RED
Busby Babe
Glory
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rooney the #10  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rooney the #10

Post by RED Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:23 pm

This Rooney problem may well be LVG's downfall. He is holding the club like a vice grip, needs to be dropped as he blatantly doesn't merit 1st team football.

LVG needs to prioritize in solving this issue, and grow some frigging balls to bench him.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:33 am

Carving the club out from the inside. What a man. Take a bow sir. :bow:
May be theres a clause in that 300k deal which moyes dished out for him to which states, he cant be dropped or subbed. Cant see any other rational explanation to why he is getting picked and worse not even subbed the games he starts and underperforms. Embarrassment. City and Arsenal should send him a thank you for your services note after each match. Such is his contribution to Manchester United football club these days.

He is rated 2.9 in redcafe player rating for yesterday's match. Dont think I have seen something like that before. Shocked

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:55 am

What about playing him as LW and Martial as striker? Would he play worse than Depay? United lack of wingers is tremendous, you shouldn't have sold Di Maria tbh.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Martial was pure class last season on the wing. Rooney will probably play behind Zlatan this season. Can see some improvements. I think Rooney can still be decisive in the final-third.

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Rooney, who is in Shanghai with the squad for their pre-season China tour, said: "You always feel you have to prove yourself every season, because it's a dream to play for them. I think you always feel pressure when you play for Manchester United.

So, he knows that Mourinho has the balls to bench him. Cool

Link to a in-detail article from my fav fan-made MUTD website:

Rooney feels the pressure
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:44 am

Speaking about Rooney, Mourinho has revealed he really trusts the Englishman and will play a vital role in his squad.

“I am quite surprised with so many question marks around this guy,” he said.

“I know that at the national-team level you have this capacity of trying to make things complicated for yourself, so what happened around him in the summer was not a surprise for me.

“But in my club we are not going to have that. He is the club captain, he is the manager’s captain, he is the players’ captain.

“I trust him a lot. I think he’s going to be a very important player for me and no problem for him.

“He knows that he has to work hard, he knows that, but I think that is nothing new in his career. Everything he got I see nobody offered him, he had to fight for it. With me it is not going to be different. But, yes, he is my captain.”

I didn't know about this. hmm

Am I the only United fan here who still rates Rooney and thinks he can be a very important piece in our team for the next seasons?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Farewell. What a player he was during his peak. Thank you Wayne. Respect to him for moving to Everton and not China or USA and Good Luck.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3