RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 34 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Thimmy Sun May 12, 2019 7:33 pm

I think it looks like some of the players don't really want to play. The ones who put in the effort are among the least talented ones on the team, so that doesn't really help much in terms of trying to win. As for the big games, the entire team looked like a pile of shit against Barca, so I don't know if they're even motivated for those games right now Laughing One of the many reasons why Pogba frustrates me, is because he was the first player on the team to look like he couldn't care less whether they won or lost. I really don't understand why Firenze would want to keep such an undevoted player. Talent aside, he's an absolutely awful role model for younger players, and I don't think keeping him around through United's inevitable squad overhaul will benefit anyone. Both Liverpool and Tottenham play with grit and intensity that few Man United players seem capable of, and they have talent to boot. All Ole asked for when he took over the team, was for the players to work harder than anyone else, and that evidently didn't work out, nor will any tactical changes do since the players aren't putting in the work.

Firenze wrote:The squad is kinda meh but its more than good enough to actually be winning most of these games he's lost.

Yeah, well you didn't mention that when you were bound for outside of the top 10 under Mourinho, but I suppose that was Mourinho's fault hmm

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 34 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Unique Sun May 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Thimmy wrote:I think it looks like some of the players don't really want to play. The ones who put in the effort are among the least talented ones on the team, so that doesn't really help much in terms of trying to win. As for the big games, the entire team looked like a pile of shit against Barca, so I don't know if they're even motivated for those games right now Laughing One of the many reasons why Pogba frustrates me, is because he was the first player on the team to look like he couldn't care less whether they won or lost. I really don't understand why Firenze would want to keep such an undevoted player. Talent aside, he's an absolutely awful role model for younger players, and I don't think keeping him around through United's inevitable squad overhaul will benefit anyone. Both Liverpool and Tottenham play with grit and intensity that few Man United players seem capable of, and they have talent to boot. All Ole asked for when he took over the team, was for the players to work harder than anyone else, and that evidently didn't work out, nor will any tactical changes do since the players aren't putting in the work.

Firenze wrote:The squad is kinda meh but its more than good enough to actually be winning most of these games he's lost.

Yeah, well you didn't mention that when you were bound for outside of the top 10 under Mourinho, but I suppose that was Mourinho's fault hmm
tbf i think frenzy has had enough of pogba now. i think he wants him gone.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Firenze wrote:
I wouldn't mind keeping Pogba unless we get huge money for him though, top talent but incredibly frustrating.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Firenze wrote:
I wouldn't mind keeping Pogba unless we get huge money for him though, top talent but incredibly frustrating.
i thought i saw a post with him saying sell. maybe not then Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 12, 2019 9:40 pm

He did say Pogba out in that very same post. Maybe he was frustrated by the Cardiff result and the disappointing end to Man United's season when he wrote it hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon May 13, 2019 9:37 am

Tbh, I have no idea what would be best to do right now regarding Ole or some of the players including Pogba, but I'd say let's give him (OGS) the chance of a fresh start and see how the team will do after a full year with him. MUTD is clearly suffering and needs lots of changes as it was mentioned before in this thread. Rebuilding takes time. I just hope it happens and with a better plan, with better people.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Darren Fletcher is a leading candidate to become the new technical director at Manchester United. (Source: Sky Sports)

Solskjaer and Fletcher (:

Dream combo I guess
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Apparently this dope is on 7M per year. rofl

For context:
Pep 15M, Poch 8.5M, Klopp 7M, Emery 6M, and Sarri 5.15M.

Unreal what dickriding for SAF and twerking for United supports can do, wow.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 14, 2019 4:05 pm

S wrote:Darren Fletcher is a leading candidate to become the new technical director at Manchester United. (Source: Sky Sports)

Solskjaer and Fletcher (:

Dream combo I guess

Amazing stuff.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Casciavit wrote:Apparently this dope is on 7M per year. rofl

For context:

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 34 296c259a7a5d7f77fa1befb8987c158a

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 34 5bd20762de84e65630b3e24f39d1252b

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 34 A8c395c75fcb215b843178c188c7734b

nothing wrong with it tbh, Ole's a winner.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 4:25 pm

For context:

If dickriding for Messi and twerking for Barcelona fans had worked, you’d be a Barcelona employee by now. Probably a toilet cleaner at Camp Nou, since you have prior experience with shit hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Manchester United have agreed to sign 14-year-old Norwegian prospect Isak Hansen-Aaroen. (Source: Daily Mail)

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm

S wrote:Manchester United have agreed to sign 14-year-old Norwegian prospect Isak Hansen-Aaroen. (Source: Daily Mail)

Not for the first team, I imagine? Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm

nick will be pleased for his home boy. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Thimmy wrote:

For context:

If dickriding for Messi and twerking for Barcelona fans had worked, you’d be a Barcelona employee by now. Probably a toilet cleaner at Camp Nou, since you have prior experience with shit hmm

Thimmy getting butthurt by anything that criticizes a fellow Norwegian, shocker there. You're almost as bad as Sports, but at least he doesn't get as emotional as you do.

Ole had a good lucky run of form going but has had an awful run of form too. End of the day, he has no prior squad building experience and he isn't going to be able to convince any top player to join him. Tactically, he hasn't shown anything special either, especially offensively.

So odds are that United will probably not make the CL next season and it wouldn't be surprising if he gets sacked halfway through. The club will just end up wasting another season.

No fault of Ole's of course, I'm sure anyone would have taken the job. I'm blaming the United board though. They should have waited until the end of the season and should have made moves for PROVEN modern coaches like Conte or Poch not place all their eggs in Ole's basket.

It's more likely United's banter era continues with Ole's cringe antics than him being a saviour. I'd be very surprised if he's still there by the end of next season, but who knows we'll wait and see.

So yeah, unless you think there's reason for me to expect anything different from Ole then I'm willing to read, but if you're gonna get defensive as usual go do something else with your time. Maybe quote MT's posts and telling him how much you want to "bang his mom Razz." Since that's literally the only thing I ever recall you posting, which says a lot tbh.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Pulling the butthurt card? Well, I have never...

My point stands. Absolutely nothing indicates that you’re a Milan fan. You’re a cookie-cutter, Messi lover/CR7 hater who rode the Barcelona bandwagon cirka 2008. I only read your first paragraph, I’m guessing the rest is a redundant rant about how biased I am. I suppose you know a thing or two about bias hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Thimmy wrote:Pulling the butthurt card? Well, I have never...

My point stands. Absolutely nothing indicates that you’re a Milan fan. You’re a cookie-cutter, Messi lover/CR7 hater who rode the Barcelona bandwagon cirka 2008. I only read your first paragraph, I’m guessing the rest is a redundant rant about how biased I am. I suppose you know a thing or two about bias hmm
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 6:49 pm

I primarily posted in the Milan section from 2012-2015. In fact, I didn't really care much for other leagues up until then. Anyways, there's not much to say about the club. I still watch almost all their games and the same issues have applied for years. If you want me to explain in-detail, what the issues are, I have no problem doing so.

Somewhere around 2015, I started caring more about football history. Read up on the great teams before my time, the different footballing styles, the influence of politics on football, and other interesting topics. Simply put, when it was all said and done, I grew quite fond of attacking, technical football.

Barca is the team that defined those concepts this generation. I'm no Barca fan, but I appreciated their footballing style during those glory years 2008-2012. I'm a Messi fan though, and I have no problem admitting it.

However, I don't see how that makes you cookie-cutter. If you can't appreciate a player who is 3 world class players rolled into one (playmaker, goalscorer, and dribbler) then you're quite frankly stupid. I don't hate Ronaldo either. I don't think he's better than Messi but once again that isn't a Barca fanboy opinion, that's what the logical football fan should think too. I don't hate Madrid either, and I've posted my thoughts in-depth about Madrid numerous times. This isn't the first time you've said this btw, and I genuinely think you might be confusing me for someone else.

Maybe it's because you're a Madrid fan and you're insecure that despite winning 3 CL's in a row no one gave you the plaudits you think you deserved? Who knows. It's a big world out there though. You shouldn't let your fandom stop you from appreciating different kinds of football. Nick and Sports don't seem to have much of an issue with it, neither should you. Smile

As for my post, it was primarily me giving reasons why I think Ole will struggle at United next season. You clearly couldn't give an argument back so that's what you resorted to. It's a shame, you could've learned a thing or two TBH.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Very insightful interview
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Kaladin wrote:

i was just watching that tbh and evra is still the biggest twat in the world.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Kaladin wrote:

I couldn't help but notice that he brushed off Pogba's link to Real Madrid as unfair criticism towards Pogba, and proceeded to claim that the references to Real Madrid were only stated by Pogba's agent. He must have missed the interview where Pogba said that playing for Real Madrid is a dream. I suppose friendship makes one blind, the same way love does.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Kaladin wrote:

I couldn't help but notice that he brushed off Pogba's link to Real Madrid as unfair criticism towards Pogba, and proceeded to claim that the references to Real Madrid were only stated by Pogba's agent. He must have missed the interview where Pogba said that playing for Real Madrid is a dream. I suppose friendship makes one blind, the same way love does.
them french lads do like to stick together until war breaks out then its every man for himself. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 pm

huge yikes thimmy, what were you thinking ffs

looks more like smeagol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 pm

I expected that comment. Assumed Casciavit would be the one to post it hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 11:42 pm

Classy interview by a genuinely classy person.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/ander-herrera-reveals-his-united-regret

Herrera wrote:“We have to take responsibility,"“ he added. ”"All of us. It's not fair to blame others. When you have a bad season, 75 percent is the responsibility of the players.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next