The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest on May 5th 2012, 16:13

mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

He already signed a new contract two weeks ago why would he sign another lmao

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on May 5th 2012, 16:19

@Crimson wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

He already signed a new contract two weeks ago why would he sign another lmao

he didnt sign a new contract two weeks ago lol, his original contract is already going through 2014.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30727
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest on May 5th 2012, 17:10

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

He already signed a new contract two weeks ago why would he sign another lmao

he didnt sign a new contract two weeks ago lol, his original contract is already going through 2014.

He did sign a new contract, it did not extend the length of the contract though, no one knows for sure but it is suspected that he had an increase of roles and responsibility and with that more power within the club

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on May 5th 2012, 17:20

@Crimson wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

He already signed a new contract two weeks ago why would he sign another lmao

he didnt sign a new contract two weeks ago lol, his original contract is already going through 2014.

He did sign a new contract, it did not extend the length of the contract though, no one knows for sure but it is suspected that he had an increase of roles and responsibility and with that more power within the club

see what i am talking about? complete hypocrite you are. the info makes you happy, since your favorite balls shiner mourinho is staying longer, so you dont question the source of the story. Who said he sign a new contract? he signed a new contract? you have proofs?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30727
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest on May 5th 2012, 17:22

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

He already signed a new contract two weeks ago why would he sign another lmao

he didnt sign a new contract two weeks ago lol, his original contract is already going through 2014.

He did sign a new contract, it did not extend the length of the contract though, no one knows for sure but it is suspected that he had an increase of roles and responsibility and with that more power within the club

see what i am talking about? complete hypocrite you are. the info makes you happy, since your favorite balls shiner mourinho is staying longer, so you dont question the source of the story. Who said he sign a new contract? he signed a new contract? you have proofs?

Didn't say he was staying longer....

Are you sure you can read?

And lol at someone who hates Mourinho despite the success he has brought to this club, hilarious bet you want the days of being knocked out in the R16 back and losing to Barcelona? Go back to supporting your other team QSG


Last edited by Crimson on May 5th 2012, 17:24; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on May 5th 2012, 17:23

Whatever, you STATED he signed a new contract, where are your proofs?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30727
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by S32TABLANCA on May 5th 2012, 23:49

Cut it out guys.

@Le Samourai wrote:Is Nick the guys Dad hmm

:bow:

_________________

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Tumblr_m4prdaDM0W1qb2udno1_250

VIVA MALTA
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by raulmadrid4vr on May 5th 2012, 23:53

@Adit wrote:Pellegrini part is fail btw. A above average coach he was. No defensive organization, not quick to make decisions and gets out classed by most of the top managers.

He was simply clueless against Lyon.Alcorcon was just a icing on the cake lol. He was leading us to no where, no matter how good football you play.

what are you talking about? pellegrini outclassed mourinho. in his first season in charge both classicos were 50/50 but barca got lucky to win both of them. they could have gone either way. in fact we outplayed barca from the beginning of the game in both of them.

we also DOMINATED ac milan under pellegrini but got edged out due to sheer luck. pirlos goal.. come on.

lyon? are you serious? how can you compare the lyon that ADEBAYOR was scoring for fun against vs the extremely stubborn one that played us when pellegrini was in charge?

pellegrini was just unlucky and he did way better than mourinho did in his 1st year DESPITE perez not giving him support meanwhile buying every single player on mourinhos wish list.

if pellegrini got the support of perez and was given another year we would have won la liga and perhaps the CL last season.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 5th 2012, 23:56

I think the point being is that Mourinho's job is safe. He did deliver some form of success. Copa del Rey last year. And La Liga this year.

Something is better than nothing.

Hopefully we can get La Decima next season, or maybe even the treble?

deadrave, you must also face the fact that Mourinho will not stay at Real in the long run unlike other managers.

He will leave eventually. Maybe after next season results possibly.

Either way, there is nothing wrong with analyzing and criticizing his style of play despite his success. Many other clubs face it including Man. Utd. and Barca.

Man. Utd., for example need a whole squad overhaul.

Barca, need to start shooting from distance instead of trying to walk the ball into the net like they normally do. They must shoot outside of the "parked bus" in situations like vs Chelsea or Inter.


@raulmadrid4vr wrote:
@Adit wrote:Pellegrini part is fail btw. A above average coach he was. No defensive organization, not quick to make decisions and gets out classed by most of the top managers.

He was simply clueless against Lyon.Alcorcon was just a icing on the cake lol. He was leading us to no where, no matter how good football you play.

what are you talking about? pellegrini outclassed mourinho. in his first season in charge both classicos were 50/50 but barca got lucky to win both of them. they could have gone either way. in fact we outplayed barca from the beginning of the game in both of them.

we also DOMINATED ac milan under pellegrini but got edged out due to sheer luck. pirlos goal.. come on.

lyon? are you serious? how can you compare the lyon that ADEBAYOR was scoring for fun against vs the extremely stubborn one that played us when pellegrini was in charge?

pellegrini was just unlucky and he did way better than mourinho did in his 1st year DESPITE perez not giving him support meanwhile buying every single player on mourinhos wish list.

if pellegrini got the support of perez and was given another year we would have won la liga and perhaps the CL last season.

Sadly the results is what matter in the end. But given if Pellegrini were allowed another season we would be seeing a complete different team.

Pellegrini's approach to the first clasico took some balls. Real attacked and played vs Barca quite well at the Camp Nou. We could have edge them out of Ronaldo didn't miss that "one" chance on Valdes from the pass of Kaka'.

Mou's first season: great defense, faulty offense.

Pellegrini only season: great offense, extremely weak defense.

Mou's 2nd: same great defense, improved offense

If only Pellegrini was allowed to continue to work. I was not to disappointed in the end with the season, as it was obviously the first for him and the first for many players.



Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by raulmadrid4vr on May 6th 2012, 00:03

mourinho already said he 'won every league he wanted to win' and that 'no other league will motivate me.' but he said he is still hungry to coach. this can only mean 2 things:

- he wants to take over fergusons job and build a legacy
- he wants to coach national teams

perhaps he will stay at madrid until ferguson retires. come on fergs...
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by S32TABLANCA on May 6th 2012, 00:04

@raulmadrid4vr wrote:
pellegrini was just unlucky and he did way better than mourinho did in his 1st year

wut.

Getting knocked out in first round by Alcorcon, in R16 by Lyon and coming second in La Liga is WAY BETTER than Winning the Copa del Rey, going to the semi finals of the CL and coming second in La Liga?

What has this place come to? :facepalm:

_________________

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Tumblr_m4prdaDM0W1qb2udno1_250

VIVA MALTA
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 6th 2012, 00:07

@raulmadrid4vr wrote:mourinho already said he 'won every league he wanted to win' and that 'no other league will motivate me.' but he said he is still hungry to coach. this can only mean 2 things:

- he wants to take over fergusons job and build a legacy
- he wants to coach national teams

perhaps he will stay at madrid until ferguson retires. come on fergs...

Honestly, as much as I support Man. Utd. as well.

They are in a crap hole.

Everything and I mean everything is broken except for Rooney and De Gea (atm).

Defense. Out paced. Out experienced. Old. Vidic is an exception. Evra, huge drop in form throughout most of the season.

Mid. Left and Right are ok with Young, Nani, and Valencia. But man, they lack steel in the center and creativity. They need a world class CDM and CAM (Ganso or Sneijder).

Attk: Rooney is just fine. Chicharito is a below average striker. Berbatov out. Welbeck is still growing as a player. They need another forward in their 4-4-2.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 6th 2012, 00:09

@S32TABLANCA wrote:
@raulmadrid4vr wrote:
pellegrini was just unlucky and he did way better than mourinho did in his 1st year

wut.

Getting knocked out in first round by Alcorcon, in R16 by Lyon and coming second in La Liga is WAY BETTER than Winning the Copa del Rey, going to the semi finals of the CL and coming second in La Liga?

What has this place come to? :facepalm:

I am sure he is referring to the performance on the pitch, and not the overall results.


Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by izzy on May 6th 2012, 00:17

Our performance on the pitch was a complete joke under Pellegrini.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 6th 2012, 00:18

@izzy wrote:Our performance on the pitch was a complete joke under Pellegrini.

