Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son

+58
McLewis
nasir6371
The Demon of Carthage
Valkyrja
Blue Barrett
Tomwin Lannister
zigra
Sri
danyjr
juve_gigi
titosantill
Luca
LoveSlug
Firenze
Vlad the Impaler
Art Morte
CBarca
Glory
LeBéninois
footyfan01
futbol
rincon
Turok_TTZ
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Red Alert
S
Nivash
free_cat
Cruijf
sportsczy
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
Mr Nick09
Harmonica
Lucifer
Lex
forza.milan
B-Mac
Myesyats
urbaNRoots
Thimmy
Bankz
mr-r34
Kaladin
Robespierre
RED
Jay29
Hapless_Hans
chad4401
McAgger
Unique
LeVersacci
RealGunner
halamadrid2
M99
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
62 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son - Page 6 Empty Re: Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son

Post by sportsczy Sun 14 Aug 2016, 21:33

Yeah I'll try,

Martial's sister tweeted, which is what I was trying to post. Cleared up a few things.

- Girl is lying. They never married although they have kids.
- Met Martial at Monaco when he was already making good money. So didn't meet him when he was struggling at all.
- Been seeing his kid just as often as before, so no idea what that ex is talking about.
etc.

In essence, says that the ex is lying but Martial doesn't want to create drama because it may someday get back to the kids and he doesn't want that. But he is starting to get irked... Martial himself tweeted that she's a liar and actor worthy of the oscars Laughing

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son - Page 6 Empty Re: Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son

Post by LoveSlug Sun 14 Aug 2016, 22:37

Shocker that those closest to Martial will try to make the girl out to be a liar. Let's not fool ourselves here, we will never know the full story of this and many people will just pick a side and believe them regardless.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2016, 22:50

LoveSlug wrote:Shocker that those closest to Martial will try to make the girl out to be a liar. Let's not fool ourselves here, we will never know the full story of this and many people will just pick a side and believe them regardless.

You could almost (although it's very dangerous), even say that those closest to Martial may even have an agenda to defend their view against hers.

A classic "my word against your word" argument involving relationships can only really be resolved via some trashy talk show like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. I'm a Maury man myself

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Sun 14 Aug 2016, 22:54

Luca wrote:
LoveSlug wrote:Shocker that those closest to Martial will try to make the girl out to be a liar. Let's not fool ourselves here, we will never know the full story of this and many people will just pick a side and believe them regardless.

You could almost (although it's very dangerous), even say that those closest to Martial may even have an agenda to defend their view against hers.

A classic "my word against your word" argument involving relationships can only really be resolved via some trashy talk show like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. I'm a Maury man myself

It is all very true, turn it in to a slagging eachother of match and then you can just call her looney for everything that she says and paint yourself out to be a white knight.

I'm more of a Jeremy Kyle man myself, love a bit of early morning trashy TV.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun 14 Aug 2016, 23:52

Luca wrote:

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 15 Aug 2016, 01:13

A French girl complaining about sluttiness of English birds rofl

I lived in Tours for 6 months and I saw more cheating and one night stands in my life than I would watching any British reality TV Laughing

also dem fake tears towards the end of the interview Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:29

You guys do realize that she did the interview for the Sun for money, right?  Reason?  She feels 3,5k euros a month tax free isn't enough to support her lifestyle...  but that's more than she could legally get so she's going the trash magazine route to scratch more while the Martial story is still hot.

God forbid she needs to actually get a job and work to make a living.

Feel bad the kids growing up tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 10 Sep 2016, 15:47

Was today a one off or is he going to be benched for Rashford/Lingaard/Henrikh/Mata?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat 10 Sep 2016, 15:48

I want to report the thread title for sullying the name of an Arsenal legend with this pretender.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 10 Sep 2016, 15:51

RealGunner wrote:Was today a one off or is he going to be benched for Rashford/Lingaard/Henrikh/Mata?

Mourinho does this stuff against Pep teams. He puts effort/grinders in there because he wants defensive recovery.

He always had strange lineups against Barca when he was the manager at Madrid. I remember Pepe as a DM, Ramos too, Altintop as a winger, Lass as a left back, etc.

Tried too hard to be the "special one" against Pep. He does get results eventually though. It takes 6 months however.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat 10 Sep 2016, 16:36

RealGunner wrote:Was today a one off or is he going to be benched for Rashford/Lingaard/Henrikh/Mata?

You can comfortably rule one player out from that list after today's performance. Laughing Lingard wont be a threat to Martial ever. The guy's as mediocre as they come.
Martial probably will start in the EL game. Hopefully will get his confidence back in that. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 10 Sep 2016, 18:04

Glory wrote:
Our £60m transfer probably will start against frigging Feyenoord. Hopefully will get his confidence back in that. Smile

Reading posts like these from ManU fans just brings a big smile to my face.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat 10 Sep 2016, 18:37

Lol glad I could make you smile. Cheerios.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 01 Feb 2017, 10:44

Seems like we have the first casualty from the Mourinho regime at United.

“He has to perform better than the others who are competing for the same positions,” Mourinho added.

“His position is one where we have lots of options. Do you want me to leave Mkhitaryan out after being man of the match (against Wigan) and playing so well as he did? I can’t.
The players pick themselves. I am just there to analyse what they do and try to be fair with them. Such a good performance, Mkhitaryan has to play (against Hull). Simple.”

Such blatant bs. He was the best player against Wigan raking in 2 beautiful assists. Perhaps Schweinsteiger was on par with him. But no way Mkhitaryan played better than him.
And regarding the comment on his position, its funny cos its not even his natural position. And even at that his competition for that particular spot are Rashford and bloody Lingard ffs. He is better than both.

I can see the lad leaving next summer. So line up with 50-60m and get a wc talent on your hands people.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 01 Feb 2017, 10:54

Who?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:18

Even though my feud is over, it's good to know I'm reaping the fruits finally after exposing this overrated fraud some months ago before anyone. Glad Mourinho sees what I see.

Feels good being right Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:23

Glory wrote:Seems like we have the first casualty from the Mourinho regime at United.

“He has to perform better than the others who are competing for the same positions,” Mourinho added.

“His position is one where we have lots of options. Do you want me to leave Mkhitaryan out after being man of the match (against Wigan) and playing so well as he did? I can’t.
The players pick themselves. I am just there to analyse what they do and try to be fair with them. Such a good performance, Mkhitaryan has to play (against Hull). Simple.”

Such blatant bs. He was the best player against Wigan raking in 2 beautiful assists. Perhaps Schweinsteiger was on par with him. But no way Mkhitaryan played better than him.
And regarding the comment on his position, its funny cos its not even his natural position. And even at that his competition for that particular spot are Rashford and bloody Lingard ffs. He is better than both.

I can see the lad leaving next summer. So line up with 50-60m and get a wc talent on your hands people.

roflroflrofl
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:30

S wrote:Even though my feud is over, it's good to know I'm reaping the fruits finally after exposing this overrated fraud some months ago before anyone. Glad Mourinho sees what I see.

Feels good being right Proud

Meh. You are lucky Mourinho turned out to be a coward and a pos who simply wont trust talented youngsters whatsoever. If Martial is overrated, so are 90% of today's youngsters.

Eventually the boy will get added on to that long list of young players who Jose wrongly sold for only to go on later and become a legit player, ala KdB and a host of other players he dispatched at Chelsea and elsewhere.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:46

Mourinho didn't turn out like this now. He has always been like this. There are some exceptions here and there like Varane and Balotelli, but he mostly just doesn't seem to have the patience or foresight with youngsters.

Pretty much everyone called it, all or most of the Man U kids that were being hyped will not be a success under Mou.

Would probably take Martial at Juve hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 01 Feb 2017, 12:19

Actually I wouldnt mind loaning Anthony for 2 seasons to Juve or some other club so that by the time Mou suffers his 3rd season syndrome, and bleeps off and when we bring in Pochettino, Martial can return as a GOAT. hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 01 Feb 2017, 15:01

rincon wrote:Mourinho didn't turn out like this now. He has always been like this. There are some exceptions here and there like Varane and Balotelli, but he mostly just doesn't seem to have the patience or foresight with youngsters.

Pretty much everyone called it, all or most of the Man U kids that were being hyped will not be a success under Mou.

Would probably take Martial at Juve hmm

I remember inter fans bitching at that time about how mou was starting eto'o over balo, they were wrong mind you, but it's not like he had a great record with him either
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 01 Feb 2017, 15:20

Maybe he's just not that good? Mourinho sees him day in day out, if anyone has better judgement, he does
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 01 Feb 2017, 15:20

People are too premature. The playtime he gave Balo was pretty decent. He wasn't a starter but he played constantly in Serie A and CL. They had Milito, Pandev and Eto'o.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 01 Feb 2017, 15:34

Martial just doesn't have the attitude of a champion.

He could still have a decent career but he won't have a great career. You can quote me on this imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 01 Feb 2017, 15:39

I'm not ready to give up on Martial being great in the future. We had our very own 'Martial' in Henry. Ancelotti stuck him on the left, it didn't work out great and eventually we sold him.

We know how that turned out, this could be the exact same case.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 01 Feb 2017, 16:13

ES wrote:Maybe he's just not that good? Mourinho sees him day in day out, if anyone has better judgement, he does

Like not good compared to whom exactly? Our wide players barring him this season have been Micky, Mata, Rashford, Lingard and at a stretch Rooni. And thats for 2 positions on either flanks.
Now as a neutral tell me which two players from that bunch will you take to play for your team?
Mkhi is one. Then who?  Would u rather have Rashford or Mata over Martial?

Apart from his attitude and effort in training Mou aint seeing anything more than what a normal fan does. Its clear as a day he is shitting on him not because of his performance on the pitch but because of other behind the scenes issues like his cnut agent's antics for one. Martial's sulking is also a reason. He's not realizing every individual is not the same and should be treated the same way. Martial had to go through a lot of personal problems this season at the beginning and he is a kind of a kid who needs an arm around his shoulder, not a  bollocking.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next