buddytaller
Vibe
Freeza
EarlyPrototype
Ă–MARz
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Higuain firing on all cylinders - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain firing on all cylinders

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 am

so what kind of health do you guys think higuain will come in at? 90 percent? 80?

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Higuain firing on all cylinders - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain firing on all cylinders

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm

He's already 100 %. he just need to play and gain confidence.
BTW, when will he join Real Madrid's camp ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:18 pm

2 days ago it was 2 weeks that was given by mou to hm
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 pm

He's not 100% in my opinion because it takes almost a full year to completely recover from that surgery. That being said I'm sure he is around 90% +
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 pm

He's not near 100%. It takes a year to be "medically" 100%. He can't really train properly until then. Once he's medically completely there, give him a bit of time to restrengthen everything that atrophied during this period... His speed and physique are all a bit out of kilter.

That's why i keep telling fans to not judge him harshly until probably April. If all is well, he will be 100% back by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 pm

April you say? That's considerably a long time from now. Wonder if fans likes us are that patient or willing to be that patient.

Or the club itself...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

i think by end january and february he will be good. his doctor predicted that he will be 100% by the end of the year.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:26 pm

It could be quicker. I think February is the quickest i'd expect him to get it all together. But restrengthening while playing competitively is not that easy... that's why i say April.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

This is all speculation, doctor predicted a date which most players with back injury recover at this period but for everyone it's not the same. once he play for us we would know more about his progress.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3