Mr Nick09
91 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Morata is finished - Page 17 Empty Re: Morata is finished

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:80 millions for Morata paid by Chelsea, deal is done

Biggest transfer out of Madrid ever

Chelsea are getting a top 10 CF so I am happy for them, Morata is truly a champions and will lead you to more EPL titles. I know he has a lot of haters out here but don't listen to them

I just want my Chelsea brothers to kiss the ring , I see you back there Kick, Blue Barrett, come over here Proud

This coming from the guy who called him a scrub just a week ago. Nick has been on a campaign for past month to boost Morata and Danilo to obtain sufficient funds for Mbappe. While I agree with the moves (and tactics), Nick has been spreading more BS than Trump!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 am

I hope we avoid Chelsea in the CL now

Such a shame we have to let such a good player leave because our coach has such a hard-on on our current useless CF. I just hope we don't go into the season with Benz and Mayoral, we'd be lucky if they hit the 10 goal mark between them.

Morata won us at least 9 points last season, I hope we don't underestimate this loss
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:50 am

sources reveal Morata had his mind set on Chelsea and reuniting with Conte all along, rejected both Miland and Manchester United. What a m
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:54 am

halamadrid2 wrote:I hope we avoid Chelsea in the CL now

Such a shame we have to let such a good player leave because our coach has such a hard-on on our current useless CF. I just hope we don't go into the season with Benz and Mayoral, we'd be lucky if they hit the 10 goal mark between them.

Morata won us at least 9 points last season, I hope we don't underestimate this loss

Captain sheeptard no amount of morata sucking off gonna make him better than benzema, get that through your head omg morata won 9 points what legend lmao clowns.

As soon as morata falls flat on his face and end up being a bench warmer like scrubsco your gonna drop him like jese remember him so fast so skilled omg so good lmao morons
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Don't rate him. Never rated him

Don't care

Last edited by Lex on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:If there's anyone who can turn a medioce talent like Morata into a great performer, it is Conte. I would have rather seen Morata at Utd tbh.

Morata is not mediocre but I guess if Nick is running the Morata campaign, there must be some hater ass pos to debunk it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Hala is captain sheeptard? rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:If there's anyone who can turn a medioce talent like Morata into a great performer, it is Conte. I would have rather seen Morata at Utd tbh.

Morata is not mediocre but I guess if Nick is running the Morata campaign, there must be some hater ass pos to debunk it.

Whatever our definition of mediocre, getting 80m for Morata has to be considered one of the major market coups of all time and also, I'm afraid I have to admit, a huge personal triumph for Nick.
Nothing left than to say congratulations.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Yeah I'll agree to that. Morata for 80 million has to be the best piece of transfer this club has pulled off since Di Stefano.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:49 pm

I mean

80 millions

for *bleep* Morata Laughing

it's not that Morata is bad or anything

it's just so completely random
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Doc wrote:Yeah I'll agree to that. Morata for 80 million has to be the best piece of transfer this club has pulled off since Di Stefano.

goes without saying it's impressive as i said earlier , but it will be even better when you get M-babe for 100 trillion and he pisses himself under pressure in front of Bernabeu

will be the biggest piece of banter this club has pulled off since Owen

inb4 Mbappe is the 2nd coming of christ from Perez's Chief of Staff Nick
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:02 pm

@ES still convinced Laudisa is reliable ? Just two days ago he wrote that Morata is very very close to join to Milan . That man is fraud tbh

Di Marzio said it before of anyone and he is going to remember this just he can do it Laughing

Morata is finished - Page 17 2q3Y1ch
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:04 pm

@Dante, That's provided Mbappe actually sees pitch time with Zidane's fetish for Benzema. Partly the reason why I don't think he'll come this summer. Morata didn't want to be second fiddle to Benz and neither will Mbappe. With how we've been discarding great strikers and passed on WC ones you'd think we had a multiple balon d'or winner as the obstacle and not this sack of shit we have

According to the media we will go into the season with Benz and Mayoral. That is very risky. You can't assume Ronaldo will be as good this season or that Bale will stay injury free which is very unlikely considering his history
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@Dante, That's provided Mbappe actually sees pitch time with Zidane's fetish for Benzema. Partly the reason why I don't think he'll come this summer. Morata didn't want to be second fiddle to Benz and neither will Mbappe. With how we've been discarding great strikers and passed on WC ones you'd think we had a multiple balon d'or winner as the obstacle and not this sack of shit we have

According to the media we will go into the season with Benz and Mayoral. That is very risky. You can't assume Ronaldo will be as good this season or that Bale will stay injury free which is very unlikely considering his history

well said , i agree . I guess Real will get someone great after all that money , i really struggle to believe it will be just Benzema and the other guy

anyway , i was just joking obviously lol , Mbappe would be great if you can get him . Benzema and what not , now that Morata is gone , if the lad comes i guess he would still play a lot anyway , regardless of the passionate love between Zidane and Benzema . As if Benzema can handle all these games by himself

I guess Mbappe won't necessarily entertain being 2nd to Benzema , but if Real actually officially comes asking for him , he will accept . You don't get this chance every day. He'll come and he will also need some time to adapt and all that , it's only normal Benzema would remain ahead of him for the beginnings at least

it will come naturally , but in any case , it happens or not this summer , i guess you're getting someone , don't believe for a sec they won't get someone up there
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Ok, I'm now convinced that Benzema is the secret lovechild of Florentino. Either that or he truly must be a mafia crime boss and Real Madrid would rather keep him than fire him and go to war with the Chicago Outfit.

I mean why else would they keep this steaming pile of talentless waste of skin around while disposing of every CF we've ever had and turning a blind eye to superior strikers on the market.

What can I say, really? Well player, Al Capone Benzema! Well-played!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:29 pm

From Costa to Morata lmaoooooo

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:38 pm

@Dante, you are underestimating the length our club goes to to not sign somebody capable to compete with Benz. The only competition he's ever had for us was when Pipita was still with us and that's only because Higgy was already with us, was proven having carried us on his back the previous season unlike Morata who was from our academy and a bit part player at Juve and easy to neglect

Mourinho had to cry for 6 month to get another striker when Higgy got injured and we loaned a player. Since then we've either loaned players (Chicha) or used players from our academy (Mayoral and Morata) to back him up.

A 135mill player automatically goes straight to the line up and with our club being so reluctant to even acknowledge that we have a problem up top I fear we will be content with going into the season with Benz and Mayoral, two players not exactly renowned for scoring goals. It's going to be a very long season I fear
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:From Costa to Morata lmaoooooo

From 2nd to 5th.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:42 pm

80 million for Alvaro Morata.

80 million...

80m

Maximum KEK we mugged conte here. Mugged him and Chelsea real good here. Fleeced. Swindled. Etc.

I feel a lot better about our transfer window now.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Makes the Walker transfer look understandable, maybe even decent business
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@Dante, you are underestimating the length our club goes to to not sign somebody capable to compete with Benz. The only competition he's ever had for us was when Pipita was still with us and that's only because Higgy was already with us, was proven having carried us on his back the previous season unlike Morata who was from our academy and a bit part player at Juve and easy to neglect

Mourinho had to cry for 6 month to get another striker when Higgy got injured and we loaned a player. Since then we've either loaned players (Chicha) or used players from our academy (Mayoral and Morata) to back him up.

A 135mill player automatically goes straight to the line up and with our club being so reluctant to even acknowledge that we have a problem up top I fear we will be content with going into the season with Benz and Mayoral, two players not exactly renowned for scoring goals. It's going to be a very long season I fear

you know better than me here. I hear you , i just sincerely struggle to believe you won't be getting someone , even if you explained it well

lol idk , let's see i guess
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:58 pm

80M for Morata LOOOOL.

Perez. :bow:

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Congrats Madrid, unbelievable piece of business.

Well at least Costa is going back to Atletico where he will no doubt make those games very miserable for you guys.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:04 pm

initial fee Chelsea will pay for Morata is 'just' £58m - Telegraph
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I hope we avoid Chelsea in the CL now

halamadrid2 wrote:@Dante, you are underestimating the length our club goes to to not sign somebody capable to compete with Benz. The only competition he's ever had for us was when Pipita was still with us and that's only because Higgy was already with us, was proven having carried us on his back the previous season unlike Morata who was from our academy and a bit part player at Juve and easy to neglect

Morata is finished - Page 17 Benzkekwukz1

I find it sad you actually thought higuain was proven with us. 2 goals maximum in europe every season is not proven my friend. Don't forget we disposed of that loser proper. He lost out to Benzema and he cried for a 2nd chance only to blow that too. at our expense. Benzema plays his role and does it well. Only Mourinho didn't like Benz. how successful was mourinho with us btw? Carlo and Zidane understand Benzema's quality and rightfully trusted him. You should trust their judgment.

the lack of appreciation of Benz never ceases to amaze me. why can't you "tactics" at all?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:80 million for Alvaro Morata.

80 million...

80m

Maximum KEK we mugged conte here. Mugged him and Chelsea real good here. Fleeced. Swindled. Etc.

I feel a lot better about our transfer window now.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40662659

Once again, not 80m.

58m is still till too much imo as I don't think he's worth more than 40m but I'll live with that price in this market.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next