In what sense?

I thought the attacking tiki-taka style was working for the technical players we have.

The defense was utter crap.

Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by raulmadrid4vr on May 6th 2012, 00:18

@S32TABLANCA wrote:
@raulmadrid4vr wrote:
pellegrini was just unlucky and he did way better than mourinho did in his 1st year

wut.

Getting knocked out in first round by Alcorcon, in R16 by Lyon and coming second in La Liga is WAY BETTER than Winning the Copa del Rey, going to the semi finals of the CL and coming second in La Liga?

What has this place come to? :facepalm:

we both know 'alcorcongate' can not be blamed on pellegrini. plus, pellegrini clearly did not take that competition seriously unlike mourinho that fielded his best team which made his starters tired and consequently made them drop points in the liga and CL.

i already explained the difference of lyon and lyon. after that mourinhos team just beat a 10 man tottenham.

pellegrinis 2nd place la liga was with 96 points and real madrid outdid barca vs the 36 other teams. the liga was lost due to 2 unlucky classico losses

mourinhos 2nd place la liga was with 92 points and not only did he lost 5-0 against barca, barca got more points out of the 36 other teams.

let us not forget pellegrini lost 2 of his best players in robben and sneijder without getting replacements right before the liga started, while mourinho got surplus players in every position he wanted.

raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by izzy on May 6th 2012, 00:26

@Real9CL wrote:
@izzy wrote:Our performance on the pitch was a complete joke under Pellegrini.

In what sense?

I thought the attacking tiki-taka style was working for the technical players we have.

The defense was utter crap.


Tiki-Taka? TIKI-TAKA?

WTF were you guys watching? We were horrid, instead of playing a balanced team game all we did was try and get the ball to the attacking players and hope they did the job. There was no cohesion, no structure, no set roles, no nothing. It was a group of individuals that as the season went on you could see that we developed into two teams on the park. A group of 4 would would attack and the rest would defend. The Midfield got zero support and protection and was left completely unbalanced and relied on Xabi to do everything in the team, form organisisng the play, setting the tempo, to helping the defensive structure.

Tiki-Taka? Whacking the ball to CR and Higgy and watching them rip defences is not tiki-taka. Not in the slightest. You guys love to complain and whine about how we play now and that not everybody plays as a team unit, yet under Pelle we were not even a team.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on May 6th 2012, 00:27

we never played tiki taka under pellegrini lol, that's a big exaggeration. At times our passing games looked really accomplished, but as a team we were a bit in pieces more often than not.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30727
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by izzy on May 6th 2012, 00:30

@Mr Nick09 wrote:we never played tiki taka under pellegrini lol, that's a big exaggeration. At times our passing games looked really accomplished, but as a team we were a bit in pieces more often than not.

Would you like to explain yourself good sir? Laughing
Interesting 'debate' you had going on. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 6th 2012, 00:38

Well I thought the final third of our attacks were played in a tiki-taka style fashion.

Obviously not as a whole team.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on May 6th 2012, 00:41

@izzy wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:we never played tiki taka under pellegrini lol, that's a big exaggeration. At times our passing games looked really accomplished, but as a team we were a bit in pieces more often than not.

Would you like to explain yourself good sir? Laughing
Interesting 'debate' you had going on. Laughing


lol what do you mean, you want me to put Pelle on a cross? Very Happy

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30727
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by raulmadrid4vr on May 6th 2012, 00:44

@Mr Nick09 wrote:we never played tiki taka under pellegrini lol, that's a big exaggeration. At times our passing games looked really accomplished, but as a team we were a bit in pieces more often than not.

we certainly played better than any of mourinhos teams.

plus.. people are forgetting HOW MANY BETTER PLAYERS mourinho had at his disposal.

lets compare teams:

pellegrini had:

in offense vdv and guti instead of ozil, di maria.

in midfield he had gago instead of khedira.

in defense he had garay and drenthe instead of carvalho and coentrao.


Last edited by raulmadrid4vr on May 6th 2012, 01:21; edited 5 times in total
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by izzy on May 6th 2012, 00:45

@Real9CL wrote:Well I thought the final third of our attacks were played in a tiki-taka style fashion.

Obviously not as a whole team.

But you guys are sitting here stating that Pelle's team played better football. How is that possible if the whole team bar the attack were dreadful and so disorganised?

This is what I hate. The idea that how we play in attack should take priority than how the team performs as a collective. It's nothing but hypocritical crap. Sitting there bashing Mou for his style of play when prasisng Pelle for an unbalanced piece of crap that saw only the attack do well.

I'm not an admirer of Mou's style. Never have been, but I do realise that it takes time. Am I still hoping we play some slicker stuff next year? Hell yes. I'll be one of the first to criticise Mou for it, but i'm not going to sit here and slate the guy who is on course to produce the best La Liga season ever. I give him kudos for this season, but I have different expectations for next year.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 6th 2012, 00:46

@raulmadrid4vr wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:we never played tiki taka under pellegrini lol, that's a big exaggeration. At times our passing games looked really accomplished, but as a team we were a bit in pieces more often than not.

we certainly played better than any of mourinhos teams.

plus.. people are forgetting HOW MANY BETTER PLAYERS mourinho had at his disposal.

lets compare teams:

pellegrini had:

in offense vdv and guti instead of ozil, di maria, benzema.

in midfield he had a mamadou diarra that was over after injury and gago instead of khedira and sahin.

in defense he had garay and drenthe instead of varane, carvalo, and coentrao.

Can't believe we actually played a whole season with those players. -_______-

VDV was decent. Guti would have been useful as a loose "10."

Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Real9CL on May 6th 2012, 00:50

@izzy wrote:
@Real9CL wrote:Well I thought the final third of our attacks were played in a tiki-taka style fashion.

Obviously not as a whole team.

But you guys are sitting here stating that Pelle's team played better football. How is that possible if the whole team bar the attack were dreadful and so disorganised?

This is what I hate. The idea that how we play in attack should take priority than how the team performs as a collective. It's nothing but hypocritical crap. Sitting there bashing Mou for his style of play when prasisng Pelle for an unbalanced piece of crap that saw only the attack do well.

I'm not an admirer of Mou's style. Never have been, but I do realise that it takes time. Am I still hoping we play some slicker stuff next year? Hell yes. I'll be one of the first to criticise Mou for it, but i'm not going to sit here and slate the guy who is on course to produce the best La Liga season ever. I give him kudos for this season, but I have different expectations for next year.

So do you believe Mou's team is unbalanced?

I think it is in a sense.

Sure the team seems like it's functioning and pulling results, like I said many many teams before...The attacking style of play is much more capable of playing slicker football than the long balls that are utilized time and and time again.

I say if he doesn't produce a combo of La Liga w/ a Champions League and doesn't produce slick attacking football that matches or surpasses Barca's or Pellegrini's, Mou will be dead to me.

My only argument really is that our attacking and midfield potential has not been tapped into as it should be.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by izzy on May 6th 2012, 00:55

@raulmadrid4vr wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:we never played tiki taka under pellegrini lol, that's a big exaggeration. At times our passing games looked really accomplished, but as a team we were a bit in pieces more often than not.

we certainly played better than any of mourinhos teams.

plus.. people are forgetting HOW MANY BETTER PLAYERS mourinho had at his disposal.

lets compare teams:

pellegrini had:

in offense vdv and guti instead of ozil, di maria, benzema.

in midfield he had gago instead of khedira.

in defense he had drenthe instead of coentrao.

What? We had just bought Kaka, Albiol, Benzema, CR, Alonso.

The defence was usually, Ramos-Pepe-Albiol-Marcelo
The midfield was usually, Lass-Alonso
The attack was usually, CR-Higgy-Kaka-Benz

How was that bad? I see 3 weaknesses in Albiol, Marcelo and Lass.
Pelle couldn't find a way to get the team to play as a unit and instead had us whacking the ball up to the attackers to do the work and produce. The team was an absolute mess. So don't give me this 'Mou has better players', Villerreal when Pelle was in charde had worse players than this team yet Pelle had them playing great stuff, so what's the problem?

I acknowledge that Pelle needed time to implement his style but as the season drew on and crunch time arrived, Pelle just relied on the forwards to do the job and that was his downfall.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 12 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum