OT: Nerman has deceived us

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 pm

@Guiltybystander wrote:This is probably not true - Neymar is in the middle of a tournament; day before/the day that he has a crucial match with his country. Unlikely that he is busy signing contracts with Madrid.

Santos would probably wait until after the Copa as well, hoping Neymar would pump up his price.

I don't really believe this, especially not given Mou's recent interviews. Also not really a Mou signing.

I call BS.

Like the OP said, we agreed the deal with santos, we dont need Neymar to do that, that's why they say the deal will stay quiet till the copa is over. I wouldnt be surprised to hear about negotiations breaking down in the next couple of days, between madrid and santos, just like it was the case for COentrao...

Neymar himself gave verbal agreement already a while ago, that's when the rumor broke mainstream and all the medias said we signed him, it was just that, verbal agreement through contacts with ROnaldo.

EC is usually extremely reliable with their own sources tbh. i think it's done.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm

OMARz wrote:benzema/higuains future could very well depend on preseason performances?
imo It wont impact anything, Mourinho knows both player already, he doesnt need anymore convincing based on few non competitive games. He knows what each player offers, and will pick which style he likes best, and it's an easy guess here to say that Higuain is safe.

@sportsczy wrote:Why would Santos accept the transfer at below the exit fee? Seems very odd to me.
The deal will round up to a total 40M overtime with the bonuses, only 5M less than the asking price, I dont think it's that bad. I remember Ganso saying that Santos wouldnt sell for 45M anyway, so he has some elements of response.

@sportsczy wrote:Di Maria is the most likely to be sold soon after this. Doesn't really affect the CF position unless Aguero is signed also.

I dont know if that's the case, even if Aguero is signed, it puts more interrogation on both Kaka and Benzema i think. If Di Maria was Silva we would be looking pretty good right now tho Razz

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by teamanarchy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm

I dunno about signing another striker if it means the end for Higuain Benzema.
Can't they just consider Ronaldo the 3rd choice striker, and Neymar as his reinforcement when he needs to move to the centre?

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Soc_g_jese-ronaldo01jr_576x324
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 28

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Doc on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm

I have no issues with this deal if it to be true. But I would personally say if/when he becomes a Real player, I hope Aguero is not signed.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 pm

For the record I doubt Di Maria is going to be sold
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

if he goes to madrid now,im almost sure hell get benched.I do think hes a better player than di maria,but that would be a bit unfair to him after a good season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:56 pm

@Ganso wrote:if he goes to madrid now,im almost sure hell get benched.I do think hes a better player than di maria,but that would be a bit unfair to him after a good season

"Real Madrid" and "fairness" shouldn't be in the same sentence lol. We have very little or no loyalty to players... especially the ones we bring via transfer. Performance in the present is all that counts. If Neymar is deemed better than Di Maria, Angel will be benched without even a moment's thought.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Doc on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Yeah, the club is pretty ruthless likes that.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm

real madrid=mourinho now though,and i think he really likes Maria
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Shouldnt Kaka be the one worried about his future?

it's good to add forwards but i'm a bit worried about our creative players.


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

meh neymar>di maria is nonsense imo and if they battle it out for a starting spot di maria is gonna win for sure

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4535
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 pm

@chad4401 wrote:meh neymar>di maria is nonsense imo and if they battle it out for a starting spot di maria is gonna win for sure
You probably have only seen him in the national team
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Shouldnt Kaka be the one worried about his future?

it's good to add forwards but i'm a bit worried about our creative players.

Arent Ozil and Kaka the only AMs you guys have?considering Sahin is a CM

I dont think there will be problems
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm

@Ganso wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:meh neymar>di maria is nonsense imo and if they battle it out for a starting spot di maria is gonna win for sure
You probably have only seen him in the national team

nah its just di maria is proven in europe, with madrid and neymar is not

_________________
OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4535
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Ganso on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm

fair enough
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Neymar is a much better footballer than Di Maria frankly. Is better at him in everything, including dribbling and speed. The difference maker is Neymar's creative passing ability... he's truly a playmaker.

Defensively, Di Maria is undoubtedly better. He also has more experience.

But Neymar is a talent you need to play. You don't buy someone like this to put him on the bench.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Di Maria also has an pretty insane work rate

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Di Maria also has an pretty insane work rate

He burns out though. That's why i really fancied him a lot as a super sub... he could come in and just let it all out. Imagine a fresh Di Maria going at tired defenders.

Di Maria doesn't deserve the bench either. Can say that about almost all the Madrid player lol.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by guest7 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Neymar is a much better footballer than Di Maria frankly. Is better at him in everything, including dribbling and speed. The difference maker is Neymar's creative passing ability... he's truly a playmaker.

Defensively, Di Maria is undoubtedly better. He also has more experience.

But Neymar is a talent you need to play. You don't buy someone like this to put him on the bench.

ummm... di maria > neymar in terms of speed.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm

omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Neymar is a much better footballer than Di Maria frankly. Is better at him in everything, including dribbling and speed. The difference maker is Neymar's creative passing ability... he's truly a playmaker.

Defensively, Di Maria is undoubtedly better. He also has more experience.

But Neymar is a talent you need to play. You don't buy someone like this to put him on the bench.

ummm... di maria > neymar in terms of speed.

Not really dude; or at least, not by much. Neymar doesn't go on those full out winger runs like Di Maria... just not his style. But once he gets that first step, nobody's catching Neymar. He flies. I've seen a couple of Santos games and he's super, super quick and fast.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm

our midfield is the most crowded in europe.

CM/DM: gago, lass, xabi, sahin, altintop, khedira, granero
winger/AM: ozil, ronaldo, di maria, callejon, kaka, neymar, canales, leon.

we have 7 players competing for 2 maybe 3 DM/CM spots
-well 6 technically without altintop.. still

and 8 players competing for 3 AM/winger spots. maybe only 2 spots if we play 4-3-3.

definitely should leave: gago, lass, leon, canales on loan.

kaka, and di maria are going to have a very difficult time getting playing time.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:55 pm

deezydeez wrote:our midfield is the most crowded in europe.

CM/DM: gago, lass, xabi, sahin, altintop, khedira, granero
winger/AM: ozil, ronaldo, di maria, callejon, kaka, neymar, canales, leon.

we have 7 players competing for 2 maybe 3 DM/CM spots
-well 6 technically without altintop.. still

and 8 players competing for 3 AM/winger spots. maybe only 2 spots if we play 4-3-3.

definitely should leave: gago, lass, leon, canales on loan.

kaka, and di maria are going to have a very difficult time getting playing time.

the names in reds are likely to go, altho, looking at the direction we are going, holding onto gago isnt the worst idea.

i also have more doubts about the 433, if we sign Neymar.

so referring to the 4231, 4 attackers:
it's actually 3 competing for 2 positions xabi, sahin, khedira -the rest is reserve
in attack, include the strikers, 7 for 4 positions: Neymar, kaka, Benzema, Higuain, Ronaldo, Maria, Ozil -the rest reserve.


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by guest7 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Neymar will bench I think, kind off like Bojan does for Barca, he gets alot of playing time but he is still benched.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 pm

why would we buy neymar? where is he gonna play? does he play as striker? winger? free role?

if we are gonna play a 4-3-3 where would he play?

----casillas-
coentrao-ramos--pepe-marcelo
khedira sahin alonso
ozil benzema ronaldo?

i mean, real madrid is mourinho now and i doubt mourinho would let madrid make such a purchase without deeming it as an either neccesary purchase or something.

di maria is prob gonna get benched but even so it wouldnt be by neymar... i dont get it...

and people shouldnt really compare di maria and neymar, di maria is 23 years old 4 years older than neymar and is a natural winger with good dribbling skills, while neymar is a free role player that can bang 40 plus goals (in santos) and hopefully someday here if he does come.

i wouldnt have bought him, of course the argument that if we dont buy him now we buy him never argument can be put but i dont deem that as a passable excuse.

and @ nick kaka isnt going anywhere, no one pays enough money then he aint moving.

we have granero,khedira,alonso,ozil,sahin, altintop as midfielders.

now i think that lass is out, and altintop can perform his role cause he is a utility player, lass barely played last year and what he offered, can be done by altintop.

i think we are complete only thing would be a real destroyer dm but meh..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 pm

@The Madrid One wrote:why would we buy neymar? where is he gonna play? does he play as striker? winger? free role?

if we are gonna play a 4-3-3 where would he play?

----casillas-
coentrao-ramos--pepe-marcelo
khedira sahin alonso
ozil benzema ronaldo?

i mean, real madrid is mourinho now and i doubt mourinho would let madrid make such a purchase without deeming it as an either neccesary purchase or something.

di maria is prob gonna get benched but even so it wouldnt be by neymar... i dont get it...

and people shouldnt really compare di maria and neymar, di maria is 23 years old 4 years older than neymar and is a natural winger with good dribbling skills, while neymar is a free role player that can bang 40 plus goals (in santos) and hopefully someday here if he does come.

i wouldnt have bought him, of course the argument that if we dont buy him now we buy him never argument can be put but i dont deem that as a passable excuse.

and @ nick kaka isnt going anywhere, no one pays enough money then he aint moving.

we have granero,khedira,alonso,ozil,sahin, altintop as midfielders.

now i think that lass is out, and altintop can perform his role cause he is a utility player, lass barely played last year and what he offered, can be done by altintop.

i think we are complete only thing would be a real destroyer dm but meh..

Benzema will go to Arsenal, After Fabregas goes to Man City and Ronaldo will play CF with Neymar on the left Laughing

BTW you will only play Alonso-Khedira-Sahin against Barca or some of the giants of European football.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67242
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum