urbaNRoots
InterMalia
Robespierre
Doc
M99
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Inter Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Inter Milan

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:54 pm

flameas wrote:Inter is crap. They are just lucky. Only thing you need to beat inter is score 2 goals. Because they cant do more than one.

Agreed, Roma is going to win the league as always they make every year....  the champions under the beach umbrellas

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Inter Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Inter Milan

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Robes Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:26 pm

They are going to 1-0 every match from here to the last matchday are'nt they?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Lets hope so. Apart from Napoli games though

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:49 am

This can go one of two ways - the whole thing comes apart and it is revealed to everyone that Handanović and the frame of the goal were the only thing between a lucky 1-0 win and deserved 3-1 defeats, or Inter gets their shit together, Kondogbia shows his quality, the attack clicks and Inter walk to the title, beating sides three and four nil on their way...

I really hope it's the former Smile
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:38 pm

For a team that is only competing in Serie A (no Europe) the quality and the depth of the squad is impressive. Nearly every player on the pitch plays for a decent national team. They should come good, eventually.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:49 pm

But when Milan won always 1-0 under Capello in '94 (36 goals totally) that was always luck too ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Had the best defence in the world, possibly of all time and attack was crippled after Van Basten and Papin got injured. The amount of draws I have seen the crossbar save Inter from this season...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:15 pm

1 Audentes Fortuna iuvat
2 We've hit them too hmm
3 Of course I wasn't comparing the team so distant, simply I feel it can't be always luck when you win always 1-0

Then personally I hate fatalist obsession of man . As if we   are at the mercy of events and nothing depends on us . ffs . Perhaps it's a side effect of religions.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 pm

lmao What the hell? I've just seen that Inter is joint top of the table with 12 goals scored. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:24 pm

futbol wrote:lmao What the hell? I've just seen that Inter is joint top of the table with 12 goals scored. rofl

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Inter Milan - Page 2 CTXfqFVUwAEuk45
Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:25 pm

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Inter Milan - Page 2 1345353006
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:28 am

Luck is a part of football, get over it, but really it hasnt been that much of a factor outside the Roma game. Our defense has greatly improved this season and Handanovic is doing what any top quality should do. Offensively things are not going so well, but keep in mind that this team was assembled a few months ago and it takes a while for things to click.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:30 am

Robespierre wrote:But when Milan won always 1-0 under Capello in '94 (36 goals totally)  that was always luck too ?

You seriously comparing the two sides? Laughing Laughing Laughing
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:28 am

forza.milan wrote:
Robespierre wrote:But when Milan won always 1-0 under Capello in '94 (36 goals totally)  that was always luck too ?

Obviously, he is not.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:29 am

forza.milan wrote:

Robespierre wrote:1 Audentes Fortuna iuvat
2 We've hit them too hmm
3 Of course I wasn't comparing the team so distant, simply I feel it can't be always luck when you win always 1-0

Then personally I hate fatalist obsession of man . As if we   are at the mercy of events and nothing depends on us . ffs . Perhaps it's a side effect of religions.

It is so bad my English language ?

Then I need to know why :

if Donnarumma saves everything , he is a chosen one
if Buffon saves everything , he is a top player
if Handanovic saves everything , it is luck.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:06 am

Robespierre wrote:
forza.milan wrote:

Robespierre wrote:1 Audentes Fortuna iuvat
2 We've hit them too hmm

It is so bad my English language ?

Then I need to know why :

if Donnarumma saves everything , he is a chosen one
if Buffon saves everything , he is a top player
if Handanovic saves everything , it is luck.

TBF, you yourself don't rate Handanovic much.

In fact, I think he is a great GK, and top 10 in the world right now.

As for Juve and Milan, they would be much worse without their GKs performance. Just as Inter would not be first if not for Handanovic's saves.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:31 pm

^ And infact  simply it was not just because of Handanovic .
How many miracles has he made this year ? A Gk is paid to save, as a CF is paid to score, I've never listened to associate the luck to Buffon..
Indeed we concede always few chances . And it is not luck. We aren't a spectacular team also for this reason , but infact Mancini is a coach who takes as his model Fabio Capello, and you can notice it also from out setting ( we 've often played with a 4-4-2 . as against Juve. not 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 ) . the first Mancini was a manager totally different, under Lazio played a fantastic football and also his Inter period 2003-2006 played a nice football .. then he converted for a Capellian pragmatism.
We've conceded 7 goals so far, and 4 in a match, in that Inter-Fiorentina 1-4 where Handanovic was the best Fiorentina player .... testifyng further as the current solidity is not just a credit of our GK.
Indeed Miranda-Murillo (paid totally less than the new Nesta )  is working very well , nothing to do with the past Ranocchia-Juan Jesus ... We've already more clean sheets than the overall last year.
I believe some tend to reduce Inter because they fear Inter is back and this is functional to shoo the fear. And basically this thread testifies it, what ... are we scrub yet are we going to win the title ? Is there really this fear or the famous """" luck "" lasts for 38 matches ?
It is a  definitely an unjustified  fear, we are not going to fight for the title.
Our target is the 3rd place trophy, and it is not at all easy in Serie A. Looking at Fiorentina for example,  so hard to beat ( yet anyone 'd said they're luck because they receive often penalty kicks , and often in first 10 minutes Very Happy )

p.s. I believe Handanovic is not an " elite " GK    (connecting me to Higuain's thread, good definition .. )  but it is enough to be the 2nd Serie A GK after Buffon . Elite are Neuer, De Gea, Buffon .. When I said overrated didn't mean scrub. Of course I am glad he is with Inter, perhaps I exagerrated after Inter-Fiorentina because we were going to lose badly because of him hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Indeed Miranda-Murillo (paid totally less than the new Nesta )  is working very well , nothing to do with the past Ranocchia-Juan Jesus ... We've already more clean sheets than the overall last year.
I believe some tend to reduce Inter because they fear Inter is back and this is functional to shoo the fear. And basically this thread testifies it, what ... are we scrub yet are we going to win the title ? Is there really this fear or the famous """" luck "" lasts for 38 matches ?

Thats unfair tbh, that the burden of the whole defense is on Alessio

Anyways, no point in arguing about luck, the team that wins it, deserves it.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Robespierre wrote:But when Milan won always 1-0 under Capello in '94 (36 goals totally) that was always luck too ?

Wow. I'm shocked. The borefest of Serie back then. How we lost 4-0 to some scrubs that couldn't score it's unbelievable.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:40 pm

free_cat wrote:
Robespierre wrote:But when Milan won always 1-0 under Capello in '94 (36 goals totally) that was always luck too ?

Wow. I'm shocked. The borefest of Serie back then. How we lost 4-0 to some scrubs that couldn't score it's unbelievable.

Scrubs Laughing You lost 4-0 because our team was better than your so called "Dream Team" get over it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:41 pm

free_cat wrote:

Because we were the better team!
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Free please stop Laughing

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Just a bad day and overconfidence from our side. Clearly they thought it was impossible for BoreMilan to score more than one goal and got complacent. Possibly doping too, it's always been rumoured. Razz
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:01 pm

free_cat wrote:

They " couldn't score " against highly tactical Serie A teams ,
Barça would've probably finished outside of the top 10 in Italy . :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:35 pm

free_cat wrote:

Because Johan Cruijff was guilty of ὕβϱις .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next