Bale for Sale

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Bale for Sale - Page 10 Empty Re: Bale for Sale

Post by titosantill on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:29 pm

he's inconsistent and gets injured a lot yet wants a major role on the team that's the gist of it with bale really. that notwithstanding, i said then, and i maintain now that the way zidane handled it with the bs "he can leave tomorrow" comment was unnecessary, to any player, whether it be bale mariano ramos isco or whoever. zidane let it get personal, and he is lucky bale isn't anelka or zlatan, who after scoring twice would have gone to the presser and said something like "the coach hasn't apologized to me for those comments"

i hope zidane and fans learn from that. it doesn't help your chances if you want to sell a player for some cash to make transfers, then you make the player look like a chump in the press. its marketing 101, regardless of how buyers feel about said player

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Thx for the opinions again, it just goes to show, sometimes being a professional, u gotta be mature to handles other issues apart from just being good at your game and performing, u gotta work well with others in a team sport especially. Although often the case with some of these 'genius' people, they can have an edge to them that perhaps makes them a double edged sword, they are fine when they are in good run, but unstable when they r not I guess.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:22 pm

@Firenze wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Man, fans of clubs from the Premier League (and ones who do not support Spurs) are so intensely protective of Bale as if he represents their league and pride, despite him not even directly playing for their club when he was in England.

I don't get it Laughing

Nah. I was a Bayol fan back in the day but more than anything I am a football fan, I simply enjoy watching an elegant stallion. a maester at his craft, that's certainly Ser Gareth, despite being out of his prime now. Genuinely have I never encountered such disrespect towards a player as I have from Madrid fans towards Ser Gareth. I find it baffling and an injustice. Especially with the slop they have in their squad, focus on other areas rather than direct your hate towards your best player lol. Expecting 25 goals from him in all comps this season if he's given respect from Zidane and allowed to start consistently.

Can't wait to see Madrid fans praising Azar's sideways dribbles this season and then calling Ser Gareth out when he has a bad 30 minutes and forgetting the golazo's he saved them with the game before. You know it's coming.

This is more a comment on a larger sample size as you Firenze are just subtle in your often tongue-in-cheek humour and I do believe you in what you say here in rating Bale as I have seen it in your comments for years, indeed.

The problem fans have towards Bale is that he shows a relatively entitled side to him and is not such a hard worker in ways to which are IN his control, and simply has regressed to a player who is even more limited than before and for his goals, he costs the team quite a bit with his tendency to play only in his finite channels of movement to suit his one-footed play.

Bale of Tottenham he is not as that man was a total wonder. And he is gone and has been for long.

Though I've little faith that a rather tactically plain Zidane knows how to bring the best in him either.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Bale has certainly got the foreign treatment in Madrid, you have Spanish guys like Vazquez and Carvajal into their umpteenth years at the club playing all the time and doing worse than Bale yet they're just let to carry on doing their average business while Bale gets all the criticism.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:35 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Bale has certainly got the foreign treatment in Madrid, you have Spanish guys like Vazquez and Carvajal into their umpteenth years at the club playing all the time and doing worse than Bale yet they're just let to carry on doing their average business while Bale gets all the criticism.

Spanish media will always favor the spanish players, but it is inaccurate to say Vasquez and Carvajal do not get criticized from most madrid fans. Especially Vasquez.

Regards to Bale people have been fed up for a while he is playing well but hes one injury away from missing 2 or more months, and when he returns he is not the same. This has been going for quite a while and is the reason most and Zidane wanted him out because despite being a great player he is inconsistent and unreliable.

I hope he can stay healthy and continue this form but going by his history its just a matter of time

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:06 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Bale has certainly got the foreign treatment in Madrid, you have Spanish guys like Vazquez and Carvajal into their umpteenth years at the club playing all the time and doing worse than Bale yet they're just let to carry on doing their average business while Bale gets all the criticism.

On what basis? Vazquez and Carvajal are on the brunt of criticism all the time from all parts of the Spanish media.

Bale simply set a higher standard due to his price and clear entitlement yet simply does not produce based on that and just simply, isnt a very good player.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Arquitescu wrote:

On what basis? Vazquez and Carvajal are on the brunt of criticism all the time from all parts of the Spanish media.

Bale simply set a higher standard due to his price and clear entitlement yet simply does not produce based on that and just simply, isnt a very good player.

Bale is being treated like the number one player RM fans want to get rid of yet their squad is full of declining and worse-performing players. He's like Madrid's Brexit: everyone thinks life will magically get better once you get rid, but in reality your fortunes won't improve at all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:21 am

Arq, you think Madrid fans really take on PL fans who don't watch Bale week in/week out? Who are not genuinely invested in a team that most of them don't follow properly?

Everything you need to know about Bale's tenure at Madrid and the way Zizou moved was written by Tito above. Also, Vasquez is properly disliked by Madrid fans, like by a lot. Carvajal, on the other hand, is a bit difficult to truly criticise as most think his heart issues are correlated with his performance.

Also, he is a Cantera, it'll take legit years of bad seasons for real criticism to kick in.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Carvajal has been amazingly good for Real for the most part I thought? Countless times hes been decisive and contributed so many going forward, as well as being solid defensively. Hes never going to be great on defending considering how much he gets forward, at his best reminds me of Dani Alves a bit being a beast on the right side of the field.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:48 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:

Bale is being treated like the number one player RM fans want to get rid of yet their squad is full of declining and worse-performing players. He's like Madrid's Brexit: everyone thinks life will magically get better once you get rid, but in reality your fortunes won't improve at all.

There are a variety of perspectives regarding him not just one one as given the attention around him and what he cost and the international hype behind him, he simply does not live up to that mark and has not for over two seasons bar cherry-picked moments that take away from how incredibly inconsistent and underwhelming he has been in Real Madrid overall, frequently just looking out of his depth when playing alongside just more skilled, better players.

The problem of course in the team goes well beyond him but they certainly will not lose anything by letting him go bar a player who has demands that do not live up to his performances, whilst he fails to integrate himself into a very well knit locker room.

@Doc:

I certainly don't you are right given should Harry Kane or even Delle Ali be signed by Real Madrid the same intensely and irrational protective side from a contingent of Premiership followers, will perform the same.

A player failing in another league does not represent a league, something many fail to understand.

It represents the player and Bale never was as good as his price.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum