Bankz
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Valkyrja
Jack Daniels
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by Bankz Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Good on you guys. But bale is the issue individually. Except you're saying madrid cant win finals without bale which is lol worthy. Btw you can score and still loose a final.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:42 pm

it's all nice and fun to bash Bale, because he's such a good target, and because he's such a donkey, but then again he's also more than that.
He's a fast, powerful player with dangerous finishing. Not like he can't be useful, and wasn't useful in the past.

And it's not like HE ALONE destroyed your game, you just had a couple of weak games.
Ramos. Then also the others, Ronaldo, Benzema, weren't exactly sparkling. Kroos wasn't exactly commanding.

Sports said it right, maybe you're missing Modric above all.
But then probably next week you'll win 5:0 somewhere again and you can calm down.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:09 pm

I think DiMaria's creativity and prescence hid Bale's flaws last season. We would usually attack through our left and with Bale's speed it allowed him to counter when we won the ball back with all of Ronaldo, Benz, DiMaria and Bale being really fast at transitioning. All our tough games, either Bale did not play or we played on the counter, thats why we were able to win so many games in the second half of the season to catch up to Barca and Atleti. James and Isco are not fast. Isco is your perfect possession footballer and James is a safety over courage player but having them allows us to play a patient game when Bale is not on the pitch. However when he is, it becomes a dilemma because we dont have many speedy players to play on the counter and both Ronaldo and Bale are not good at keeping the ball and we end up not doing this or that. When Ronaldo plays CF at least he stays there but Bale just drifts out on the wings where he shouldn't be

Kroos was below par in both our losses but he is not at fault because he isn't get the help he should get as an anchorman and it doesn't help that both teams kept hacking at our players to disturb our rythm

We play Atleti again next week, I'd like to see a Bale-less formation in that game because Atleti are good at shutting their wings which would make Bale totally useless
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Yeah but Hans... why were the other guys struggling? Atleti was defending the entire right side of our attack (midfielder, winger and fullback) with ONE PLAYER and had someone peek in case there needed to be another. That allowed Atleti to overload the other 2/3 of the pitch... that killed our spacing. The main reason that Atleti got away with that is Bale... he has no idea how to read the game and take advantage of situations.

As you know... you're only as good as your weakest link in football of the highest level. You can get away with it against lesser teams, which we do mostly. But Valencia and Atleti exposed just how stupid Bale is in terms of football IQ.

So you can't really blame the others so much when they're being crowded due to a teammate's ineptness.

This isn't a new phenomenon btw... Bale has been like this since March of last season. We were lucky that Di Maria was so dynamic that he could compensate for Bale. We don't have Di Maria now... James and Isco are not that kind of player (not saying they're worse... they just don't cover that kind of ground and they can't compensate on the wing like that; they're AMs). But now, we can't afford Bale at his current level... we don't need to because there's plenty of talent to replace him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:23 pm

Yeah I get that. I understand when you don't want him to start most games.
Of course it was not only Bale on the right side, but also Arbeloa on top of it, let's not forget.

Just saying, there will maybe come a time when you will meet a ...err.. let's say ... superior team ... let's say a team which defends at the halfway line... and Carlo will want to play for counters and Bale will probably come in very handy and score a few Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Wonder what team that will be will be hmm probably Rayo Vallecano

I just hope we haven't suffered the Bayern syndrome after winning the CWC. I tell ya that title is a curse

Joking aside, I think Bale is being picked on because after winning so many games while he was underperforming, losing two in a row while he was still poor became the last straw. There are others who have underperformed for a while now like James or Ramos etc but they have had some excellent games this season so the most logical scape goat is Bale who is yet to have one decent game this season

I think he is finding it too hard with so much pressure, he must've gotten so much love from the fans on twitter and on the street last season that he thought scoring some goals would erase people's memories and only make them remember the goals. Thats partially right but when this doesn't come off he is practically setting himself up to get booed. Wouldn't be surprised if he got booed soon. This "slump" has been going on for too long

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:08 pm

on a personal note... i'm annoyed that a red hot Benz was FORCED to change his role to accommodate Bale's return. I don't understand why you would change the role of a player performing at an all-world level. Now, he's cooled down as a result.

I'm also annoyed that a team that was playing absolutely beautifully was forced to change tactically to accommodate Bale... we couldn't have been playing any better.

To a large extent, i blame Carlo. But it's easier to target Bale right now Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Tbf Carlo's hands are tied. Bale cost record amount, he can't and is not allowed to bench him at all. Bale can play all sort of crap but he will still find a way to bench our best performer right now Isco for that sack of shite

Not only Benz but our whole bloody team suffers with him. I swear the funniest chit I've ever seen is Valencia and Atleti leaving Bale against only one defender while marking ALL our other wingers including Jese. Must be like a slap in the face for Perez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah but Hans... why were the other guys struggling? Atleti was defending the entire right side of our attack (midfielder, winger and fullback) with ONE PLAYER and had someone peek in case there needed to be another. That allowed Atleti to overload the other 2/3 of the pitch... that killed our spacing. The main reason that Atleti got away with that is Bale... he has no idea how to read the game and take advantage of situations.

As you know... you're only as good as your weakest link in football of the highest level. You can get away with it against lesser teams, which we do mostly. But Valencia and Atleti exposed just how stupid Bale is in terms of football IQ.

So you can't really blame the others so much when they're being crowded due to a teammate's ineptness.

This isn't a new phenomenon btw... Bale has been like this since March of last season. We were lucky that Di Maria was so dynamic that he could compensate for Bale. We don't have Di Maria now... James and Isco are not that kind of player (not saying they're worse... they just don't cover that kind of ground and they can't compensate on the wing like that; they're AMs). But now, we can't afford Bale at his current level... we don't need to because there's plenty of talent to replace him.

So isn't this ancelotti's fault?

He saw that bale and arbeloa were being given space, but he didn't change anything.

why is bale not being played on the left? the reason he was bought is because of his performances on that side.

he is a one trick pony. we know that. push the ball and run pass players. why not just play into his style to get the best out of him i.e playing him in the left to destroy players using his speed, plus getting more crosses in.

but it's for the coach to see it.

We all saw how great Madrid were playing before bale came back from injury. everyone expected the starting eleven to remain the same. but ancelotti sees something else on the field.

by the way - varane deserves to start. its getting ridiculous.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Bale is much better than what he's shown this season. I hope that we all know that at least. He's playing like shit now though
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:39 pm

I doubt that, he is not built for la liga, he has yet to adjust his game to the league or the team, in his touches you can see he is used to a lot of space to run into, sure he runs fast and can shoot the ball pretty hard that basically his impact, for a 100 mill he needs to do much more
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:13 pm

chad4401 wrote:I doubt that, he is not built for la liga, he has yet to adjust his game to the league or the team, in his touches you can see he is used to a lot of space to run into, sure he runs fast and can shoot the ball pretty hard that basically his impact, for a 100 mill he needs to do much more

Laughing

Anyways this happens every single year with every single manager (not just at Madrid), supporters thinking certain players should play while others get benched.. For the most part it seems pretty obvious (in the case of Bale).. Why do manager's not always see the obvious like we seem to?

What do they know that we don't? It's not always dependent on the fee of the player also, this has happened with far cheaper players than Bale.. I don't think any manager out there plays the most inform players at all times, maybe I'm wrong

(I'm very happy with Carlo btw, this doesn't change much)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 am

leswagg if carlo benches bale its makes flo and the club look bad so he has to play, remember how hard mou had to try with kaka before flo said bleep it and sold him at a very big loss Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 am

If you HAVE TO play bale.. you might aswell move benz on the right and put bale in the middle. You can't defend against his pace. and bale for all his faults, does have some qualities that can be put to use at CF
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 am

nah if benz goes right and cr left, pretty sure bale ain't linking up the attack and dropping down to support and help control the mid when needed, tbh bale either keeps it simple or play his way out of the team, after february all bets are off only forms matters, except for cr,kroos,modric and that pos ramos
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum