VendettaRed07
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
S
73 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where will Sterling be next season ?

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_lcap56%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_lcap19%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 27

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:36 am

Gerrard:
"I'd love to be able to say what I want to say on it,"

Lmao. It's so clear. So clear to everyone but Liverpool fans.

The whole clubs a mess and they're scapegoating Sterling to no end.

Hans isn't wrong at all. Majority of Liverpool fans are just down right fools.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Sri Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:42 am

Red Alert wrote:
Unique wrote: he can't go to war with sir Rodgers. Only one winner there.

"Rodgers" and "winner" cannot be in the same sentence.

That's two sentences though hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:01 am

srigooner wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
Unique wrote: he can't go to war with sir Rodgers. Only one winner there.

"Rodgers" and "winner" cannot be in the same sentence.

That's two sentences though hmm

Reported.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Faking injury/illness, refusing to travel/train with the team, forcing a move away... sounds similar to what Fabregas did except and Sterling only uses his agent, not his mates to force a move and yet no one called him a moneygrabbing whore/douchebag.

Lallana and Lovren did similar to get a move to Liverpool as have many others, only reason people are making a fuss is because he's leaving the almighty Liverpool.
I regeret they ever did that, would have been good of they had not done that Laughing

[quote="RedOranje"]Hans is clearly trolling you lads.  Why do you keep biting?/quote]
there was a time I used to like Hans posts even if he criticized something about club or anything I disagree but I stopped reading his posts, because almost all the posts about Liverpool are troll !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:01 am

I wasn't trolling at all. I was merely highlighting how ridiculous James' claim was that Sterling isn't good enough to start for Liverpool anyway.
Some of you Liverpool guys have club-related self-esteem issues, it's not trolling to point out evidence to that, and I strongly reject this accusation.

It's always the same. Arsenal fans on here accused me of trolling when they started their latest Wenger out campaign after the unlucky defeat against Utd, and I argued in favour of Wenger. Look where we are now. You better take me seriously, it's in your best interest.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:13 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I wasn't trolling at all. I was merely highlighting how ridiculous James' claim was that Sterling isn't good enough to start for Liverpool anyway.
Some of you Liverpool guys have club-related self-esteem issues, it's not trolling to point out evidence to that, and I strongly reject this accusation.

It's always the same. Arsenal fans on here accused me of trolling when they started their latest Wenger out campaign after the unlucky defeat against Utd, and I argued in favour of Wenger. Look where we are now. You better take me seriously, it's in your best interest.
Spin it around however you want but if this forum had moderators who ban users for trolling you would be long gone. Fortunately for you that's not the case.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:22 am

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:29 am

If this forum banned trolling there wouldn't be a forum lol
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:31 am

This forum would not be this forum without Iron Arse Hans.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:33 am

M99 wrote:This forum would not be this forum without Iron Arse Hans.
I was wondering when you would get to that Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:56 am

I think we all know who the real troll of liverpool is. And tbh its getting a bit boring seeing the same crap in every one of his posts.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:45 am

The GL definition of being a "troll" is simply being someone who has a different PoV and not afraid to voice it.

Feel for Hans:

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 6 Internet-Troll

Spoiler:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:15 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I wasn't trolling at all. I was merely highlighting how ridiculous James' claim was that Sterling isn't good enough to start for Liverpool anyway.

Spin it around however you want but if this forum had moderators who ban users for trolling you would be long gone. Fortunately for you that's not the case.

Enlighten me. Why would I be banned for defending Wenger on the Arsenal section.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:05 am

So Hans just because you dont like one of the Liverpool fans opinion and find it ridiculous, you start trolling everything about related to Liverpool.
*claps*

Btw, this thread should be named troll war :coffee: almost all the posts here are just troll !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:43 pm

This forum has declined so badly since ladt time I was active.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Highburied wrote:This forum has declined so badly since ladt time I was active.

You have definitely been missed mate. Good to have you back!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:19 pm

srigooner wrote:The GL definition of being a "troll" is simply being someone who has a different PoV and not afraid to voice it.

Feel for Hans:

Spoiler:

This lol, disagree with someone and you are a hater or a troll. It's quite sad tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:29 pm

srigooner wrote:The GL definition of being a "troll" is simply being someone who has a different PoV and not afraid to voice it.

Feel for Hans:

Spoiler:

This lol, disagree with someone and you are a hater or a troll. It's quite sad tbh.

Stop trolling!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Sterling declined from "one of the best young talents in the world" to not "good enough to start for Liverpool" in less than a transfer period rofl
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Sterling declined from "one of the best young talents in the world" to not "good enough to start for Liverpool" in less than a transfer period rofl

Stop trolling!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:28 pm

M99 wrote:This forum would not be this forum without Iron Arse Hans.
I was wondering when you would get to that Laughing

I do not get it hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Feel for Hans:

Spoiler:

The admin in this very thread called him out for his trolling, I'm sure he knows the rules.

Notice how Hans is always called a troll by others and not other users and not by only one fanbase in this forum. He was also banned in his earlier forum.

Makes you think hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:38 pm

urban, any particular reason why you have down syndrom Henry as your avatar?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Feel for Hans:

Spoiler:

Lol exactly on point

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:44 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Feel for Hans:

Spoiler:

The admin in this very thread called him out for his trolling, I'm sure he knows the rules.

Notice how Hans is always called a troll by others and not other users and not by only one fanbase in this forum. He was also banned in his earlier forum.

Makes you think hmm

lmao in what earlier forum was I banned Laughing

I've been in ONE earlier forum and certainly haven't been banned there rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Makes you think hmm

lmao in what earlier forum was I banned Laughing

I've been in ONE earlier forum and certainly haven't been banned there rofl

Pics or it didn't happen m8 hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next