Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on March 22nd 2016, 16:42

@maxyz wrote:Some of the players I'd like us to target : Dembele,Dybala,Gabriel Barbosa,Aubameyang,Pogba,Verrati,Krychowiak,Ricardo Rodriguez.

Krychoviak is worse than Casemiro

Verratti is not transferable

I prefer Gaya to Ricardo Rodriguez

Barbosa is not even the best young brazilian forward. Gabriel Jesus is better

Dybala is fantastic but he wants Barca and I don't think that Juve are willing to sell him 1 year after they bought him.

Aubameyang is a great CF, lighting fast, but I prefer Lewandowski if the rumors are true

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Cyborg on March 22nd 2016, 18:09

@Valkyrja wrote:According to Eduardo Inda (OKdiario director) we are negotiating Hazard's transfer.

domino effect. Ronaldo to PSG or MLS?

Spoiler:

2019/2020
Courtois
Carvajal Varane Ramos Mendy
Isco Casemiro Kroos
Vinicius Benzema Hazard
Cyborg
Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on March 22nd 2016, 18:37

@Cyborg wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:According to Eduardo Inda (OKdiario director) we are negotiating Hazard's transfer.

MLS ? Laughing is this a joke ? the guy is world class

Probably PSG, with Ibra leaving this summer they need a sugar boy

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg on March 23rd 2016, 14:34

@Valkyrja wrote:
@Cyborg wrote:

MLS ? Laughing is this a joke ? the guy is world class

Probably PSG, with Ibra leaving this summer they need a sugar boy

a move to PSG has better odds; European club, Champion league etc.

however a move to the MLS is not an impractical bet; more star power, acclaim, endorsements etc.

in the end, if he doesn't want to move, the club wont try to force it. it will be his decision.

Spoiler:

2019/2020
Courtois
Carvajal Varane Ramos Mendy
Isco Casemiro Kroos
Vinicius Benzema Hazard
Cyborg
Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on April 14th 2016, 18:49

Coentrao out for 3-6 months with an injury

Well there goes our chance of offloading him in the summer

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on April 25th 2016, 19:59

We should definitely go for mahrez. And I'm not being biased this time. A player like feghouli for example is good but not at our level. But Mahrez is the real deal. If we were to offload Ronaldo, Bale can take the left and mahrez the right. He has the dribbling and creativity we've wished weve had forever.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on April 25th 2016, 20:09

If it were me, yeah, Mahrez would have been a player I would have seriously consider signing. His skill set is definitely suited for La Liga. But I genuinely doubt the club has any interest in him.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on April 25th 2016, 20:15

we don't play with AMs.... so Mahrez wouldn't fit. We're going to looking for scoring wingers and CMs.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on April 25th 2016, 21:14

I'm a bit concerned!

Given that we beat City, we are in CL final plus are likey to finish within a point of liga top. That's a worst case scenario. We could just win CL or even liga, all that would take is both Barca and Atleti to tie! Neither scenario is unrealistic at this point.

My concern is will this make Flo think squad is ok? The only determining unknown factor is how confident is he with the upcoming signing ban appeal(s). If he thinks squad is ok and feels appeals will work, then there will be no major changes to team. Likely only changes will be a new LB and CF and possibly a new CM. He may not even get rid of the obvious; James or Isco or both, Kroos.

Last edited by futbol_bill on April 25th 2016, 21:17; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG on April 25th 2016, 21:16

I am surprised we are not chassing dembele, bazoer and andre gomez, i mean seriously not even one rumur and these are the players we need. Isco and james need to be replaced with these and we need to renew our midfield and bazoer and gomez fit the bill excatly.

There is also a DM problem, donno who is there that can be an upgrade on casimero.

Also need to look for LB and CB to replace pepe, i am rooting for eric bailey who has great calmness and technique with athletic ability and jonathan tah is also quite good tactically.

Also i feel benz time here might coming to an end so he might leave and we need equal or better striker. I say lets go for Lewa or Auba, we need proven power.

So my Changes would be:

Out:

Arbeloa - no need for him when we have nacho.

Pepe - we need new blood and less injury blood.

Kroos - not fully convinced, i think he is a great player.

Modric - great great player, always grateful, but we need young blood for the upcoming ban, can still give us 40m.

Isco - still deciding on him.

James - Just get us our 60m back.

Benzema - Still feel he is one of the St in the world.

Danilo - sorry gotta get our cash back or at least 25m.

In:

Dembele - Great wing talent of highest ceiling and can backup and rotate with Bale.

Auba / Lewa - Prefered choice would be a young gun or CR7 but there is no one young ranking up the charts.

Gomez - Great technical, phisical CM with good dribbling, long shots and high work rate.

Bazoer - Upcoming pogba / vidal.

Some LB

Jonathan Tah or Eric Bailey

Some RB, may be bellerin or that valancia young portuguez RB.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on April 25th 2016, 21:25

Sell Modric to replace him with Bazoer and Andre Gomes . what a world we live in Laughing

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on April 25th 2016, 23:59

Supermag at his finest Proud

Also, doesn't Mahrez spend quite a bit of time coming from the outside in? Sure, he is an AM but from all I have seen, can play the inside forward position quite well.

Truth be told, I did mention if I were in charge. If in terms of what the team would really need, Kante is the guy we should go for. We only have Casemiro for that holding mid role.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on April 26th 2016, 00:13

He's basically playing the same role as James did when Ranieri was the manager at Monaco... same tactics.  You kind of build the attack around that position so he's free.  I get a little bit weary because i know how James has turned out when he's no longer the player that is being built around.... I also feel Mahrez should go to a team that will utilize him at his best as opposed to ask him to compromise his skills to fit a role.

Tired of Madrid buying players and then asking them to play something entirely different than what made them successful.

Last edited by sportsczy on April 26th 2016, 00:16; edited 1 time in total

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on April 26th 2016, 00:15

@SuperMAG wrote:I am surprised we are not chassing dembele, bazoer and andre gomez, i mean seriously not even one rumur and these are the players we need. Isco and james need to be replaced with these and we need to renew our midfield and bazoer and gomez fit the bill excatly.

There is also a DM problem, donno who is there that can be an upgrade on casimero.

Also need to look for LB and CB to replace pepe, i am rooting for eric bailey who has great calmness and technique with athletic ability and jonathan tah is also quite good tactically.

Also i feel benz time here might coming to an end so he might leave and we need equal or better striker. I say lets go for Lewa or Auba, we need proven power.

So my Changes would be:

Out:

Modric - great great player, always grateful, but we need young blood for the upcoming ban, can still give us 40m.

In:

Dembele - Great wing talent of highest ceiling and can backup and rotate with Bale.

Auba / Lewa - Prefered choice would be a young gun or CR7 but there is no one young ranking up the charts.

Gomez - Great technical, phisical CM with good dribbling, long shots and high work rate.

Some LB

Some RB, may be bellerin or that valancia young portuguez RB.

Spot on. Everything is spot on. I would also sell Navas, Marcelo, Carvajal, Bale and Ronaldo and replace them with Rodger Federer and Slash from Guns N' Roses.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on April 26th 2016, 00:18

Stop with Bazoer and Dembele... neither are remotely close to being ready for the level of Real Madrid. They need AT LEAST 2 years of seasoning probably more.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on April 26th 2016, 00:38

@futbol_bill, with the threat of the ban, and based on what i see when the cameras zoom in on the presidential box during games, even if we manage to surprise ourselves and gain titles this season, i don't think florentino believes everything with the squad is ok. flo wants his signings and teams to be dominant and flashy, not struggle for wins due to late heroics, i suspect he's made up his mind on what he wants to do in the market this summer. if everything turns out positive this season, then the only thing it might do might be to give zidane a stronger voice with respect to his position at the club.....but even then, flo will buy or sell whoever he wants, regardless of what kind of voice the coach has; the only one he couldn't do that with was mourinho
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on April 26th 2016, 04:09

Flo and Zizou have a very unique relationship though... they both love and respect each other. This isn't a case of a stranger trying to tell Flo what he should do. This is a Madrid legend that Flo bought from Juve and that has stayed loyal to Flo through thick and thin.

He'll listen to Zizou. But Zizou is not the type to ask for outrageous things. He will let Flo buy a couple of toys as long as he also gets a couple of the players he needs.

I actually look positively at our mercato because of this relationship.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on April 26th 2016, 07:43

mahrez is a much, much better dribbler then james (he seriously never beats a man) and he is definitely faster. James and mahrez are two different players, and tbh mahrez has him beat for now

And he tracks back. Not as much of a "free" role when you're constantly hugging the touch line and hounding the fullback when he has possession. Because I've never seen james play any sort of meaningful defense
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on April 26th 2016, 08:50

florentino likes zizou, but he looks out for number 1, if we lost to barcelona, then got knocked out by wolfsburg, and a high profile coach was available on the market, flo won't hesitate to give zizou the boot; only difference is he might grant him his castilla post back. flo's a business man, i don't think his like and respect for anyone trumps business
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on April 26th 2016, 15:46

CB to replace the outgoing Pepe and bench Ramos
Solid overall LB to rotate with Marcelo
A DM who can pass and is an upgrade to Casemiro

Other than that we're ok unless Benz/Ronaldo leave.

Danilo can get a free pass imo because of the whole first season thing. Hopefully he comes good in the end.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on April 26th 2016, 15:54

@titosantill wrote:@futbol_bill, with the threat of the ban, and based on what i see when the cameras zoom in on the presidential box during games, even if we manage to surprise ourselves and gain titles this season, i don't think florentino believes everything with the squad is ok. flo wants his signings and teams to be dominant and flashy, not struggle for wins due to late heroics, i suspect he's made up his mind on what he wants to do in the market this summer. if everythtting turns out positive this season, then the only thing it might do might be to give zidane a stronger voice with respect to his position at the club.....but even then, flo will buy or sell whoever he wants, regardless of what kind of voice the coach has; the only one he couldn't do that with was mourinho

@titosantill wrote:florentino likes zizou, but he looks out for number 1, if we lost to barcelona, then got knocked out by wolfsburg, and a high profile coach was available on the market, flo won't hesitate to give zizou the boot; only difference is he might grant him his castilla post back. flo's a business man, i don't think his like and respect for anyone trumps business

LOL! You sure know Perez even judging his mood / opinion based on camera shots from the stands!!!! Razz

None of us including Perez could have expected the turnaround Zidane has done with this club and at this point the worst case scenario (IMO) is a CL finalist and 1 point off la liga trophy. We may even end up with a trophy! Perez is dumb enough to think that is all because of coach and therefore may think squad just needs a few adjustments.

The ban is another matter. Perez has spoke out a lot on this subject and seems to think the appeal (s) will work. if he is that confident (in reality), he may not be making major changes. However if there is any real chance of the ban being upheld, it is his job that is on the line, and his duty to reequip this team for the next three years. That means a major overall beginning with the players that are 30+.

As to his love affair with Zidane that Sports proclaims, I agree with you. he will listen to Zidane, but at end of day he is his own sporting director and he makes the final decisions.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on April 26th 2016, 18:09

Remember that he actually wanted Zidane to take over after Carlo but his board of directors talked him out of it...  Why does he want Zidane to be the coach?  Because Zizou has a level of immunity with Madrid fans and media that no other coach would have no matter how storied.  I have madridista friends in Spain and they actually uttered the words "patience" repeatedly when talking about Zizou and getting results as the manager...  i thought hell had frozen over Laughing

Fans of Madrid want to fantasize about football and win trophies.  During our difficult times, Zidane gave them the fantasy part and never complained about the inane transfers that cost him trophies... he just loved to be in Madrid.  We may not have had the best of teams for few years there. But it was worth it to watch the game because Zizou gave them a show and something to remember. The fans don't forget that kind of thing.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on April 26th 2016, 18:19

@fennec... James defended really hard (covered Fabinho) at Monaco and was a dribbling maniac. Not sure what happened to him at Madrid. Ranieiri is very demanding and he benched him in September until he got it. He really took off after that and did all the hard work. He ended up with 10 goals and 12 assists in 32 starts in his one season at Monaco.

Moutinho was handling the advance CM role too so he had to say wide right and cut in.

The issue with James at Madrid is the same as Isco: They bought him and immediately asked him to change positions to CM. How dumb can you be. Buy a dude to play out of position. It messed both players up.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on April 26th 2016, 19:42

@titosantill wrote:florentino likes zizou, but he looks out for number 1, if we lost to barcelona, then got knocked out by wolfsburg, and a high profile coach was available on the market, flo won't hesitate to give zizou the boot; only difference is he might grant him his castilla post back. flo's a business man, i don't think his like and respect for anyone trumps business

nah flo wouldn't fire zidane regardless, idk how its gonna take for you guys to understand him, he doesn't like firing or getting rid of people who he really likes looks at kaka or mou no matter how bad it got he would drag his feet until things got really bad, just because you want zidane to get fired doesn't mean you gotta make up fantasy scenarios to prove a point just saying.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on April 26th 2016, 19:50

@SuperMAG wrote:I am surprised we are not chassing dembele, bazoer and andre gomez, i mean seriously not even one rumur and these are the players we need. Isco and james need to be replaced with these and we need to renew our midfield and bazoer and gomez fit the bill excatly.

So my Changes would be:

Out:

In:

Some LB

Some RB, may be bellerin or  that valancia young portuguez RB.

so basically you would get rid of 3 key starters for unproven flavor of the week players like fatmes, typical madrid fan logic and i bet if the team gets half those players, 9 outta 10 of you guys are gonna feel obligated to lie your asses off about performances, just like with flopsco to seem knowledgeable keep it up Proud.

HYPE>

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on April 26th 2016, 20:19

@chad4401 wrote:

nah flo wouldn't fire zidane regardless, idk how its gonna take for you guys to understand him, he doesn't like firing or getting rid of people who he really likes looks at kaka or mou no matter how bad it got he would drag his feet until things got really bad, just because you want zidane to get fired doesn't mean you gotta make up fantasy scenarios to prove a point just saying.

i don't want zidane to get fired. i'm not exactly sure how you came up with that analogy from what i posted. two, based on his record, flo can hire or fire anyone whether or not he likes them; not sure kaka and mou are good examples, there was never any major offer from any club for kaka, psg where the closest link but could not agree on a fee, so he stayed. mourinho despite how much he liked him, at the end of the season with not title, the same thing that happened with queiroz and pellegrini happened to him....the fact he fell out with the bulk of the squad imo made his exit easier.

for the sake of consistency, the fact i liked him as a player and the fact i support the team, i want zidane to succeed (i wanted rafa to succeed too, though i was never a fan), but to assume florentino can't let anyone go because he "likes" them is far-fetched, and zidane probably knows this more than anyone else. if a 100 million pound offer had come for kaka, or even 60, flo would have sold him in an instant, no room for "like" in business....if he liked the guy so much he'd have given him an extension (which would have been foolish) instead of having him ply his trade in the US
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum