zigra
Robespierre
dronte
RealGunner
Katy Perry
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread Empty The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread

Post by Katy Perry Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 15:37

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread Felipe+Anderson+Atalanta+BC+v+SS+Lazio+Serie+2bW5o5boqj1l

Has been the best player in the Serie A so far, and he's the main reason Lazio is sitting at 3rd place. He just literally single handedly destroyed Inter, Sampdoria, Lazio in crucial 6pointers matches for the 3rd place with 4 goals and 3 assists and has been in red hot form all season.

Will usurp Neymar's starting place and number 10 shirt by the start of Copa America.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread Empty Re: The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread

Post by RealGunner Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 15:41

Won't have to change his kit colours next season at the Etihad - BC
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread Empty Re: The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread

Post by Katy Perry Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 15:49

Paulo Henrique Ganso (teammate Neymar Santos) "Neymar has filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Felipe Anderson is better than Neymar."

Dani Alves (teammate Neymar WC 2014) "Felipe Anderson is impressive, he does wonders. What he does in the last metres, Neymar couldn't do as often."

Marcos Arouca da Silva (teammate of both Neymar and Felipe Anderson at Santos) "Felipe Anderson is the best player I have seen in my life"

Muricy Ramalho (coach of both Neymar and Felipe Anderson at Santos) "I've seen Neymar at top of his game, but Felipe Anderson is the better player"
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 15:59

Actually it was Djordjevic who carried Lazio in the first 10 matches or so, then this guy came to surface Very Happy

Amazing players anyways, both of them.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 16:05

He was a massive flop last year, now he a massive difference maker in Serie A , atm he is the player in the best moment. I need of time to rate him better , but he looks like a special player  

Anyway , this testifies the fact that even the most talented South American players may need of time so as adapt in Serie A, credit to Lazio because they had the patience to do it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 16:18

5 great games in a row and he's the leagues best player this season?
Before that he was merely used as a sub.

However he does look like a big talent.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 16:42

he was utter garbage at Santos lol he had to play as a fb sometimes to get some minutes.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 16:45

Katy Perry wrote:Paulo Henrique Ganso (teammate Neymar Santos) "Neymar has filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Felipe Anderson is better than Neymar."

Dani Alves (teammate Neymar WC 2014) "Felipe Anderson is impressive, he does wonders. What he does in the last metres, Neymar couldn't do as often."

Marcos Arouca da Silva (teammate of both Neymar and Felipe Anderson at Santos) "Felipe Anderson is the best player I have seen in my life"

Muricy Ramalho (coach of both Neymar and Felipe Anderson at Santos) "I've seen Neymar at top of his game, but Felipe Anderson is the better player"

Any source?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 16:49

His highlight reel, anyway, is phenomenal. Really enjoying the steady stream of Vines this guy is responsible for ...

(I don't mean that as sarcasm or faint praise, I just haven't seen any of the recent full matches where he's been bossing things, so I can't say for sure.)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 17:04

zigra wrote:5 great games in a row and he's the leagues best player this season?
Before that he was merely used as a sub.

However he does look like a big talent.

I mean ATM  he is the best moment --- but for moment I mean " this last month"

my english Very Happy

Basically he was the best Serie A player in last month . This.
But surely he is not greatest player in Serie A.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 17:07

Oh no problem, I understood what you meant.
It was Katy Perry who said "Has been the best player in the Serie A so far" - should've quoted that I guess.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 18:02

Are these quotes made up lol?

If so, I like it!! Thumbs up
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 18:20

Yes I think it's a parody of Harmonica's post on the Messi vs Maradona thread
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 21:50

Tough week for Felipe Anderson. He's injured for one month and his dad has just been arrested for multiple homicide.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 9 Mar 2015 - 20:00

Push.
Guy is crazy. Just realised that he has more than 70 dribbles in about 1000 minutes this season Shocked :bow:

Watched him a couple of times since this thread was created and he's really awesome.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 3:35

I think he would be more overhyped if he played with one of 3 Italian Giants.
Best Serie A player atm  - yes Katy Perry was right - , but he plays just with Lazio

It is amazing not just for the quality and  offensive incidence , but also for his work rate Shocked   This his aspect is underrated.  Great  disposition to sacrifice , defending, and  great tactical sense ...

Pioli is making an amazing job on him , he has nothing to do with the player of last year .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 16 Mar 2015 - 23:51

Just rekt Torino ridin solo Molenation

His first goal was Messi-esque

What a player :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 3:05

He is only 21 (well, almost 22) and doing the things that he's doing. He could be really special.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 3:07

He's been really impressive. The way he toys with defenses and single-handedly wins games on his own reminds me of Ronaldo with Inter.

Destined to Chelsea/Bayern/Barca/Madrid
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 4:27

Pogba is the best in Serie A this season. No doubt.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:42

Felipe Anderson lighting up serie a wtf am i watching Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:49

Growth maybe, but he looks like he knows exactly what he is doing ad it's no fluke. You wanna see if he can be consistent about it but he looks great imo.

Interesting for the right side of brazil to balance out Neymar at least, if he can keep up. Lucas Moura still plays with his head down...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 18:40

So far as I appreciate Felipe Anderson , that Ronaldo was an alien ffs .
Othwewise Lazio woud be first in this Serie A now Laughing

salmano9 wrote:Pogba is the best in Serie A this season. No doubt.
Pogba
Minutes: 2799
Gol: 9 (7 in serie A)
Assist:6

Felipe Anderson
Minuti giocati: 1389
Gol: 9 (8 in Serie A)
Assist: 8

hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 18:45

If Anderson can hold form it would be really interesting to see Brazil playing with Coutinho - Neymar - Anderson up front with Neymar as a CF.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 18:51

To be fair to Pogba, they play different roles, don't they?

Anyways, seriously:

Ganso wrote:Felipe Anderson lighting up serie a wtf am i watching Laughing
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next