Kaladin
Freeza
Firenze
63 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

USA gun violence thread - Page 32 Empty Re: USA gun violence thread

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:33 pm

He had a political motive. He wanted to spread fear against Hispanic people so they won't come to the US and so the ones already there are afraid to go out. It's the most clear cut act of terrorism you could ever want.

If a muslim would have shot white or christian people to spread fear, which has happened before, we would also call it terrorism, as Viva has done before.

You're just a racist with a 2nd grade reading comprehension.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:36 pm

How come nobody is calling the other shooting a terrorist attack then. The guy shot the people at the bar within hours of the Walmart shooting but nobody is calling it a terrorist attack. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Freeza wrote:He had a political motive. He wanted to spread fear against Hispanic people so they won't come to the US and so the ones already there are afraid to go out. It's the most clear cut act of terrorism you could ever want.

If a muslim would have shot white or christian people to spread fear, which has happened before, we would also call it terrorism, as Viva has done before.

I'm not racist the colour of skin does not bother me. But I will admit that I hate Islam with every fibre in my body.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Unique wrote:How come nobody is calling the other shooting a terrorist attack then. The guy shot the people at the bar within hours of the Walmart shooting but nobody is calling it a terrorist attack. hmm

Who isn't calling it a terrorist attack?

There were three shootings in like 12 hours. It's hard to keep up. They're all terrorists.

Fact of the matter is, you're not tried as a terrorist if you're white, but you do if you're of colour. That's the gist of the racial problem in these discussions.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:44 pm

I see some people have blamed this on trump. It's like mass shootings never happened before trump came along.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:He had a political motive. He wanted to spread fear against Hispanic people so they won't come to the US and so the ones already there are afraid to go out. It's the most clear cut act of terrorism you could ever want.

I'm not racist the colour of skin does not bother me. But I will admit that I hate Islam with every fibre in my body.

wow. But there's a correlation, you know that right. Since most Muslims are of colour.

I would say you will need to work on that hate and do a lot of reflection.
Why do you hate Islam? As a concept, as a religion, as the people that follow it.

People come from different contexts and thus different beliefs and customs.
Beyond your conditioned morality of good and bad there are reasons behind acts of fundamentalism. And as a grown adult you should be able to reason rationally with that and not let your emotion get in the way and decide for you what to believe.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:How come nobody is calling the other shooting a terrorist attack then. The guy shot the people at the bar within hours of the Walmart shooting but nobody is calling it a terrorist attack. hmm

There were three shootings in like 12 hours. It's hard to keep up. They're all terrorists.

Fact of the matter is, you're not tried as a terrorist if you're white, but you do if you're of colour. That's the gist of the racial problem in these discussions.
lets be honest here over 90 percent of terrorist attacks around the world is carried out by Muslims with brown skin so when a guy with brown skin shouts Allah Akbar and blows people up you can see why some people might mistake him for a terrorist
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:59 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

wow. But there's a correlation, you know that right. Since most Muslims are of colour.

I would say you will need to work on that hate and do a lot of reflection.
Why do you hate Islam? As a concept, as a religion, as the people that follow it.

People come from different contexts and thus different beliefs and customs.
Beyond your conditioned morality of good and bad there are reasons behind acts of fundamentalism. And as a grown adult you should be able to reason rationally with that and not let your emotion get in the way and decide for you what to believe.
for every good thing you can tell me Islam brings to the world I will tell you 2 bad things. How the Koran has not been banned in most countries I will never know. The book flat out tells its readers to kill the none believers and nobody says a fucking thing. Can you imagine what would happen if Tommy Robinson wrote a book telling its readers to kill Muslims. But as we know it is racist to call out islam.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:07 am

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

lets be honest here over 90 percent of terrorist attacks around the world is carried out by Muslims with brown skin so when a guy with brown skin shouts Allah Akbar and blows people up you can see why some people might mistake him for a terrorist

Only according to people like you, who refuse to count acts of terror by white people as terrorism.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:04 am

Unique wrote:

The admins here are really fucking jokes. Unbelievable state this forum has descended to.

Bet you were ecstatic after the Christchurch shooting you illiterate twat.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:12 am

Nothing wrong with hoping all Muslims die tbh

- Admins on here
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 am

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

The admins here are really fucking jokes. Unbelievable state this forum has descended to.

Bet you were ecstatic after the Christchurch shooting you illiterate twat.  
I said I hate Islam. I said nothing about being happy about poor people being murdered but that's the problem with the world today you can't say a bad word against a backward religion without people going over the top. Quick question to you why does it bother you so much that I hate a religion

Last edited by Unique on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:37 am

Freeza wrote:Nothing wrong with hoping all Muslims die tbh

- Admins on here
more bollox from you I see. Not one single person has said they hope all Muslims die. In fact I feel sorry for a lot of Muslims. Like the little Muslim kids that get a hand cut off for stealing food. Or the wife's that get beat every day. Or the gay people that get hung. Or the little girls that get there private parts cut off and are them forced to marry grown men. I feel very sorry for them people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:40 am

Anyway back on topic. RIP to all the people that were killed by these very sick animals
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:12 am

[adm]Enough insults.

Return to the topic and be civil or strict action will be taken.

As for the posts above, the admins are discussing the repercussions.[/adm]
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:04 am

Unique wrote:

- Admins on here
more bollox from you I see. Not one single person has said they hope all Muslims die. In fact I feel sorry for a lot of Muslims. Like the little Muslim kids that get a hand cut off for stealing food. Or the wife's that get beat every day. Or the gay people that get hung. Or the little girls that get there private parts cut off and are them forced to marry grown men. I feel very sorry for them people.

Divide everything Freeza says by 5. The man is a walking hyperbole. He's professional at being offended.

The Muslim people are great, I heard they treat tourists like gods in Iran.

But all religion (without exception) as a concept is a horrible phenomena that many people take to the extreme. I know what you mean Unique, but if you just say you 'hate Islam' it may come off very wrong especially with many snowflakes around. I don't want you to get banned man so please choose your words more carefully.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:15 am

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:

- Admins on here

Divide everything Freeza says by 5. The man is a walking hyperbole. He's professional at being offended.

The Muslim people are great, I heard they treat tourists like gods in Iran.

But all religion (without exception) as a concept is a horrible phenomena that many people take to the extreme. I know what you mean Unique, but if you just say you 'hate Islam' it may come off very wrong especially with many snowflakes around. I don't want you to get banned man so please choose your words more carefully.
i dont hate muslims mate. people just dont understand what i mean when i said i hate islam. i hate the religion. i hate all religions by the way not just that one but the simplest way i can explane how i can hate a religion and not the people would be to say i hate the russian government who are evil and corrupt and oppress people but its not the fault of the russian people because they are the victims of it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:20 pm

You can't just use a blanket statement like you hate Islam. That means you hate everything that falls under it, including its followers.

Why is it bothering you so much? There have been countless systemic indoctrinating followings in human history that had rules that can be perceived as morally wrong, but you decide to specifically pick on Islam. There obviously is a preconceived, rooted hate for it from your side. But I restate, you need to work on that.

Hate is a strong emotion, especially when it is directed towards groups of people who share a common ideology.

Think a bit further from what your own conditioned background has taught you to be right or wrong and how you should react to stuff that displeases you on a moral level. Life is much more complex than that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:52 pm

El Gunner wrote:You can't just use a blanket statement like you hate Islam. That means you hate everything that falls under it, including its followers.

Why is it bothering you so much? There have been countless systemic indoctrinating followings in human history that had rules that can be perceived as morally wrong, but you decide to specifically pick on Islam. There obviously is a preconceived, rooted hate for it from your side. But I restate, you need to work on that.

Hate is a strong emotion, especially when it is directed towards groups of people who share a common ideology.

Think a bit further from what your own conditioned background has taught you to be right or wrong and how you should react to stuff that displeases you on a moral level. Life is much more complex than that.
but it is perfectly ok to say i hate trump and his government for the ideas they have and that would also include anyone that backs trump. if you hate the ideas of something you should be able to say that imo. if i was to call out a muslim poster and say i hate you because you are muslim then that would be totaly unacceptable. but if a religion ( any religion ) is truly a choice then i think people should have a choice to love it or hate it. most posters on this forum hate me for my beliefs and at the same time they tell me not to hate people for there beliefs but as i said in the other post i do not. so basicaly people are telling me i shouldent do what they are doing. here is just a few things i have a problem with and i would like your opinion on them after if you dont mind. the killing/prision/100 lashes for gay people. the stoning to death of women accused of cheating without real evidence. cutting the privet parts from little girls. forcing little girls to marry full grown men. homeless children getting there hand cut off for stealing food. men beating wives and daughters for not doing as they are told. all of this stuff is rife in islam. please tell me what person in there right mind would not hate that. thankfully not all muslims would do these kind of things but my point is the religion of islam promotes these things. so please tell me what you think of this kind of stuff. people hate me for my beliefs and tbh i dont care but i would never dream of treating people that way.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:57 pm

if people think im personly attacking them then im sorry but im truly not.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:25 pm

To answer your question, I believe all of that which you pointed out is a result of systemic ideologies taken to the extreme. And obviously I do not condone any of that. But Islamic practice is much more than that, and you are only pointing out those extreme activities.

I however, don't take it personal, and I don't walk around saying I hate a systemic ideology. I try and understand it in as much context as possible - for the sake of the many different layers in which life functions, and remove any emotional attachment that it might incur on me.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:40 pm

El Gunner wrote:To answer your question, I believe all of that which you pointed out is a result of systemic ideologies taken to the extreme. And obviously I do not condone any of that. But Islamic practice is much more than that, and you are only pointing out those extreme activities.

I however, don't take it personal, and I don't walk around saying I hate a systemic ideology. I try and understand it in as much context as possible - for the sake of the many different layers in which life functions, and remove any emotional attachment that it might incur on me.
but the thing is most the stuff i talked about is in the teaching of the koran and thats the problem. if you read about the things mohamed done in the koran and you then teach children that this guy is the greatest man that ever lived its easy to see why lots of them will grow up and not treat people the way they should be treated. the book needs to be rewriten and all the bad stuff taken out imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:59 pm

[adm]-25% to M99 and Freeza for insults towards the staff.

Instead of throwing insults, next time, use the report function to allow us to see posts quicker.

-25% to Unique for insults and hate.[/adm]
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:18 pm

tbf the man was on 25% for the longest time while being well-behaved and you guys didn't bring him back up to 50%.

He adds flavour to the forum experience, so don't keep him binned for too long.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:23 am

Changes nothing. He will come back and brag about being the uncontrollable bad boy who keeps getting banned. He actually did say once that he wishes death on all "muslimic people" and does not care if people call him racist for that. He got a temp ban for that and the post got deleted. He changed his tune now I see.

I just wish the admins followed the stickied general rules.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:26 am

Allow him back after his ban but only allow him to post in the general football section. Guy is a complete dunce in general but becomes a toxic one outside of the football section.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next