Doc
hrealmadrid
shaven
68 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 10 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Kudos to him for going to the Bayern dressing room after the match and congratulating each of the players. Respect!

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 pm

He won't be sacked. If there's such a thing as a "galatic" coach, it is Mourinho. Perez wants him to stay.

And Mourinho will make Madrid win the CL.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:19 pm

It's not like Perez has a choice, he will lose the next elections if he cant win.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Perez will not lose the next elections.

You think we want another Calderon?

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Perez will not lose the next elections.

You think we want another Calderon?

well we are about the win la liga this year, and maybe if we do it again in the next two years and keep going deep in CL he will have arguments.

But Perez is contested as well, it's not like he is the only decent person in madrid that can be president of the club.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Should Mourinho be sacked?

I was talking to my pops the other day, and he had quite a few points.

Despite Mourinho winning a title or two withing this year and the last, my pops says he's disappointed in the way Real Madrid attacks.

A lot of direct long ball.

Usually Ramos or Xabi Alonso blasting the ball hoping to find Ronaldo or Di Maria.

This was most evident vs Barcelona, but also vs Bayern at home as well.

He believes the only reason why Real won these titles is just because of raw talent, and not the actual coaching philosophy of Mourinho. And because of the damage that he has done to the players in terms of attacking, it may take 1-2 years to recover to utilize a more pass effective attacking system.

Guardiola on the other hand, kudos to him. He did implement his attacking tiki-taka football philosophy after Rijkaard left. Pep actually utilized his philosophy to make the Barca team gel together most efficiently.

After all, it is well documented that Mourinho is a tactical coach.

And in the end, I can say I am disappointed by Mourinho's attacking system (note: his defensive system is fine) as I believe this squad has more than enough talent to match Barca's attacking tiki-taka and maybe even surpass it. This long ball approach in many many matches is nothing to be proud of despite grinding out titles. If it's anyone that did utilize the attacking potential of Real, it was Pellegrini.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 pm

if you think all we do is hoof the ball forward and hope then you really havn't watched Madrid play at all this year lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Crimson wrote:if you think all we do is hoof the ball forward and hope then you really havn't watched Madrid play at all this year lmao

Well I never said that.

But in big occasions such as the clasico or big game like Bayern there were many times instead of touching the ball around and keeping possession and gradually build forward, we would send long balls. Xabi Alonso is the culprit most of the time, yet he has more than enough talent to keep possession and play short.

Real needs to keep the ball more, and build up. And of course attacking in numbers. If anything, I think the best display was vs Barca in the Supercopa ( I forget which leg).

Last edited by Real9CL on Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 pm

He is making some valid points
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm

I think we just have to accept Mourinho is here to get us instant success/is a results coach. Once he's gone we can get a manager who focuses on style of play as well.

Besides, Mourinho will most likely leave if we win the CL next year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:I think we just have to accept Mourinho is here to get us instant success/is a results coach. Once he's gone we can get a manager who focuses on style of play as well.

I see that you possible agree with me as well.

Is Mourinho a great coach? Yes. Titles speaks for themselves.

In the long run, I think we would have had a great long lasting project if Pellegrini stayed. He really implemented a really nice pass attacking game.

He was just unlucky that Barca was just so dominate and Mourinho decided to leave Inter.

Who would know what Pellegrini would have done in his 2nd year...3rd year now.

The way Kaka' played under Pellegrini (despite his injuries) was much more amazing and obvious than under Mourinho.

If you look at Kaka', you could say he is ineffective. Well, look at the system he is playing in. Gets the ball, and must send the ball forward into space for an isolated Ronaldo or Di Maria or Benz.

I am sure Kaka' would be much more useful if we had a more tiki-taka style approach to the game.

All of players would benefit, in theory. Especially players who are very "technical" with the ball. Kaka', Granero, Sahin, Xabi Alonso, and Ozil.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Real9CL wrote:
He believes the only reason why Real won these titles is just because of raw talent, and not the actual coaching philosophy of Mourinho.

is this a joke? :facepalm:

and also r u your friend?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Real9CL wrote:
mtfootball wrote:I think we just have to accept Mourinho is here to get us instant success/is a results coach. Once he's gone we can get a manager who focuses on style of play as well.

I see that you possible agree with me as well.

Is Mourinho a great coach? Yes. Titles speaks for themselves.

In the long run, I think we would have had a great long lasting project if Pellegrini stayed. He really implemented a really nice pass attacking game.

He was just unlucky that Barca was just so dominate and Mourinho decided to leave Inter.

Who would know what Pellegrini would have done in his 2nd year...3rd year now.

The way Kaka' played under Pellegrini (despite his injuries) was much more amazing and obvious than under Mourinho.

If you look at Kaka', you could say he is ineffective. Well, look at the system he is playing in. Gets the ball, and must send the ball forward into space for an isolated Ronaldo or Di Maria or Benz.

I am sure Kaka' would be much more useful if we had a more tiki-taka style approach to the game.

All of players would benefit, in theory. Especially players who are very "technical" with the ball. Kaka', Granero, Sahin, Xabi Alonso, and Ozil.

This new guy gets it Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri May 04, 2012 7:20 pm

ofc he gets it. he doesnt like mou.. just like you

he says kudos to pep for doing something to a squad already developed a team united from its academies that learned to play the same style for years

he likes pelegrini who spended 200 millions and didnt won the league, got eliminated by lyon in cl and got eliminated by alcoron in copa del rey
and sayin he would have done better later on

and he doesnt like mou's attacking system which broke every possible record in the league, ready to break the 100 point bar and has more goals than guardiolas WONDERFUL tiki taka and got eliminated in the penalties by the possible CL winner and hoster and not by LYON

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 04, 2012 7:32 pm

It's not just about goals and stats though (it is obviously in terms of winning), how we play matters too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 pm

deadrave wrote:ofc he gets it. he doesnt like mou.. just like you

he says kudos to pep for doing something to a squad already developed a team united from its academies that learned to play the same style for years

he likes pelegrini who spended 200 millions and didnt won the league, got eliminated by lyon in cl and got eliminated by alcoron in copa del rey

and he doesnt like mou's attacking system which broke every possible record in the league, ready to break the 100 point bar and has more goals than guardiolas WONDERFUL tiki taka and got eliminated in the penalties by the possible CL winner and hoster

Well like I said, Pep installed his philosophy to a team that was capable with it.

And it gave him success.

Do you think a team like Inter or Milan are capable of adopting Pep's philosophy with their current players? I HIGHLY doubt it.

Rijkaard's team was by far not even comparable to Pep's approach to the game.

Pellegrini didn't necessarily spend that money.

Florentino did. Ronaldo, Benzema, Kaka', etc.

If anything Pellegrini had minimal say to what players he would get, especially after spending so much let alone only 3 players. Would you really think he would have given a blank check after all that was spent? We had to deal with non-world class players like Heinze,Gago, Metzelder, Salgado, Javi Garcia, Diarra, and Drenthe during the 08-09 and some going into the 09-10 season. There's only so much you can do in the first season and spend after buying Ronaldo and Kaka' alone. You must gradually implement a system.

Sure Pellegrini didn't win the league, but he did break the league record if I recall correctly. We would have won the league if it was Rijkaard's Barca. But instead we are faced with a certain Barca.

Lyon is not a push over team. They are rugged, and disciplined team that can be hard to break down.

You can't completely discredit a manager's first season and then sack him. That's the problem with demanding clubs especially ours, Real Madrid. We want and expect success and titles...and NOW.

I truly believe Pellegrini's Madrid would have been a major contender on all fronts if he installed a fortified defense to go along side his tiki-taka attack.

Given he were permitted a 2nd season.

You can't be ignorant and downplay Barcelona. Barcelona has a great team, they have been in the last 4 years. Again, despite the controversies that we all love to exploit, titles and system speak for themselves.

I am not discrediting Mourinho's success, it's obvious. I am saying that our team is much more capable of more with a different approach to the game that utilizes the best technical abilities that we have available to us.

Last edited by Real9CL on Fri May 04, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 7:53 pm

and he doesnt like mou's attacking system which broke every possible record in the league, ready to break the 100 point bar and has more goals than guardiolas WONDERFUL tiki taka and got eliminated in the penalties by the possible CL winner and hoster and not by LYON

you guys always dumb down the discussion around here into girl talks as if we are fighting to know which boy we like the most.

As opposed to you, he is talking about football, while you are talking about accomplishment sheets.

He is making a pertinent argument about the way we play, yet you recite the wikipedia page.

the difference between your posts and his are mind blowing. He is arguing something about our football and the way mourinho has gotten us to attack and break down opposition, and how it applies to european football and the strongest teams in europe, yet you try to shrug it off as Mourinho hate.

if you ever wondered why half the forum left, this is why.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri May 04, 2012 8:04 pm

thats the point. mt said it earlier.. you didnt bought mourinho to look for a long term success which requires time to payoff
you bought him for instant success
the approach of the game you ask requires time to be perfected and assure you of success
you think barca is a bunch of random stars therefore are able to use tiki-taka and utilize the best out of them? no they were trained for years and years in order to execute what we r seeing today

you want that you cant have that
you have mou who can stop that
you dont like that all you can do is wait for him to leave and hope to get a coach who can fil up your expectations Wink

also keep in mind the approach you have in mind have its weaknesses, im sure mou know the capabilities of the team and exploits every possible advantage

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 8:12 pm

deadrave wrote:thats the point. mt said it earlier.. you didnt bought mourinho to look for a long term success which requires time to payoff
you bought him for instant success
the approach of the game you ask requires time to be perfected and assure you of success
you think barca is a bunch of random stars therefore are able to use tiki-taka and utilize the best out of them? no they were trained for years and years in order to execute what we r seeing today

you want that you cant have that
you have mou who can stop that
you dont like that all you can do is wait for him to leave and hope to get a coach who can fil up your expectations Wink

also keep in mind the approach you have in mind have its weaknesses, im sure mou know the capabilities of the team and exploits every possible advantage

What are you talking about?

Pellegrini's attacking and tiki-taka football was implemented in ONE season.

Please don't tell me La Masia players ALL play like the senior team...That's an overestimation...We would be seeing a direct replacement for Xavi right now if that were the case.

OF COURSE this system has a weakness. ALL systems do. A defensive one, an attack minded one, etc.

No system is perfect. Each system has its pros and cons and using them to your advantage.

I am only suggesting that Mourinho's "attacking" system doesn't suit the technical ability our players are capable of. Real is much more capable of a system that harness the abilities that are present in the team.

This is not Inter with players like Lucio, Zanetti, Milito, Cambiasso, who are accustomed to tactical play in the Serie A. We are talking about Real Madrid, players like Ronaldo, Kaka', Sahin, Granero, etc.

Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

you guys always dumb down the discussion around here into girl talks as if we are fighting to know which boy we like the most.

As opposed to you, he is talking about football, while you are talking about accomplishment sheets.

He is making a pertinent argument about the way we play, yet you recite the wikipedia page.

the difference between your posts and his are mind blowing. He is arguing something about our football and the way mourinho has gotten us to attack and break down opposition, and how it applies to european football and the strongest teams in europe, yet you try to shrug it off as Mourinho hate.

it is a mourinho hate, he hates what mourinho does

you fcking complain for something you already know you wont get and you cant get
you ask for a defensive minded coach to approach the game attacking wise against the most dangerous opponents

thats whinning, thats putting down mou

YOU KNOW what im seeing in his comments that you r not?

pelegrini WOULD do better IF he stayed
mourinho WOULD do better IF he approached the game differently

and i will reverse it to you

pelegrini would fail even more and finish 3rd behind valencia
mourinho would not win even la liga if he approached the game the way real9cl says

there you are. down goes his ypothetical succesful thought

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Cant we just all agree to the fact that Mou is the best coach in the world and we need him in order to bring us success?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Nameless wrote:Cant we just all agree to the fact that Mou is the best coach in the world and we need him in order to bring us success?

no Mou is a great coach, but i don't think he's right for RM
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Nameless wrote:Cant we just all agree to the fact that Mou is the best coach in the world and we need him in order to bring us success?

quite frankly idc, as long as theres goals.

We getting dominated by lower level opposition has nothing to do with Mou, its just that our midfield is a bit weak, thats all. I swear theres no coach in the world atm who can do better job than Mou has already done.

Last edited by Nameless on Fri May 04, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 8:24 pm

I am not hating Mourinho.

If you read my comments. I said TWICE, that you can't discredit Mou's success.

Why shouldn't a team like Real go on the attack? Especially at home?

If you weren't aware, but Real Madrid has a history of a team with the fascination of attacking football.

The Galacticos I wasn't brought in for nothing.

Your statement regarding Pellegrini's Madrid ending up in 3rd behind Valencia is quite a joke.

09-10 Season: Real finished with a record 96. Valencia with 71.

lol

The third place team in this season has 58 points. I see no harm in going in a different attacking direction for Real Madrid.

That's just based off numbers in which you love to point out and completely discrediting the coaching philosophy of the game.

Last edited by Real9CL on Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 8:24 pm

deadrave wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

it is a mourinho hate, he hates what mourinho does

you fcking complain for something you already know you wont get and you cant get
you ask for a defensive minded coach to approach the game attacking wise against the most dangerous opponents

thats whinning, thats putting down mou

YOU KNOW what im seeing in his comments that you r not?

pelegrini WOULD do better IF he stayed
mourinho WOULD do better IF he approached the game differently

and i will reverse it to you

pelegrini would fail even more and finish 3rd behind valencia
mourinho would not win even la liga if he approached the game the way real9cl says

there you are. down goes his ypothetical succesful thought

Entering the games of "If" only engages you, it's utterly pointless.

he made a comment about what he thinks Mourinho and Real are lacking, and you called it Mourinho hate.

he is not complaining, he is new on the forum and he is making an observation about the goodness of fit of Mourinho and Real.

the simple fact that he started his first post in this thread with "Should Mourinho be sacked" means that he understands mourinho wont get us to play the way he describes, so he is not asking anything from him.

you however decided to jump the gun and to bash as hate whatever he is saying.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Nameless wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:

quite frankly idc, as long as theres goals.

We getting dominated by lower level opposition has nothing to do with Mou, its just that our midfield is a bit weak, thats all. I swear theres no coach in the world atm who can do better job than Mou has already done.

You do realize that he put the midfield together right? how can you blame them and not say a word about the man in charge. He has been here two summers, and even us fans knew from day one it was a zone we had issue with. He never corrected it, so he is happy with it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next