Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm

imo Isco is worse as AM than his current LCM role. his inexistent off-the-ball movement completely rules him out of that AM spot.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:39 pm

It sure sounds like the "marketing" signing targets are Pogba and Lewandowski (plus Rodriquez for LB and another defensive focused MF and a reserve CF, likely Morata IMO, although they may make him part of any Pogba deal).

IMO that means in addition to James leaving, Benz and likely both Isco (he because of issues above will likely leave by not renewing) and Kroos, unless he can be convinced with a rotation role!

Club obviously is expected long difficult negotiations for both Pogba and Lewa and won't say much about ripple effect until they know they will eventually be successful, plus don't expect much until late July as nothing will happen until Euros are over.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Another day, another article in defensa central about Zidane's requests! This time from Diego Vargas (never heard of him!)

First off it says, he wants to keep everyone from last season (except Arbeloa) including James and isn't expecting any of the returnees to make the team.

Then it says he wants 3 new players to backup / rotate with Marcelo, Casemiro and Benzema.

The three dreams are Alaba, Pogba, Lewandowski, (but IMO if any of them came it would fall into the category previously mentioned by Zidane and Perez as finding a player better than incumbent, in which case it would mean someone would be sold).

Then it says the more realistic plan is to sign:

Ricardo Rodriquez or Wendell
Kante or Kramer
Aubameyang or Morata

If I combine this article with previous plus what most people are saying, this actually sounds realistic, with the probable exception of James sticking and of the three dreams, I suspect the only one to see if there is any hope is Pogba.

@Hala, wanting something done soon just won't happen because of Euros. Expect the activity to start mid July, which means several of returnees go to training camp before being sent out on loans again and new players won't arrive at camp in America (last 2 weeks of July).

and for those of you saying Morata isn't good enough, I definitely would take Aubameyang over him, however you can't be serious nor have watched him when you say he isn't any better than when he left Madrid. I believe what they are doing is waiting to observe how well he does in Euros plus he can possibly be a factor in the Pogba desires. I believe they are likely doing preliminary discussions on all 6 players and have already tested the waters with both Bayern players.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Kramer was linked to us in 2014, good player, a fellow Madridista at the same time Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:23 am

Kramer... not sure how I feel about that. Even with Hernandez, they still are bayer NEVERKUSEN.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Marca saying that Coentrao could very well stay. Haven't kept tabs on his progression but best case scenario would be that he takes things seriously, doesn't get injured, and gets his head screwed in by Zidane and his Portuguese friends. I always liked Coentrao so this is intriguing. Laughing

He didn't bother to congratulate us for La Undecima though hmm

If my memory serves right, most of what we won in 13/14 against Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, and Atletico was with him.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 pm

I read that, but I also read (from COPE) that Zidane and club don't want him back from injuries, attitude and fitness. Club is supposedly talking about Ricardo Rodriquez or Wendell.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 pm

I don't understand why we need to make big signing for the back up position for left back. I think Castilla product Hermoso should be called up for that
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 am

Wonder what went wrong with coentrao...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:30 pm

The market is heating up. Both Pep and Mouinho making noise about several players including a couple of our targets. meanwhile Perez went public with the need to sign some star players due to the possible upcoming FIFA transfer ban. he goes on (and on) about how wrong it is , how the club has operated under the rules and how he hopes the appeals will result in no ban, however he says they must use this summer to bring in the necessary reinforcements.

I suspect this may mean players like De Gea, Lewandowski, Alaba are not off totally the table, possibly reaching agreements to begin with Madrid the following season. Sure sounds like they definitely are in the Pogba race.

I also think statements like James, Isco, Kovacic not leaving are to protect their value and will be made available with the right offers or possibly used as bargaining chips (much like Morata is being used right now).

With the money of the EPL teams and new coaches, the Fifa ban, the delay in signings because of the Euros, this is going to be a summer signing warfare like we have never seen before.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:09 pm

They have also talked about a plan B re fifa ban. Young promising talent. The idea is to have players on loans or with buy backs that can be retrieved if needed. The list includes;

Denis, Coentrao, Lucas Silva, Asensio, Diego llorente, Medran, Vallejo, Burgui, Mascarell, Hermosa, De Tomas plus possibly Jese, Majoral and Odeguard.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Wonder what went wrong with coentrao...

He was injured (again) this past season. His fitness has been an issue for several years, yet he still smokes and his attitude is questionable. He is at best 3rd choice right now after Rodriquez, and Wendell
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:41 pm

why is he third choice? we own him already, reports from both marca and as are that he s there to stay
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Yup looks like we are trying to save money by cutting corners yet again Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:why is he third choice? we own him already, reports from both marca and as are that he s there to stay

Copa says otherwise! And why are they talking with Rodriguez?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:36 pm

copa said otherwise where and when? you will have to get me a link

@hala, i dont know if it's so much about cost saving or the fat that we have no clue who to sign as back up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:56 pm

I gave the link earlier, in this thread. The article was by Miguel Angel Diaz originally in Copa, and reprinted in defensa central.

And the discussion about Rodriguez are supposed to have started.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:39 pm

There are many alternatives on the market nick but I believe us retaining him is due to the fact he will be sold at a cut price due to his injuries and us already having spent €60 million on 2 back ups, it may be embarrassing to get rid of him and fish for another one. I can think of 3 who would make great back ups but we aint inrerested in getting a back up LB just like we are no interested in getting competition for Benz. Those are the 2 position w have needed changes in and we have had none for over 3 years. It looks like it is unlikely that it will change this summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:04 pm

That stuff from Miguel Angel Diaz is just an opinion piece rounding up known rumors in one article. Defensacentral is a small blog with no journalistic credibility, for personally, i see no reason to read what they post and to think, they have infos no one else has. If it was such a big exclu, it would have been all over cope since he works for cope but no, it's in a small blog...

AS and Marca posting few days later the same info about coentrao is most likely coming from direct club source making it known he is there to stay. Carlos Carpio is much more reliable as far as madrid news go.

I have nothing against Coentrao, but he is not reliable fitness wise. He is injured at the moment and he wont be back for months. Personally i dont understand why we dont look for another LB.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Nick, there are discussions going on about Rodriguez!

There is all kinds of activity underway, in a lot of cases there is a plan A, a Plan B and in some cases like Coentrao a plan C. they not only are looking for trying to fix some problems from last year, they are also taking into account the possibility of a signing ban. However with most players at Euros, not much will happen for next month.

That's why Pogba and even Lewanowski, Alaba and De Gea are being mentioned even though 3 of these are supposedly unavailable and Man U, City and Barca are all after the same galacticos! That's also why they aren't to anxious to let go the lent players and buy backs as they can return them under the ban, if needed. that's also why they are considering Jese and even Majoral and Odeguard (likely going to Adelante if Castilla doesn't get promoted) going out on loan or sales with buy backs so that all can get starter action to develop more.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Who says Pogba is available?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Discussions with x or y do not mean anything though

What makes you think Coentrao is a plan C? where is that from? most recent news are clearly stating that there will be no signing at LB since coentrao has returned.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:25 pm

This time I had lunch with a board member.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:38 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Wonder what went wrong with coentrao...

He was injured (again) this past season. His fitness has been an issue for several years, yet he still smokes and his attitude is questionable. He is at best 3rd choice right now after Rodriquez, and Wendell

Already know that. its the attitude I want to know why. He was commanding under Carlo Ancelotti. He was great for us once. yet it seemed he wanted to leave madrid be it transfer or loan and it was the latter that was chosen. We should look for another lb because I do not believe his head is in for us. We cannot rely on a player who's mind seeks other pastures.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:05 am

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/06/08/5757e877ca47419d1c8b4604.html

Seems like all the media are focusing on Madrid going after Pogba... he's on top of all the transfer targets.

I think his performance at the Euro will have a lot to do with it. If he stars, we'll jump on him and pay Juve whatever they want.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Hope City buy him. Dont want him here and I am tired of the rumours linking him to us every bloody summer. Why dont Juve have a €200mill buy out clause on him like all other team's big player so that he can stop being linked away
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next