OT: Nerman has deceived us

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by S32TABLANCA on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm

If Neymar goes to Barca because of their asshole president, Ima rage real bad on both of them. Twisted Evil

...anyway, never needed Nerman anyway? Wheres shamirr and the No a Neymar, Si a Sarabia campaign when you need them? Very Happy

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Zees on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Saetablanca wrote:If Neymar goes to Barca because of their asshole president, Ima rage real bad on both of them. Twisted Evil

...anyway, never needed Nerman anyway? Wheres shamirr and the No a Neymar, Si a Sarabia campaign when you need them? Very Happy
he is going to barca cuz mou wanted him to get a new haircut... i understand him Razz

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Tumblr_pejb8hHa1F1vvwgg7o2_500
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Chad on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Santos chief claims Neymar stayed to save his hair from Mourinho.
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Santos-chief-claims-Neymar-stayed-to-save-his-ha?urn=sow-wp6585 :lol!:

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 7f8Jp
Reverere omnes, time nullos
Just Win Baby!
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Too much drama around this kid frankly. For having proven nothing at a top level, too much hype..... Next!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 pm

According to Catracho, Neymar actually renewed for 2017 as opposed to what the medias are reporting.
http://globoesporte.globo.com/platb/olharcronicoesportivo/2011/11/09/neymar-fica-ate-2014/

2014 is only the date he will leave Santos, which makes a helluva lot more sense

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by S32TABLANCA on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm

ZsG7 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:If Neymar goes to Barca because of their asshole president, Ima rage real bad on both of them. Twisted Evil

...anyway, never needed Nerman anyway? Wheres shamirr and the No a Neymar, Si a Sarabia campaign when you need them? Very Happy
he is going to barca cuz mou wanted him to get a new haircut... i understand him Razz

Thats BS...

@sportsczy wrote:Too much drama around this kid frankly. For having proven nothing at a top level, too much hype..... Next!!!

I agree, we should totally just ue Sarabia instead. I mean, at least hes Segunda B proven and we all know that the Brazilian league is much worse than that!

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm

"I agree, we should totally just ue Sarabia instead. I mean, at least hes Segunda B proven and we all know that the Brazilian league is much worse than that! "

Laughing

@Ganso,that link is bs,its not even from globo its just a blog.worst of all,not even a single quote
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Sarabia and Canales are not even on the map.

Go for Hazard. Difference in talent is negligible between him and Neymar, if there is a gap. He's already proven in a top European league, he wants to come to Madrid and he is leaving his current club for sure this coming summer.

No need to make our lives difficult.

Same goes for M'Vila. Exact same situation as Hazard in terms of how he feels and his status with his current club. We can then get rid of Lass, Altintop and Granero without a problem.

They're 20 and 21... so they'll allow themselves 2 years to break the starting lineup. Top talents that we can develop.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Yeah, we will go for Hazard next summer if Mou is on that bandwagon.

Javi>M'vila for us, or Vidal since it's the new flavor here Smile

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Zealous on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Sarabia is playing in La Liga, therefore he is better :bow:

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Yeah, we will go for Hazard next summer if Mou is on that bandwagon.

Javi>M'vila for us, or Vidal since it's the new flavor here Smile

Pigs will fly before Bilbao sells Javi, not to mention he's a lesser version of Khedira (so why would you do it?), and Vidal is just as likely... so M'Vila it is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Zealous on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Bilbao will only sell if they aren't really playing well. They look like they will place highly this year so I expect them to hold on to their players. Keep in mind for most of those guys playing with Bilbao is like playing for a national team.

Athletic might start declining in a few years though so who knows. As far as Javi being the Spanish Khedira I think that isn't a ridiculous claim to make but Javi does have the added bonus of being able to play the ball playing CB role. Plus he is Spanish so it would fit the Uncle Flo agenda he promised when he came to power.

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Yeah, we will go for Hazard next summer if Mou is on that bandwagon.

Javi>M'vila for us, or Vidal since it's the new flavor here Smile

Pigs will fly before Bilbao sells Javi, not to mention he's a lesser version of Khedira (so why would you do it?), and Vidal is just as likely... so M'Vila it is.

Bilbao can sell Javi, it's not impossible. two years ago, we approached them about Llorente, sure it was a different president but it wasnt impossible. Top Basque cant stay there forever if they arent playing top competition. Llorente is a late bloomer, so it's different for him.

I disagree with Javi being a lesser player, just no.

Vidal is just a wink at Adit and Babun, they are obsessed with him.

M'vila is the most likely that i agree with, but it shouldnt stop us from saying that Javi would be a better fit.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Giovanni10 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:17 am

Anyways...

You guys have heard my two cents on Neymar.. I want to refine my evaluation of him to state that: Neymar is no more an exciting prospect than a young Robinho, I feel he still has a lot to do to warrant his rating of 88 overall @ 60mil euros on my Fifa12 career mode. That is just ridiculous..
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:52 am

@Zealous wrote:Bilbao will only sell if they aren't really playing well. They look like they will place highly this year so I expect them to hold on to their players. Keep in mind for most of those guys playing with Bilbao is like playing for a national team.

Athletic might start declining in a few years though so who knows. As far as Javi being the Spanish Khedira I think that isn't a ridiculous claim to make but Javi does have the added bonus of being able to play the ball playing CB role. Plus he is Spanish so it would fit the Uncle Flo agenda he promised when he came to power.

This. But we already have Khedira... So what's the point of buying Javi. He's not very young and he adds no new dimension. He would require to start and we really cannot get guys like that give our depth. We need players willing to play the rotation game for 2 years.

If you're going to buy someone, it's either to replace a departing player, to improve on a current player, to add a different dimension or to infuse youth. Coentrao fits none of these roles and I have no idea why we bought him... So please don't bring him up lol.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Giovanni10 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 am

@sportsczy wrote:
@Zealous wrote:Bilbao will only sell if they aren't really playing well. They look like they will place highly this year so I expect them to hold on to their players. Keep in mind for most of those guys playing with Bilbao is like playing for a national team.

Athletic might start declining in a few years though so who knows. As far as Javi being the Spanish Khedira I think that isn't a ridiculous claim to make but Javi does have the added bonus of being able to play the ball playing CB role. Plus he is Spanish so it would fit the Uncle Flo agenda he promised when he came to power.

This. But we already have Khedira... So what's the point of buying Javi. He's not very young and he adds no new dimension. He would require to start and we really cannot get guys like that give our depth. We need players willing to play the rotation game for 2 years.

If you're going to buy someone, it's either to replace a departing player, to improve on a current player, to add a different dimension or to infuse youth. Coentrao fits none of these roles and I have no idea why we bought him... So please don't bring him up lol.

With regards to Coentrao, simple: versatility. LB, LM, DM, CM, LW and possibly even RB in an absolute emergency. Who wouldn't want a player like that? Also he can do a pretty good job (if not excellent) in all those positions.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 am

Marcelo can ply LB, LM, CM, RM, RB.

Ramos can Play CB, RB, CM, DM, ST.

whats ur point.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Giovanni10 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 am

@SuperMAG wrote:Marcelo can ply LB, LM, CM, RM, RB.

Ramos can Play CB, RB, CM, DM, ST.

whats ur point.

That's BS and you know it! Coentrao is fully capable in all the positions I mentioned.

Marcelo would be meh at RB and RM

I believe Ramos could play DM, CB and RB.. BUT CM and ST!? Have you lost your mind.

The logic is ridiculous.. Pepe can double as a CF, are we ever going to play him there?


My point is that when I say versatility, I mean V-E-R-S-A-T-I-L-I-T-Y, not that he would be a NOOB at half the positions I mentioned.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 am

Yea like contrao shocked the world with his superemecy when he played as a CM/DM.

marcelo is more then capable in playing in these posiitions. you said contrao can play as an Rb if absolute emergincy, so can marcelo, sahin can play as LB, dimaria can play as Cm and LB. Arbeloa can play as DM/CM. Ramos has incridble ball control and technique and strength, he can play as an ST if absolutely emergency lol.

all the players can play in different positions, doesnt mean they will play equally good in different positions.

The point is Contrao is an LB. thats is his best position.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 am


When asked about Chelsea’s offer from last year, he told France Football: "I have no regrets, I decided to stay in my country and I tell myself that I was right.

"If I was transferred to Chelsea, I would not have won the Copa Libertadores this year, a title that Santos were waiting to win for 50 years.”

Neymar spent a week training with Real Madrid back in 2006, and confessed that while he is happy to remain with Santos for now, the interest from Spain is flattering.

He continued: “For the moment I want to stay here in Santos. I thank both big clubs, giants of football, for their interest about me, but I made a life choice, and that is to stay at Santos for now.

“I trained with players of my generation in Madrid and it was a wonderful experience. I scored some goals but I decided to come back to Brazil - that was not the right moment to leave my country. I dream of playing in Europe, that is sure, but I do not know when I will do it.”
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Adit on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 am

Supermag with Ramos the striker theory hmm

Certainly a step up from ramos the DM :bow:

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9341
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:54 am

@Adit wrote:Supermag with Ramos the striker theory hmm

Certainly a step up from ramos the DM :bow:
*CM
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by S32TABLANCA on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Lol at sports, it was a joke, Ganso and Z got it. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by SuperMAG on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:43 am

Trust me, Ramos is a total monster, the size of his body and the agility and reactions he has is just extordinary. him and ronaldo are nature freaks.

Imagine him crushing all the cb's thats comes his way, his areal threat and ball control and technique.

Ramos has the ability to play in almost anyposition.

But he has defensive atributes too, thus i want him to use his both defensive and attacking qualities.

I beleave his best position can be DM/CM where he can act as a box to box player, a role currently khedira is playing.

His best partner in Midfield can be Piggy. He create, distributes, control the flow of attack while aid his partner while ramos steals, tackles hard, intercepts and provide support to the attack. Their influence in the team has no limits, together they can dominte anyteam in the world. including barca. :dance:

but then again you can call me crazy or delusional and ignore anything i say. :brickwall:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Giovanni10 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 am

@SuperMAG wrote:Trust me, Ramos is a total monster, the size of his body and the agility and reactions he has is just extordinary. him and ronaldo are nature freaks.

Imagine him crushing all the cb's thats comes his way, his areal threat and ball control and technique.

Ramos has the ability to play in almost anyposition.

But he has defensive atributes too, thus i want him to use his both defensive and attacking qualities.

I beleave his best position can be DM/CM where he can act as a box to box player, a role currently khedira is playing.

His best partner in Midfield can be Piggy. He create, distributes, control the flow of attack while aid his partner while ramos steals, tackles hard, intercepts and provide support to the attack. Their influence in the team has no limits, together they can dominte anyteam in the world. including barca. :dance:

but then again you can call me crazy or delusional and ignore anything i say. :brickwall:


*plays FIFA 12, sign's Piggy and puts Ramos next to him, to prove to himself that it can be done* -Its just like real life- well close enough :coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Doc on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:08 am

Marcelo has never really played RB, RM or CM. Ramos has never really played CM, DM, or striker. How could one say such things and those players never played the position to really justify the claim.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14329
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 33 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum