Mr Nick09
Adit
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ultimate Scouting Thread Empty Ultimate Scouting Thread

Post by Adit Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:19 pm

In this thread ,we write about the most talented future stars across the world/
I ll write about two new players per week if time allows me.

Here os a guy from Betis

Ultimate Scouting Thread Imagen

.Alvaro Cifuentes Vadillo , 16,

(September 12, 1994, Puerto Real, Cadiz) and is one of the most promising is brewing in La Palmera.

It is known that Betis has tentacles that make you fish for their quarry to young people from the province of Cadiz, and Alvaro Vadillo is another case as they were in their day Joaquin, Juanito and Merino. His first club in the city of Cadiz were the Loreto and La Salle , before entering the quarry bética only 11 years. Since then he has campaigned for almost all the lower echelons of Real Betis Balompié and developments have not gone unnoticed by anyone. Has worn the "red" in U-16 and U-17 and its good performances in tournaments with Betis have led to the interest of teams such as Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and FC Barcelona, ​​this last quite interested in his services. Since early 2011, Vadillo became part of the second team Betis, who play in Segunda B, despite his abusive youth. He has played enough games holder for both Oli, the former coach of the subsidiary, as currently Mariano Suárez. His performance became crucial in the penultimate round after scoring a beautiful goal in the 94th minute bill that served as the team to rely on himself in his struggle to stay and that ultimately has been instrumental in the subsidiary has grabbed the promotion as a lesser evil. For next season Pepe Mel is speculation it could provide the opportunity to make the preseason first team, although it is still something that is far less certain.

Vadillo Alvaro is a player band, which can act in both the right and left, changed leg where it is more usual to see him play. With good height, 1.80 meters, still needs to improve in strength and muscle mass, but still has plenty of time to progress in this regard. Its greatest virtues come when the ball is about. Bold and brash, does not hesitate to seek the counsel, aware of his really good qualities to run the overflow des. These qualities include a blistering pace, making it very difficult to stop the race, bringing the ball very well controlled, and considerable technical quality, allowing you to outrun his opponent with ease ma. Destabilizing, talented, with very good resources for Dodge, l know out of the opponent under pressure both inside and outside, then opt for the center or more often, looking goal. With a good shot from distance, which tries to implement as have occasion, also misses the target with ease, which makes him a fairly complete end to their age. Obviously the margin for improvement is large and it has all the time in the world than anyone doubt that to continue this progress and the wealth needed in these cases, the Real Betis has a rough diamond that needs to be polished gradually and that promises to give joy to the unconditional Betis tide
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Scouting Thread Empty Re: Ultimate Scouting Thread

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Eliaquim Mangala

Nationality: French
DOB: 13/02/1991
Height: 1m87
Weight: 74 kilos
Position: Central defender
Current club: Standard Liège

- Undisputed starter for the Standard of Liege since he was 17 years old. He scores his first goal at the age of 18 in CL against Arsenal in the 2009/2010 season.
- Athletic defender (what's new in France lol) with a very big presence in his aerial duels Very sure of himself in that domain. He's also good enough technically to bring the ball up and start the offensive transition.
- Being followed by a lot of clubs, including Lille, Benfica, Udinese, Arsenal and Tottenham currently. Will very likely make a move this summer.
- There's so much young talent on defense in France that it's hard to see if he'll become a major component of the NT in the future. But his years of experience playing in a pretty good league and with European experience have given him a definite advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Adit, can you find some good infos on Emre Can?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Eliaquim Mangala

Nationality: French
DOB: 13/02/1991
Height: 1m87
Weight: 74 kilos
Position: Central defender
Current club: Standard Liège

- Undisputed starter for the Standard of Liege since he was 17 years old. He scores his first goal at the age of 18 in CL against Arsenal in the 2009/2010 season.
- Athletic defender (what's new in France lol) with a very big presence in his aerial duels Very sure of himself in that domain. He's also good enough technically to bring the ball up and start the offensive transition.
- Being followed by a lot of clubs, including Lille, Benfica, Udinese, Arsenal and Tottenham currently. Will very likely make a move this summer.
- There's so much young talent on defense in France that it's hard to see if he'll become a major component of the NT in the future. But his years of experience playing in a pretty good league and with European experience have given him a definite advantage.

most likely coming to benfica, do you think he is ready?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm

two talents from portugal
joao alves-bruno alves brother
michael- young gk who just signed for benfica

couple of people who have impressed me
max koval- at 18 ukraines 3rd keeper
diego rubio- just signed for sporting and he look like a real talent
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

whats up with the sousname coulinaby rumors? anything new?

( yes i know i got everybit of that name wrong btw)
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 am

samed yesil anyone? goal-scoring machine, and hes german.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 am

someone needs to scout me! I play for fc dallas youth Very Happy Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 am

Interestingly, yesil has already committed to Turkish national team and Can has kept very quiet about which country he will ultimately choose (turkey or Germany too).

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Adit, can you find some good infos on Emre Can?

Ultimate Scouting Thread Crop_450x500_GYI0058634628

Emre Can , 17

(January 12, 1994, Frankfurt, Germany), another clear example of the endless German factory.

Emre Cam is one of those cases of German descent Turkish proliferate in Germany. He started playing football in the lower echelons of his hometown team, the Eintracht Frankfurt until the 2009-2010 season in the Bayern Munich , a great controller of all the talents raised in the country, added to its quarry. The young Bavarian tremendous projection is more than evident, without going any further, despite having only 17 years and is part of the U-19 team at Bayern this season and has also been present in the reserve team, which indicates trust they have placed in it the leaders in Munich. With Emre Can international football has been capped U-15, U-16 and U-17, with which he is now a fixture for coach Steffen Freund. Stressing greatly for his country and climbing stairs at his club, it is not surprising that in a few see it with the first team at the Allianz Arena.

Emre Can is a complete midfielder, the kind in England are called "box to box", a term so fashionable now and can also be defined as a complete midfielder, able both to attack and defend as a strong presence in both areas. Although age must still physically fit, and has considerable girth, tall, strong and powerful. Make a brutal physical deployment throughout the game, helping the containment work, carrying out important work in both the pressure and the recovery rival. It is equipped with a very good technical quality, which helps to give you a great start to the game ball from behind is very common to see him catch the ball and bring it led, as it has a very powerful torn a great dribble in tight spaces and knows how to use your body to perfection to protect the ball, which makes it really hard to snatch. It has a great ease to join the attack, either carrying the ball the same co mo we have commented before or accompanying the move. His offensive contribution is not limited to appear by surprise, but provides quality, skip and a strong shot in the final meters, plus facility to find the net. Emre Cam Undoubtedly part of the penultimate batch of excellent German players, that sooner or later we will squander his talent on the stages of Europe.

Ultimate Scouting Thread Can2_rdax_210x246_80
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 am

Agudelol; Dinho, Messi, Neymar... Next big thing.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Ebecilio Lorenzo , 19,

(September 24, 1991, Hoorn, Netherlands).
.Ultimate Scouting Thread 110130K4A5877A-599x400

Ebecilio Lorenzo started playing football at your local computer, the VV Blokkers . Also had the HVV Hollandia and the lower categories of AZ Alkmaar . But despite his youth, Lorenzo knows what is passing bad in life as being just a boy lost his father and soon after had heart problems that once led him to have to be urgently revived a defibrillator. This made ​​the AZ have stopped their services for health problems. Fortunately the boy was recovered by an operation and today, there is nothing preventing him from competing at the highest level. The Ajax was the one who trusted him to incorporate into its large quarry, where he has finished forming as a player. His first team debut came in late 2010, the hand of Frank de Boer, a few days after he took over the team. From here Ebecilio has participated in 16 games in the Eredivisie, which has managed to score 3 goals. Also in the Cup has been minutes, by holding even in the final, which Ajax lost 3-2 against Twente. Dutch international has been in U-17 team which played the 2008 European and the U-19, with whom also participated in the European Championship of the category last year. Earlier this year he debuted with the sub-21. Ebecilio Lorenzo is an attacker who usually plays left wing and heel in his mastery of both his right and his left leg. It is not too

high, but not weak physically, is about 1.76 meters and weighs about 79 kg. With a good top speed is handy, destabilizing, and has good technical recuersos is brash. It is not uncommon to see him go swapping positions during the game, being quite common changing bands or fall to the midfielder, appearing at the edge of the area. He likes to face, defender and trying to find the overflow, which has very good conditions to overcome the defense overflow in most cases inside, then find door. With very good hitting ball from distance and easy to score, never loses sight of the goal and as no doubt has a chance to try the shot, rushed sometimes, but with very good results on many occasions. Protect the ball very well and has a remarkable driving the same in the race, but must learn to let go before at times. For his talent, quality and versatility, Ebecilio is one of the pearls of present and future of Ajax, which aims to get very high
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Sebastien Corchia (Sochaux this year) and Gael Kakuta (lent to Fulham by Chelsea this year with Fulham having zero option to buy him) are both pretty big french hopefuls. Sebastien is a RB and Gael is a AM/winger.

They both should get plenty of playing time this season and should be watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Boudebouz for sochaux.. di maria v2 without the diving..
Not even kidding, the dude is a ridiculous dribbler
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Lot of fuss in England at the moment over Adel Taarabt? He any good? I see he is a midfielder but has an almost 0.5 goals/game average.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:Lot of fuss in England at the moment over Adel Taarabt? He any good? I see he is a midfielder but has an almost 0.5 goals/game average.
Seen him play for morocco only once, he is ok
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 pm

so many talents are out there, they all have potential but so many of them cant make it for they dont get noticed and never get the chance to fulfill their potential at a club where their are proper coaches and equipment
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:Lot of fuss in England at the moment over Adel Taarabt? He any good? I see he is a midfielder but has an almost 0.5 goals/game average.
Seen him play for morocco only once, he is ok

Spoken like an Algerian national lol. Hard to say until he plays for a real club. Looks like PSG are strongly after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am

But seriously, you guys should scout me, I'll be playing in the MLS and beyond god willing soon. Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 am

Giggity5313 wrote:But seriously, you guys should scout me, I'll be playing in the MLS and beyond god willing soon. Very Happy

What happened to Solar? When I was a kid, we were the premier club in Dallas
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 am

daneq wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:But seriously, you guys should scout me, I'll be playing in the MLS and beyond god willing soon. Very Happy

Oh they're still around, just as an academy. I play for FC dallas at the moment however
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
daneq wrote:

Oh they're still around, just as an academy. I play for FC dallas at the moment however

Ah, well good luck kid.

Get the eff of the computer and go work on perfecting that control Thumbs up
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Michael Hoyos
Nationality: Argentine

He made his first team debut in a summer friendly in January of 2010 and scored a spectacular goal against Boca Juniors, earning himself a squad place. He played an important role in Estudiantes’ recent Apertura triumph, where he was often called on to replace injured or suspended players in the starting lineup, stepping in for the likes of Veron and Braña with aplomb. Hoyos is a creative midfielder who pushes forward and looks to score goals with his powerful left foot.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm

daneq wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
daneq wrote:

Ah, well good luck kid.

Get the eff of the computer and go work on perfecting that control Thumbs up
Lol haha, I practice 5 hours a day, then after that I'm beat Razz
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:21 pm

it will be helpful to identify if we add a pic with the name . :coffee: