Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 pm

@Unique wrote:carlo should hold out for the liverpool job tbh. i think if klopp wins the title this season he will leave. Crying or Very sad


He won't. He's not going anywhere.

Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 29087
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Firenze on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:41 pm

the guy is a dinosaur numpty lol

no club with any prestigeor expectations in Europe's main leagues should be sniffing around him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30950
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Doc on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Would fit in nicely at Utd.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:03 pm

@Doc wrote:Would fit in nicely at Utd.
Laughing Laughing

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17046
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Carletto simply is not going to perform around this drama. He tends to stay away from that and prefers environments of professionalism and Napoli with its constant drama and emotional players like Insigne simply are costing him at that.

Shame because he was building a side I found rather better than Sarri's himself but the entitlement of key squad players has cost him what was building up to be an important season for the club's history. Should resign on the spot and search pastures that don't involve a club of Napoli's atmosphere. Loser club and I really cannot stand them.

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9415
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by rincon on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Carlo confirmed he is meeting with De Laurentiis tomorrow where things will be decided/communicated.

Somehow the name after sacking Ancelotti in the media is Gattuso.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13579
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:27 pm

@rincon wrote:Carlo confirmed he is meeting with De Laurentiis tomorrow where things will be decided/communicated.

Somehow the name after sacking Ancelotti in the media is Gattuso.


wha... after getting them in knock out stages???
oh well Carlo wont mind severance pay...

somehow i feel like gattuso ADL relationship is going to go spectacularly wrong down the line...
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4514
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by rincon on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Yes the talk in the papers today was that regardless of the CL match, he is already sacked.

Their DS was coy on answering questions about it, and Carlo said they'll meet tomorrow.

It's difficult because clearly something is not working with 7 matches without a win in A. Yet at the same time they are great in CL. The whole ritiro thing really added to the destabilization of the hierarchy, maybe it's too late to salvage it.

Can't imagine Gattuso doing much relevant in CL.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13579
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:41 pm

He has been sacked lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30729
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by rincon on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Yep, just broke. Ancelotti sacked.

Weird and uncertain future for Napoli
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13579
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:43 pm

@rincon wrote:Yes the talk in the papers today was that regardless of the CL match, he is already sacked.

Their DS was coy on answering questions about it, and Carlo said they'll meet tomorrow.

It's difficult because clearly something is not working with 7 matches without a win in A. Yet at the same time they are great in CL. The whole ritiro thing really added to the destabilization of the hierarchy, maybe it's too late to salvage it.

Can't imagine Gattuso doing much relevant in CL.


lot of players has more dig at ADL than Carlo so i dont know if they will get any better with new coach...

indeed CL is a tall order, gattuso is great at bringing the best but if he has disagreements there could be some very bad backslash between those two (gattuso and ADL)...

JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4514
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:45 pm

@rincon wrote:Yep, just broke. Ancelotti sacked.

Weird and uncertain future for Napoli


whoa ... thats some way to thank carlo lol
i guess he will be happy to keep Napoli behind... problem is more so with owner than coach, players...
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4514
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by rincon on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm

@JespSwe wrote:
somehow i feel like gattuso ADL relationship is going to go spectacularly wrong down the line...

It will be hilarious as is everything else to do with Gattuso Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13579
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by rincon on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 pm

@JespSwe wrote:
@rincon wrote:Yes the talk in the papers today was that regardless of the CL match, he is already sacked.

Their DS was coy on answering questions about it, and Carlo said they'll meet tomorrow.

It's difficult because clearly something is not working with 7 matches without a win in A. Yet at the same time they are great in CL. The whole ritiro thing really added to the destabilization of the hierarchy, maybe it's too late to salvage it.

Can't imagine Gattuso doing much relevant in CL.


lot of players has more dig at ADL than Carlo so i dont know if they will get any better with new coach...

I am not sure. There is the problem with ADL but that doesn't mean that there wasn't a problem with Carlo. The ritiro came as consequence of the bad results, so Napoli was struggling before ADL meddled. Maybe a new coach with the usual new coach bump can serve as do-over for everyone to get focused again. We'll see.

If Gattuso gets playing the more normal 433 again, coupled with all the running/grinta, then I imagine they can get regular results in serie A. Problem is seeing Gattuso do anything tactically at the level Carlo does in CL, have difficulty seeing him play Liverpool like Napoli did the last 4 times.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13579
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:07 pm

@rincon wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:
@rincon wrote:Yes the talk in the papers today was that regardless of the CL match, he is already sacked.

Their DS was coy on answering questions about it, and Carlo said they'll meet tomorrow.

It's difficult because clearly something is not working with 7 matches without a win in A. Yet at the same time they are great in CL. The whole ritiro thing really added to the destabilization of the hierarchy, maybe it's too late to salvage it.

Can't imagine Gattuso doing much relevant in CL.


lot of players has more dig at ADL than Carlo so i dont know if they will get any better with new coach...

I am not sure. There is the problem with ADL but that doesn't mean that there wasn't a problem with Carlo. The ritiro came as consequence of the bad results, so Napoli was struggling before ADL meddled. Maybe a new coach with the usual new coach bump can serve as do-over for everyone to get focused again. We'll see.

If Gattuso gets playing the more normal 433 again, coupled with all the running/grinta, then I imagine they can get regular results in serie A. Problem is seeing Gattuso do anything tactically at the level Carlo does in CL, have difficulty seeing him play Liverpool like Napoli did the last 4 times.


well ADL should have just let carlo do all the dressing room issues or ritiro.. . i feel like ADL public backslash and fines made this team morale go worse...

sometimes team goes through runs of bad results ADL should have just stopped. him intervening dressing room and these verbal threats ok granted he is owner but these whole ritiro demands and direct involvement got players pissed for sure...

in fact because of these napoli players own personal lives were messed up badly too

i agree, gattuso likes playing 4-3-3 and think that is a much suitable role to Napoli plus like u said gattuso 's going to get everything out of this team in terms of commitment but ye tactical flexibility i dunno also how they are going to make it work...

JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4514
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:11 pm

@rincon wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:
somehow i feel like gattuso ADL relationship is going to go spectacularly wrong down the line...

It will be hilarious as is everything else to do with Gattuso Laughing


gattuso is not afraid to grab someone's neck or pull hair XD or the famous interview at greece
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4514
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:10 am

Honestly, Pippo would be a better choice than Gattuso

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29087
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Unique on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:26 am

arsenal are you watching.

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17046
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Kick on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:38 am

So where to now for Carlo?

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 GettyImages-1163532035

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34422
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Arquitecto on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:10 am

Shame his tenure ended as it did.

Outside viewers will be quick to criticise Carletto but I can assure you his team was far better then what results portrayed as when you are dealing with a club like Napoli with his volatile owner, maniacal fans and relentless drama that seeps its way into the players especially the soap opera that is Insigne this was bound to happen.

Carlo is not a man who is conditioned to handle such an environment given his last tenure was the beautiful environment of Bayern despite their own form of theatrics.

I genuinely feel this team was better than Sarri's team who was more style than substance for me and generally performed in big moments comparatively.


Gattuso is not the right choice. Yes being the Calabrese he is and a man immune to any intimidation he will handle the Neapolitan crowd and press well along with stringing together the players well with his obvious brand of what he brings. Yes he is actually a more nuanced and thoughtful tactician than you'd expect but when pressure does get to him he begins to look like Wario, looks more squat for some reason and becomes stubborn as ever not adhering to the necessary changes and is a coach too green for something like Napoli at the moment. I maintain he will end up a good coach as a whole but Napoli need a step forward not someone to steady the boat unless he is just for this season.

Either way as annoying as I find them I've no choice but to behind them solely due to Rino and there is no question about that.

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9415
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by sportsczy on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:40 am

Leonardo may bring Carlo back to PSG. He needs a manager that will bring the locker room together, not an idealogue like Tuchel.

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18752
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by S on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:52 am

@Kick wrote:So where to now for Carlo?


Everton are set for contract talks with Carlo Ancelotti today after he was sacked by Napoli last night. (Source: Sky Sports)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26934
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:56 am

Napoli's loss. Carlo is a great coach. Won't be short of suitors

_________________
Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 15789232456891
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21223
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by rincon on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:19 am

@Kick wrote:So where to now for Carlo?

Arsenal I imagine. Them or United should be in line.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13579
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Duronto-Roddur on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:57 am

Replacing Carlo Ancelotti with Gennaro Gattuso is like replacing Rafael Benítez with Roy Hodgson. Utter and ultimate madness.

Duronto-Roddur
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 90
Join date : 2019-10-12
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by S on Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:29 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26934
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum