ÖMARz
theaguia
Ganso
the xcx
Mr Nick09
26 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Real Madrid x Galaxy: Beckham edition - Page 8 Empty Re: Real Madrid x Galaxy: Beckham edition

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:58 am

Seppuku wrote:Watch and learn Messi...

He doesn't need stepovers to 'beat' an MLS defender

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid x Galaxy: Beckham edition - Page 8 Empty Re: Real Madrid x Galaxy: Beckham edition

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 am

i thought everyone played well tbh. just knockin the rust off a bit.

coentrao and marcelo were standouts in my opinion. thought they played the best.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 am

I didn't watch today's match cause I was enjoying night market.
How did our new players perform?
I heard Kaka did well.
What line up did we play? was it effective? what role was coentrao? should I expect similar formation in the future?

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:52 am

chad4401 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
OMARz wrote:benzema was sloppy

sloppy how?

lazy, shootin at the gk.

i expected better.

meh the whole 2 second half was lazy, i just find funny how benz is always the one picked out no matter what, ron and ozil was sloppy too

thing is... in my case, i see benzema in two ways: the current benz and the benz that i have always seen since i recognised his potential. the current benz seems lazy, touch is a bit off, judgement also off a bit, even the finishing a bit too rusty. the other benz that i see is the best striker in the world, the one that was meant to deliver us the 10th cl trophy.

i can definitely see benz doing it but he must put the effort. its like in LoZ Ocarina of time for those who played it. quote that puts point to wut im saying: 'Can the fate of Hyrule really depend on such a lazy boy?'
my version : 'Can the fate of Real Madrid's tenth cl trophy really depend on such a lazy frenchman?'

this is wut i expect considering his potential and talent. he is better than the rest, he just needs to work at it to make it so that it can come to pass. if he really cant, he might as well leave now than disappoint me later. believe me, id rather he leave madrid if he really cant work for it. But i think he will work hard, time will tell.

dunno about u chad, but i think uve low expectations of the benz... reason why i think he played lazy and whatnot is that he can do better. better than anyone else on our team.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
OMARz wrote:benzema was sloppy

sloppy how?

lazy, shootin at the gk.

i expected better.

meh the whole 2 second half was lazy, i just find funny how benz is always the one picked out no matter what, ron and ozil was sloppy too

thing is... in my case, i see benzema in two ways: the current benz and the benz that i have always seen since i recognised his potential. the current benz seems lazy, touch is a bit off, judgement also off a bit, even the finishing a bit too rusty. the other benz that i see is the best striker in the world, the one that was meant to deliver us the 10th cl trophy.

i can definitely see benz doing it but he must put the effort. its like in LoZ Ocarina of time for those who played it. quote that puts point to wut im saying: 'Can the fate of Hyrule really depend on such a lazy boy?'
my version : 'Can the fate of Real Madrid's tenth cl trophy really depend on such a lazy frenchman?'

this is wut i expect considering his potential and talent. he is better than the rest, he just needs to work at it to make it so that it can come to pass. if he really cant, he might as well leave now than disappoint me later. believe me, id rather he leave madrid if he really cant work for it. But i think he will work hard, time will tell.

dunno about u chad, but i think uve low expectations of the benz... reason why i think he played lazy and whatnot is that he can do better. better than anyone else on our team.

nah i have high expectation of benz his style of play is the closest to r9 i have seen in a while, he is a bit rusty but that a given for the first preseason game, after a couple more weeks and he should be playing at the level i expect from him, which is one of the best if not the best striker in the world, all im saying is no need to over think it just wait and see
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:21 am

This is not a benz thread lol. Stop overreacting guys... first game of preseason after a 15-day vacation, a lot of people are going to be lazy. Especially the very technical and rhythm driven ones. Kaka did really well. But other than him, Ozil and Benz, the other two uber-technical players, were a tad off. It's normal.

Wait until mid-August. Everyone should be read to go then.

LA Galaxy or not, i was very impressed with Coentrao offensively and defensively. The amount of ground he covered was insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 am

sportsczy wrote:This is not a benz thread lol. Stop overreacting guys... first game of preseason after a 15-day vacation, a lot of people are going to be lazy. Especially the very technical and rhythm driven ones. Kaka did really well. But other than him, Ozil and Benz, the other two uber-technical players, were a tad off. It's normal.

Wait until mid-August. Everyone should be read to go then.

LA Galaxy or not, i was very impressed with Coentrao offensively and defensively. The amount of ground he covered was insane.

Taking a wait and see approach on that. if he can replicate that against higher level teams..... looks like lass leaving wont hurt us at all, we got here a very capable player in coentrao.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am

Okay, back from sleep.

The football we saw Madrid play today is one of the sexiest I've seen with the current squad. And I'm talking about the 1st half. Mainly becouse of Coentrao, Kaka, Marcelo and Ronaldo in the 2nd half.

Really excited for the new season!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I've just watched the full game because I missed it, that was quite an entertaining game, great goals by Ronaldo & Joselu Very Happy

Some sequence of attack moves in this game that I like,

First half:

- A long ball throwed by Pepe => Headed by Joselu/ Callejon? => Received by Kaka who ran with the ball before made a pass to Marcelo => Crowding by 3 defenders, Marcelo shot off target

- Ball throwed forward by Pepe => Chest controlled by Callejon before he passed back to Pepe => Pepe passed the ball to Khedira => Khedira passed the ball to Callejon => Callejon make a cross to Joselu who ran into the box => Crowded by 2 defender, Joselu headed the ball into the the ground => Khedira catched the ball & passed to Coentrao => Coentrao shot off target

- Pepe throwed the ball forward => Controlled by Khedira into the ground => Catched by Coentrao who then passed to Carvalho => Carvalho passed to Joselu => Quick pass by Josely to Granero => Quick pass by Granero to Callejon => Callejon shot, saved by the keeper

Second half:

- Ball from LA player headed by Arbeola => Catched by Callejon who headed back to Arbeola => Arbeolla passed to Xabi => Xabi passed to Ozil => Ozil send through ball to benzema => Benzema shot, cleared by the keeper

- Arbeola send the ball to Benzema => Benzema got intercepted by LA player => Pressure by Arbeola forced LA player to make a bad pass to Jese? => Jese? made a quick pass to Benzema => Benzema passed to Arbeola who run forward into the box => offside, but still I'm impressed by Arbeola effort in this move

- LA player passed straight into Coentrao => Coentrao passed to Callejon? => Calelon? passed to Nacho? => Nacho? passed to Xabi => Ozil ran to shield the ball before passed to Ronaldo => Ronaldo passed to Ozil who make a run forward => Ozil passed to Benzema => Benzema shot, offside, but it got cleared anyway

Aside one that I've already mentioned above, there still a couple of our attacks that were initiated by LA players who passed straight/ almost straight into our players, lol:

- LA player passed almost straight into Kaka => Kaka ran with the ball before tried to pass to Khedira? who make a run forward, but got cleared

- The first goal: LA player tried to control the ball but ended up almost passed straight into Coentrao => Coentrao passed the ball to JOselu -> Joselu passed back to Coentrao => Coentrao Pass to Kaka => Kaka pass to Callejon => Shot by Callejon => Goal

- The second goal: LA player passed straight into Marcelo => Marcelo make a run before passed to Joselu on the left => Joselu made that beautiful goal

- LA player passed straight into Varane => Varane passed to Ronaldo => Quick pass by Ronaldo to Ozil => Qick pass by Ozil to Coentrao -> Coentrao passed to Xabi => Xabi passed to Ozil => Ozil make a run before shot outside the box => cleared by the keeper
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8