LeSwagg James
Jonathan28
sportsczy
halamadrid2
jibers
51 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer - Page 6 Empty Re: Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Firenze wrote:Spurs, Pool and Arsenal should be all over that

of course the possible bonuses will probably mean he misses out on little.

I mean Yaya has been crap for years man Laughing

I wouldn't even want him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer - Page 6 Empty Re: Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:29 pm

For crying out loud @Luca gotta post the entire article has so much gems.

“God sees everything. As a man who acted with Yaya, the legend of the club, which under different pretexts did not give the opportunity to go on the field. He turned all Africa against himself, many African fans turned away from Manchester City. And I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not.”

“The fact that Guardiola ended Yaya’s career in Manchester City is not even a mistake, but a crime. But the boomerang will return, Pep. You will still see what the African shamans are. Remember this always.

“At Benfica there is the curse of coach Bela Guttmann, after which the team loses all the European cup finals. And Guardiola will beat this record, despite the money injected into him.”

African shamans rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Yaya to United confirmed.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

I mean Yaya has been crap for years man Laughing

I wouldn't even want him.

He's certainly not good enough to be starting for any of them but most of the top 6 outside of City currently have disgusting lack of depth. a semi-decent midfielder on a £1 a week? best deal since

plus I want to see if Arsenal's combined summer signings can hit 200 years old total, they just announced Lichtsteiner so announcing Yaya would be banter

plus Pep vs Yaya could be a good feud to fill out the months since we know the PL title race will be over after October again
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 pm

And I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not.”

“The fact that Guardiola ended Yaya’s career in Manchester City is not even a mistake, but a crime. But the boomerang will return, Pep. You will still see what the African shamans are. Remember this always.

..okay, this has to be made up quotes, surely.

between this and the Pogba interview I'm about ready to retire from football
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Considering it's from that loud mouth agent I suspect it's real.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:47 pm

would like to welcome the African Shamans to the Anti-Pep faction @Kaladin Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer - Page 6 BjH2AFP Wakanda Forever
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm

This faction is getting more crowded than past it NWO ffs.

Eagerly awaiting the Wolfpac version of Anti Pep tbh.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Lukaku
Alexis - Lingard - Rashford
Pogba - Yaya
Young - Mawson - Bailly - Valencia

Mourinho's dream team Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:56 pm

rincon wrote:
Lukaku
Pogba - Yaya

Pogba and Yaya rofl

That's more like Mourinho's nightmare.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I feel for Yaya, one of my favourite players, I think its true he has been unfairly treated by Pep with basically no playing time straight away after Pep joined City, while Yaya was far from finished. Dont forget he was City's best player for that title winning year or one of at least. He would start for a lot of teams or at least feature much more if it wasnt Pep, thats for sure.

No comment about his agents comments and all that though, never really know if all the quotes are true or if the agents words fully represents Yaya's.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:14 am

“I never saw something. It would be weird if the trainer was racist – with all the black guys in our team,” De Bruyne told BBC World Football.

“So I don’t know what Yaya said or if it’s wrongly written or exaggerated. When you don’t play there’s always something you try to find.”

De Bruyne added: “We had the best season ever, so in the end the coach took the right decision to play with the team who played a lot. This year the trainer probably thought he [Yaya] wasn’t doing enough, wasn’t fit enough. I’ve never seen something racist at the club, ever.”

Earlier on Tuesday Guardiola had refused to comment when asked to respond to the accusations. “I am not going to talk about the words of Yaya Touré,” he said.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:06 am

De Bruyne shouldn't be the one talking about race though... he looks like a poster boy for the aryan race lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:10 am

Why? Who needs a washed up 35 year old? He's not even good in Fantasy anymore, which was his only saving grace for the past 5 years.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:04 am

rincon wrote:
Lukaku
Pogba - Yaya

Fred already getting benched, spot on observation.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Why? Who needs a washed up 35 year old? He's not even good in Fantasy anymore, which was his only saving grace for the past 5 years.

I would have signed him on that one pound a week option. Yes I know that there would be performance based bonuses but he could maybe perform if he would play and he wouldn't. In that way he would spend the entire year. Would serve him just right. cheers

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:59 pm

There is a new club in football, the Pep Guardiola enemies club. The principal members are Yaya Toure, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Dimitri Seluk and Mino Raiola. Applications for new members are invited. A few have already been received. They will be processed soon and new members to this esteemed club will be announced. Before applying for the club you must note carefully what is expected of each of its members. Your mission in life must not be success for yourself. It must be the failure and complete destruction of Pep Guardiola. That's where most, if not all, of your energies must be channelized. You must make public comments against Pep Guardiola at least once every month but preferably more frequently. More importantly you must never use classy, professional or diplomatic language in your comments. The comments must sound like they are not coming from a footballer but a street thug. Try to use as many abuses and expletives as possible.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Might have found a place for you @ES
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6