halamadrid2
Doc
Nivash
The Demon of Carthage
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7 - Page 3 Empty Re: According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7

Post by izzy Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:32 am

After what we paid for Bale, we will never buy a player at a decent price again. Laughing

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7 - Page 3 Empty Re: According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:40 am

it;s not just Bale, it was bound to happen by itself. The prices in the global market are just going up for everyone. It's no wonder we are pampering Bale, he is on track to take over CR role but we will still sign to be in a strong position competition wise.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

But what happens to bale if ronaldo leaves and madrid signs another galactico say hazard?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:53 am

they will all stand behind my man

According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7 - Page 3 766-jese-rodriguez-scoring-in-real-madrid-1-0-psg
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:58 am

Bankz wrote:But what happens to bale if ronaldo leaves and madrid signs another galactico say hazard?

Nothing, he'll stay where he is. Perez will keep pushing him and backing him and try to make life as comfortable for him as he did Benzema. No one will come in to upset Bale.

The fans already consider James/Isco that Galactico anyway.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:19 am

Anyway, at some point we have to decide whether we believe and want to commit on Isco or we want to try something else. If you sell Ronaldo and you sign a direct starter to replace him, you are just telling Isco he isnt good enough to start for us, because logically, you play Isco, Bale and James behind your CF and bring in a winger that can do what Isco did for use as a 12th man.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:27 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Anyway, at some point we have to decide whether we believe and want to commit on Isco or we want to try something else. If you sell Ronaldo and you sign a direct starter to replace him, you are just telling Isco he isnt good enough to start for us, because logically, you play Isco, Bale and James behind your CF and bring in a winger that can do what Isco did for use as a 12th man.

Haven't we already done that by playing Bale as the No. 10? Laughing

Don't think we can disrespect him anymore than that tbh.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:38 am

Not really because we paid 94 mil, 100 mil and 80 mil for the starters that we have right now. Isco just cant play ahead of them. CR, Bale who is treated as the future CR, and James who imo is better than Isco right now, or at least more direct.

If one of those isnt there, then logically he would push in Isco. THat's why i said, if CR moves, and we sign another expensive starter, then there is no point for him to stick around lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Is the offer still there?

I think he doesn't care about Madrid at all now. His walking and standing when pass being played to space was beyond pathetic. If this attitude is being shown through out this season then we are better off without him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Adit wrote:Is the offer still there?

I think he doesn't care about Madrid at all now. His walking and standing when pass being played to space was beyond pathetic. If this attitude is being shown through out this season then we are better off without him.
This is one of the main reason I want him gone.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Adit wrote:Is the offer still there?

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:43 pm

His attitude hasn't changed though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Freeza wrote:His attitude hasn't changed though

I know right, same Cristiano I'm seeing. More importantly, he was never in his entire career been a work horse type player. You are not gonna see him chase balls or be like Eto or Suarez because he never was like that in his, once again, entire career.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:59 pm

wondering the same thing Laughing, less goals makes things a lot more blatant tbh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Ronaldo was never a workhorse type, no shit.

But he hasn't been this bad though, this is Ibra level walking which is pretty new. Looks like he has some problem with the coach and I'm pretty sure not in convention for balondor played its part too. He isn't moving at all.. The prospects of scoring used to make him get into great positions very quickly, now that is gone.I saw too occasions in this match itself when Lucas squared it to space for Ronaldo to shoot but he didn't even move. The Ronaldo of past years would never miss a chance to reach there to take a shot.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:15 pm

You would see way more Ibra walking due to the whole him being a CF phase that's going on. Ronaldo was always that sort of footballer but you'll see it more apparent due to being less involve in build up which I noticed under Rafa, he isn't. I would really like to think that is Rafa doing and not him being genuinely lazy.

Of course, if Madrid are to sell him, I won't be bothered as much.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Adit wrote:Ronaldo was never a workhorse type, no shit.

But he hasn't been this bad though, this is Ibra level walking which is pretty new. Looks like he has some problem with the coach and I'm pretty sure not in convention for balondor played its part too. He isn't moving at all.. The prospects of scoring used to make him get into great positions very quickly, now that is gone.I saw too occasions in this match itself when Lucas squared it to space for Ronaldo to shoot but he didn't even move. The Ronaldo of past years would never miss a chance to reach there to take a shot.

Agreed.

Age has to be a factor here imo. Also, the fact that he is playing now as CF with Jese and Lucas on either side of him, I rarely see him link up with Marcelo anymore. He literally stays central.

Maybe it will change with Bale and Benzema back and he can go back to floating around, but right now? He isn't moving as much as he used to.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:22 pm

I truly hope this is his last year. This guy is a stat-padder of the highest order, unlike anything we have seen before. Future stat-padders will worship him.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Also, this is his own fault through stubbornness.

I think he'll find his way back to his usual self however, he should have embraced the full development and change of his game and become a full fledged CF.

It's not easy, but he should have already got the basics down. Right now, it looks like he is still learning how to play CF. If he had just embraced this a few years earlier, it would be a lot easier for him.

Stubbornness.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:47 pm

he'll get his scoring boots back soon.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 pm

izzy wrote:Also, this is his own fault through stubbornness.

I think he'll find his way back to his usual self however, he should have embraced the full development and change of his game and become a full fledged CF.

It's not easy, but he should have already got the basics down. Right now, it looks like he is still learning how to play CF. If he had just embraced this a few years earlier, it would be a lot easier for him.

Stubbornness.

this forum is amazing rofl.

cr is not a CF, how many years have you guys been wishing for this? grow up and get over it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:09 pm

chad4401 wrote:

Stubbornness.

this forum is amazing rofl.

cr is not a CF, how many years have you guys been wishing for this? grow up and get over it.

I would bet $ 1000 of my own money that CR would perform better as a CF than you know who
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:37 pm

then why isn't he doing it now? or your telling me he hasn't been playing cf since, you know who has been injured? can't even provide an outlet to hoof too, zero hold up play, but i suppose that wouldn't matter, to guys who wanted lollrente to be a cone to cross too Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:44 pm

chad4401 wrote:this forum is amazing rofl.

:facepalm:

Honest to God it's like communicating with a fcking monkey.

Please, point to the part where I said Ronaldo IS a CF?
Show me that part right now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 pm

It's not easy, but he should have already got the basics down. Right now, it looks like he is still learning how to play CF.If he had just embraced this a few years earlier, it would be a lot easier for him.

Stubbornness.

this is nonsense you guys been saying this based on movement and speed, while over looking how much effort goes into creating that space for him, that why when no one is doing that dirty work(cf), he looks like crap fact, have you ever seen the team hoofing balls to him and he provided great hold up play?... never, but he could do it if he wanted :facepalm:.

as i said before and i will say it again, scoring through the cf area doesn't=you can play cf if you feel like it or put your mind to it.... footy doesn't work that way and maybe cr is more limited than you think bruh.

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:53 pm

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:this forum is amazing rofl.

:facepalm:

Honest to God it's like communicating with a fcking monkey.

Please, point to the part where I said Ronaldo IS a CF?
Show me that part right now.

calm tits you know your speaking rubbish.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next