys less of a joke.
Kloppo chooses according to what he fancies, and not whether a club is successful or not.
And i didn't think he would fancy a mid table club.

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 5 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:And i didn't think he would fancy a mid table club.
Well, it was mentioned in the media that Kloppo has long been a big Liverpool fan. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 pm

I dunno if finishing 2nd and 6th in the last two years makes Liverpool a mid-table club, especially with the outlay and probable top 5 finish this season as well. Their stature in the game is certainly not that of a mid-table club either (though I know you're just trolling).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Gotta eat that crow, didn't think Klopp would choose a mid table club. Congrats though, this makes you guys less of a joke.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Klopps first Interview Laughing

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 pm

rofl

The media are *bleep* annoying.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 5 CQ0eyTiWcAAqTgq
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:34 pm

ridiculously early days but does anyone want to hazard a guess at how they think Pool will line up under Klopp

because why not
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:43 pm

As a life long Liverpool fan this fills my heart with warmth. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:45 pm

For me the most entertaining manager in the world. Top guy. Would run until it hurt if I were to play for him. Liverpool are lucky to have him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Valkyrja wrote:For me the most entertaining manager in the world. Top guy. Would run until it hurt if I were to play for him. Liverpool are lucky to have him

No way. All the 500 meters?! hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Klopp has an underdog spirit, I couldn't see him really to go in a club who wins his leagues in... October. He is for the real challenges, probably even a Manchester City hasn't that romanticism , fascination who he needs to feed . Probably unexpected , but beautiful marriage.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:56 pm

futbol wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:For me the most entertaining manager in the world. Top guy. Would run until it hurt if I were to play for him. Liverpool are lucky to have him

Most probably less than that.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:59 pm

I envy Pool tbh, wish Klopp all the best
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
futbol wrote:

Most probably less than that.

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:09 am

Firenze wrote:ridiculously early days but does anyone want to hazard a guess at how they think Pool will line up under Klopp

because why not

With our current squad?

Clyne - Skrtel - Sakho - Can
Milner - Lucas
Lallana - Coutinho - Moreno
Sturridge

Assuming he tries to replicate what he did at Dortmund. Lallana being the Reus and Moreno being the Kuba (so just swapped sides). That's also taking fitness into account. When fully healthy Henderson would be in midfield, Sturridge would take Lallana's spot (with Benteke up top) and Lovren would replace Skrtel.

That said almost certainly there will be a few changes. I don't expect Skrtel or Mignolet to last very long, amongst others.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:46 am

You're going too overboard with this. I would be really surprised if he plays Moreno as a winger.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:41 am

I said it before, he isn't going to pigeonhole Liverpool players into his Dortmund team, and if he does, he is an idiot.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:09 am

Lallana Laughing Laughing

I can't think of a single Anti-Klopp player other than him.

In 2010-11 season, Klopp played Lewa behind Barrios at times, I wonder if he'd consider it here with DS and Benteke, but then again both Cou and Firmino are better at 10.

Really intrigued to see how he approaches it. Some very difficult fixtures to begin with though as well....hope we get the bounce and come off of them still in good shape and then things can get real juicy

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:51 am

^ Lallana has a massive work rate and presses a lot. He could work.

His consistency on the ball is questionable for Klopp's demands, though. Always liked him but I still can't believe we splashed 25m on him. :facepalm:

End of the day though it just depends on the patterns / system Klopp implements. We had no structure going forward or in defence so majority of the players from my POV have a fresh start to show what they can offer Liverpool.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 am

Firenze wrote:ridiculously early days but does anyone want to hazard a guess at how they think Pool will line up under Klopp

because why not

Injuries aside.... I'll give it a go.

Mig?
Clyne ? Sakho Moreno/Enrique
Lucas
------- Henderson
Coutinho  
-------------Firminho
Sturridge ---------------------------
Benteke

Something like that imo.

Mignolet is a great stopper and a better keeper than Weidenfellow, but his ability on the ball is questionable. This'll also be the first time he'll play with a high defence line but he was really good at one on one situations in the passed so he could work. Remains a question mark imo.

Klopp likes attacking full backs. Clyne and Moreno / Enrique offer him that. Questions over Moreno's lack of defensive straits and Enrique's fitness, but left full back looks weak.

Sakho should start and I feel he'll go onto the next level. Was massively misused at Liverpool, just glad we got rid of Rodgers before Brendan got rid of him. Defence should be built around him. Beast.

As much as I'd like Skrtel to stay as his one of the few that knows what it means to play for Liverpool and offer that wee bit of experience he is very very mistake prone in a high line. Lovren likes to play a high line but he's just stupid. If Klopp can get a defensive coach in and show Lovren how to defend he might be of use as a back up / 3rd defender. I expect someone like Subotic to come in to partner Sakho. Ilori might be one of the few young defenders to actually have a proper chance at Liverpool. (Wilson, Coates, Robison, Wisdom, how many others were deemed the next big thing? Think Andre has it in him to be a decent squad player for us, though. Laughing)

Lucas is our best midfielder. Should play as an anchor. Hopefully regains that form he had a few years ago. Has been unlucky with injuries in the passed, and was played very stupidly (in a duo with Gerrard, as a central midfielder, as a box-to-box etc just plain stupid) so can see him finding some form and establishing himself as one of the best again. I'm a beleivaaaaaaaaa bounce

Henderson box to box. Can / Milner back up. In an ideal world we find a buyer for Milner. Quality player but not the right fit imo.

Coutinho and Firminho should exchange together and stay very close to each other. Should link the midfield to attack aswell as playmake. Need to add goals to their name, though.

Sturridge to have a free role up top behind Benteke leading the line. Considering Daniel son is always injured, can see Firminho playing that free role with Lallana/need a new attacking midfielder taking his spot.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:18 am

Klopp: “I believe in a philosophy that is very emotional, very fast and very strong. My teams must play at full throttle.”

Philosophy :bow:

Full interview here. Great read

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/195434-klopp-i-m-excited-by-the-lfc-challenge
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:23 am

For me the most boring this of modern football is that all the best players/coaches etc go on the usual 3-4 clubs .. Real,PSG,Barca,Bayern ... I miss the old good days when Batistuta played for the Fiorentina..
so I don't get who feels disappointment for this transfer .I am a fan of this transfer, it's a good thing for the football when a great player/coach wants to take a challenge, , instead of having everything spoon-fed, choosing to not go  into the usual clubs but trying  to build something of  great on  other great clubs but impoverished now . It is a good thing for the football if clubs as Liverpool, Milan,Inter etc come back to be great strenghts.   Personally who chooses to go the other way   has my full support.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 am

I suddenly envy pool...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:39 am

futbol wrote:As a life long Liverpool fan this fills my heart with warmth. Proud
Shocked affraid
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:13 am

Robespierre wrote:For me the most boring this of modern football is that all the best players/coaches etc go on the usual 3-4 clubs .. Real,PSG,Barca,Bayern ... I miss the old good days when Batistuta played for the Fiorentina..
so I don't get who feels disappointment for this transfer .I am a fan of this transfer, it's a good thing for the football when a great player/coach wants to take a challenge, , instead of having everything spoon-fed, choosing to not go  into the usual clubs but trying  to build something of  great on  other great clubs but impoverished now . It is a good thing for the football if clubs as Liverpool, Milan,Inter etc come back to be great strenghts.   Personally who chooses to go the other way   has my full support.

Took the words from my mouth. I was going to make a thread about this
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next