Bankz
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Valkyrja
Jack Daniels
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Atleast lets get a *bleep* goal before second leg at home :facepalm:

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:39 pm

hahahahahahha Arbeloa is so *bleep* useless rofl rofl

edit: Finally he got replaced. POS
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Man, Ramos can be so *bleep* stupid sometimes
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:53 pm

dat "extra time" smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Arbeloa should never play for us again.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:59 pm

That Carlo logic...
You play away at the Spanish Champions & you drop:

-Your best CB
-Your best RB
-Your best ******* player

You play that POS Arbeloa, who struggles against 3rd division teams
Replace James with Ronaldo instead of Bale.

I hate Ramos.
Always have, always will.
Ramos wants to be a headline chasing striker, but he plays CB.
F*** you Ramos.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Clos Gomez is such a pos
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Carlo made changes that is akin to what is our priority and CDR clearly isn't. I don't blame him or the club either.

However, the manner of this loss is rather disheartening honestly. First half was kinda bleh for either side but the 2nd half started slightly positively for RM. In fact, we were getting some resemblance of control, finding pockets of space in the final third that didn't make our possession sterile.

Then came Ramos Time. For the umpteenth time, Ramos gets suckered into these wrestling matches in the box with attackers for God knows what reason. Raul Garcia's back is to the goal and the ball is outside the box so it's fair to say he doesn't spell immediate danger. What does Ramos do? Wrestles with Garcia for space, throws him down and looks shocked he was called for a foul.

1-0 down to Atletico and everyone of us knew we were in real shit. Particularly since our right wing is useless with Bale and Arby doing zilch. And of course, another jammy set piece goal which Hala probably lost his marbles and another loss to Atletico. Speaking of Arby and Bale, the former should have seen red for the ridiculous challenge on Gabi and the latter looking more and more like a player who would be in a Red uniform if he continues this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Damn losing to us really ruined you guys mentally Proud Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:27 pm

it's funny when the Atleti defense leaves Bale ALL ALONE when he's outside the box and don't bother to send an extra defender when both Bale and Arbeloa are there... they liked their chances and they were right Laughing

Ramos :facepalm: The only reason that Ramos is rated as a top CB is that he scores goals. If you actually watch him regularly, you realize that he's shat half of every season without fail.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:54 pm

The reason why ramos doesn't get dropped is because he is spanish, idk how you can be a top 3-5 cb, and have nearly zero composure, never wins a defensive header and just a straight up moron, tired of his bs especially cause he clearly doesn't care, he knows he will start the next game freaking pos, hope he gets sold
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:57 pm

chad4401 wrote:The reason why ramos doesn't get dropped is because he is spanish, idk how you can be a top 3-5 cb, and have nearly zero composure, never wins a defensive header and just a straight up moron, tired of his bs especially cause he clearly doesn't care, he knows he will start the next game freaking pos, hope he gets sold

sold ? and buy a mercenary ? I don't agree with that. Selling Ramos today is like selling Juanito back in the days.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Ramos left his boyhood club to join us. We basically bought a "mercenary".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:04 pm

ramos is shit, i don't care how many headers he scores, he is a defender first and has a defender he is shit, rather settle a score than help the team, everytime he bleep up he just wear that big stupid look on his face, pepe and varane are better than him, everytime i read ramos is our best cb i have to lol, cause pepe clearly>him 8/10 games, yet he doesn't get half the recognition
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Doc wrote:Ramos left his boyhood club to join us. We basically bought a "mercenary".

Juanito was an Atletico youth product.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm well aware of Juanito's history but your point is a bit weird. Ramos had no loyality when we signed him from Sevilla but he grew in the club. What's to say another player won't do the same. In fact, that has been the case for decades now.

If the club sells Ramos (which it won't), we'll sign another and that would be that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:19 pm

i still can't wrap my head around that pen, its just so unnecessary that only ramos alone could make sense of it :facepalm:

lets not forget bale idk even know what he is trying to do anymore, just runs about even more clueless than before, his touches are heavy, can't pass the ball to save his life, zero link up, worthless dribbling and no goals to cover the cracks

bale and ramos been bleeping up for a while now, hope both leave cause they're clearly holding the team back
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:29 pm

I agree the only reason Ramos doesn't get dropped is cause he's Spanish. There's only one manager that could get away benching. It would not surprise me if Sergio had an even greater say then Iker with the higher ups.
For me Ramos is someone that chases the limelight, I feel that was one of the main reasons why he initially signed for us.
Those 40, 50, 60 yard xabi alonsoesque balls he tries just do my nut in. He wants to show off his obvious technical ability (for a defender), but he's a god damn CB.

Ramos I believe is already the most booked Madrid player in history, right? How many pens has he giving away cause he thought he was in the WWE instead of a football pitch.

I'd rather he play full back than CB, because Ramos has to play...at least he's less of a liability there.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:11 pm

arbeloa is just garbage, garbage, how this guy has remained in madrid for this long and even had fans is beyond me....i don't understand bale anymore, dude is confused. granted we may not be taking the copa seriously, but losing to atleti again is ridiculous
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 pm

I didn't get to watch the game, but from what I understand Arbeloa played like garbage, Bale played below average, and Ramos made a big mistake that turned the game around?
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:29 am

Pretty much

Before that Atleti didn't have a single shot on target or even chance. They were hoofing the ball and we were defending that very well. We were playing really good and I thought that we would score but no Ramos comes and does a Ramos on us

Granted this was copa thar we might not take seriously due to winning it twice in four years but boy can we never beat them?? We play them soon in the league we better facking win that game

What position was bale even playing yesterday because it wasnt as a cf he kept crowding isco and james on thhe wings. Please United just buy this dweeb and give us DiMaria back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:41 am

Looks like Bale is finding life difficult, I wonder how long will it take to see the bernabue boo him.

The guy is obviously a clutch, but there's no denying we played our best football with James on the right. I doubt he'll get sold though, not after Perez paid for him. Unless Manu comes with a big offer, and he manages to get Reus on the process.

I wouldn't that at all to happen tbh. Ronaldo and Benz are already crazy goal machines (yes even Benz when he's allowed to), Reus cam do the Isco/James treatment, and he wouldn't come with a high price tag, so it means he'll be rotatable.

We'll see though, I was gonna say there's still a lot of time left for Bale to prove himself, but he has playing badly ever since almost the end of last season, and this season has just been god awful, tactically, and most importantly, in the shifts he's put in. t seems like ever since he scored that CDR final goal, he feels like a superstar and doesn't need to put the effort in. Obviously I can't judge his shift against Atletico cause I haven't seen the match, but I've seen matches were god damn Ronaldo in the CF role track back deeper than Bale.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:11 am

tracking back aside...  Bale is screwing up the shape of the attack.  He's not a threat on the right unless it's a counter attack.  The only time he's of any use is when he ends up in the box.  Even then, his runs are so predictable.

It's to the point now that teams are frakkin ignoring the right side of our attack because the crosses are crap and there's little threat.  They overload the middle and the left.

Modric being hurt affected us massively as our midfield is naive other than Kroos.  Isco and James are doing well for being AMs trying to play CM... but they don't really understand the movements of a CM.  They're used to making the difference with the ball at their feet when CMs have to play the gaps.  It puts more pressure on our forwards, as a result, and with Bale being useless, we're very playable.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:44 am

Honestly, bale is the luckiest player ever.. I mean playing lie total crap the whole season being injured, comng back and continuing playing like shit even more and still being assured of uninterupted first team football. Woow, not even cr7 would have gotten away with that in 2010 and 11 ffs. And now bale will go ahead and score in a couple of finals, maybe score a couple of braces and people will forget that even a bad clock is correct twice a day.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:41 am

Bankz wrote:Honestly, bale is the luckiest player ever.. I mean playing lie total crap the whole season being injured, comng back and continuing playing like shit even more and still being assured of uninterupted first team football. Woow, not even cr7 would have gotten away with that in 2010 and 11 ffs. And now bale will go ahead and score in a couple of finals, maybe score a couple of braces and people will forget that even a bad clock is correct twice a day.

I'm ok with that tbh. Hope we reach that finals Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:02 am

Good on you guys. But bale is the issue individually. Except you're saying madrid cant win finals without bale which is lol worthy. Btw you can score and still loose a final.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next