Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Mt ffs where have you been ? We need you against these Barca trolls from the general section

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Haven't watched much football in a while, needed a break. Should be back to watching regularly soon though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:34 pm

I've just read an article (defensa central - coming from Pipi Estrada) that next summer there is a plan to move out Ronaldo and Benzema, in return for Lewandowski and Morata!!! I know this is just a rumour and likely nothing behind it, but on the surface, it doesn't sound bad to me. That would mean we play with 2 strikers or a CF and a SS. That would allow us to use Isco and James for roles they are meant to play and keeps Bale at a MF or winger role. The only issue I see (lineup wise) is it sounds like it would mean 2 midfielders, likely Kroos and Modric, which is too week defensively against bigger clubs. Unless they alternate Isco / James or Lewandowski / Morata.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:02 pm

pipi estrada is a clown, but spending 30-35 mil to bring morata back on the bench is a waste of time. he wont like it, and we dont need to bother with that lol. we are never starting him bill, calma
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Morata is not good enough. Wouldn't mind Lewandowski, but doubt we can buy him. Sounds bs to me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:12 pm

rofl so desperate hope you don't break your computer if benzema isn't sold, must be hard banking on off the field issues, cause on the field he is having a great season, if he scores 30+ we ain't selling him no matter what bruh.

bayern arent gonna sell lewa grow up and morata is garbage sit down.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:16 pm

The only guy id bring in is Griezmann and that too only if Benz leaves. We dont need a Ronaldo replacement because we already have a bunch who can play in his position. Id like us to steer well clear of Lewa, i dont rate him very highly and Morata is back on the bench again for Juve
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Benzema is going, no doubt about it. He will be charged and convicted again without doubt. Even his ex agent says he believes he is entitled to impunity. The end result of this whether jail time or more likely probation, he will be finished with NT and Madrid will get rid of him. Did you here the boos on Saturday?? That was just the beginning. Right now, Perez and Benitez are desperate and are playing him, but once this moves to court, they can't defend him and will have to adhere to public pressure, particularly once it becomes clear that FFF have banned him from NT.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The only guy id bring in is Griezmann and that too only if Benz leaves. We dont need a Ronaldo replacement because we already have a bunch who can play in his position. Id like us to steer well clear of Lewa, i dont rate him very highly and Morata is back on the bench again for Juve

Hala, no way we can ever get any top player from Atleti.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:59 pm

I thought Auba is our new striker. Got used to it :sad:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Bill Benz didnt get booed, in fact his name was cheered. If he gets charged thats another story altogether i think but until then he is innocent

Wrt Griezmann, he has said that he wants to play for us. I dont think Atleti fans would give a fack if Kun came and played for us now. Griezmann has no affiliation to them other than carrying them all by himself. He owes them nothing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:33 pm

or maybe we dont sign him and we play james/CF/bale forward and a proper 3 man midfield? because signing Griezmann will mean that we have to play Griezmann, James, Benzema, Bale all at the same time. Who plays on the right? who plays left? where does Griezmann play?

let's not forget that he plays a 2 man attack right now at atletico he has relative freedom behind the main CF, that position in madrid dont exist. If anything, CR plays it now and it's giving us enough problem already. So you sign a good player, put him out of his comfort zone, will perform worse than he does now, and we will still have midfield issues

We have to be smarter, we can solidify kroos-modric with a box to box and have better balance. just looking at profiles, signing Pogba would make more sense than signing another forward when we have so many problems in midfield.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Or may be we can play Kovacic in that box to box role , that would be perfect.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:46 pm

A front 3 of Bale-Griezmann-James on the oher hand. Bale in his preferred position, James in his preferred position and Griezmann in his could really eo alot of damage

Regarding the midfield, no thank you to Pogba. Matuidi would make sense. A hardworking b2b that does the job with no fuss. Apart from him dont think there is anyone that can improve the midfield beyond what they are showing now. Only a coach can. We have the midfielders that could frustrate the hell of a team by keeping posession, i dont think we need anyone else unless we are planning on keeping Ronaldo. They just need a coach dedicated to building the team around them.

We have Kroos, Modric, Kova, Isco who are excellent at keeping the ball then you have attackers like James who doesnt mind having the midfield pass the ball between themselves and drops down to help. Then we have a Ronaldo and Bale who are the complete opposite to this, Benz who up until now could not be relied on for goals. In fact if Benz goes on a scoring run i think the way we could improve this team is to sell Ronaldo who wants to leave and leave it at that.

We have the players, just need to make our minds up and execute a style
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Griezmann is not a CF, dont play players where they are not naturally good at

lol if the argument is between Matuidi and Pogba, they dont really compare. Pogba is better and more productive

as far as Kovacic, i like him but he would have to show me more. but my point is, 3 man midfield, we keep the guys we have in attack and we sign better back ups. Benzema and Bale get injured often for long stretch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Griezmann plays the furthest up in Atleti's attack. They play a 442 with either Torres or Martinez playing below Griezmann to head the ball when Godin and co hoof it. He doesnt get many touches on the ball but he still scores the goals. Thats perfect for us.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:43 pm

How is it perfect when Griezmann has never led the line in a team playing 433 when he is the sole striker and the focal point?

this is exactly what i mean by no playing guys where they have never been. a two man attack is very specific, just as playing sole CF in a 4231 or 433.

It's not going to work. if your idea is to replace our CF by Griezmann, i aint following you.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:55 pm

The point of a 3 man attack is to see interchanging between them. James on the right is hardly the cross only type of player. At Madrid Griezmann wont be focal point of attack because all 3 of our forwards are expected to contribute in terms of goals.

Not sure how i feel about playing him with his back to goal though but when it comes to runs and good efficiency he will be excellent. In a 433 he wont need to worry about making runs for others because as long as he makes good runs he will score many goals

I havent seen him yet as a CF in a 433. The only times he's played in a 433 for Atleti is as a RF where he has been pretty poor. I admit it will be an experiment but i believe he is worth it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:03 pm

I dont know about a successful 3 man attack where the 3 players were swapping positions at will. actually i have never seen one.

By principle, you play players were they are good at. let's look at what the best best teams who play a 3 man attack are doing, PSG, Barca, Bayern.

who do they have at n9? REAL CF, real n9. Ibra, Suarez, Lewandowski.

Then you can use variations as far as the wide men. you can play with strict wingers but most teams move away from that. actually the model is to play with a wide forward (cavani, muller/robben, say neymar) and the third one is more of a creator (costa/robben, messi, di maria).

Let's not try to reinvent simple football principle that function. we need a number, let's get one. It's not as if we need Griezmann so badly that we have to fit him somewhere. It would be like playing Pedro at n9, it makes no sense.

3 man attack: one CF, one wide forward to help with the scoring, one creator. that formula works. Bale-Benzema-James. Let's not reinvent the shoe here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Bale-Auba
Isco Kroos Modric James

Looks OK
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:27 pm

I respectfully disagree. Griezmann IS a CF just not playing in a 433. He has strikers instincts. Barca and PSG have their own formula. Ibra drops deep into the midfield and plays totally different to Suarez, ADM does not play as a strict winger he plays more like an RAM, Messi has a free role. A successful front 3 for us imo is one where all 3 can interchange and change things up. For example now we see Benz on the wings alot, it makes him alot harder to mark, this has made him a better player. Bayern play totally different to all of us only Lewa plays in his preferred position and he has been underwhelming more often than not
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:36 pm

CF means Cental Forward, i dont want to play on semantics but sometimes those labels carry a meaning and Griezmann is none of that. He is a wide forward, second forward.

Yes he has strikers instincts, he is a fantastic finisher, but he cant play as the top man in a 433. Hell no. you can play him wide though, that would work fine, but not as your leading guy. Hala why are you trying to invent him a new position? Do you like him this much?

As much as Ibra and Suarez do different things, when called upon to do their CF duties as in leading the line, playing back to the goal, being a focal point etc, they excel. Keep in mind that they do other things but they excel at their primary tasks, and the problem is that you focus too much on those other things.

And you damn well know that Benzema go wide at times because that pos CR goes poaching in the box. if you sell CR no one will do that. And we had issues with Benzema until he started doing the simple CF stuff well. Just because Girezmann runs and finishes well, does it mean he can play as a n9. You should ask yourself why Simeone still plays him with a n9 like TOrres or martinez when he is fit.

I dont know why you insist so much with this, it's a bad idea. You wanna move a player into a position he cant play because you like him too much. If you need a n9, sign a number 9, maybe one that is skilled enough to do other things. If anything, Griezman-Benz-James  would be a nice attack too, but Bale-Griezmann-James? come on now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Yes i admit i badly want him with us. As a wide forward he would be too limited, his strength is scoring goal by making runs into the box and sometimes drops deep. For me he has all the skills there is to have for functioning as a CF in a 433. He only lacks in strength.

Everytime i watch Atleti he is always at the shoulder of the defence looking to make a run and he is superfast. If Griezmann cant play in a 433 then neither can ElPipa bevause i see alot of higuain in griezmann
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:10 pm

they are nothing alike for one, Higuain has proved and continue to prove that he can lead the line. When Griezman does that we can compare them.

If we are not going to play him in a 442 or 433 then we dont need him. As i said, we need to address and fix our balance as a team before looking to add strikers again. It's not like having CR scoring 60 goal per season made us dominate football. Our balance sucks, if CR goes, let's take advantage of it and fix what matters
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:49 pm

On paper CR is the best CF in the world, but in reality it isn't that simple. Griezmann isn't a 9 and will never be. He doesn't have the instincts to play CF. Besides this, IMO Jese is a better player. We should give him a chance
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 pm

--------------Neves
--------Modric-------Kroos
--James-----------------Griezmann/Reus
---------------Auba/Kun

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next