FennecFox7
rwo power
terrance511
halamadrid2
Onyx
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Schalke discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Schalke discussion

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:07 pm

:facepalm:

Injuries suck, especially in a meaningless game *bleep*

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Schalke discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Schalke discussion

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:41 am

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti lamented the loss of Jése to injury, just two minutes into the Champions League encounter with Schalke, but remaining upbeat, feels positive that the young forward will recover fully and be back to his best.

Carlo AncelottiDuring his post-match press conference, manager Carlo Ancelotti confirmed that Jése will be out for the rest of the season, wished him a speedy recovery and assured that having suffered such an injury himself, as a young footballer, feels confident that the 21-year-old will bounce back.

“We’ve been unlucky with the injury of Jése. We can confirm it’s a cruciate ligament injury and the season is over for him. He had been doing really well in his first season in the first-team.”

“The same thing happened to me at the same age and later, I still managed to make a career. I came back. Even after this injury, I’m certain that he will remain an important player for Real Madrid. We’ll have to wait and see, but encouragement and luck to him.”

“In football, these things happen and we must know how to deal with them. We have to be positive. We’ve lost someone very important. He’s given us a lot this season, most of all when Cristiano hasn’t been there. These are things that can happen during a career though.”

As for who he fancies facing in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, Ancelotti expressed no preferences.

“The best teams are in the quarter-finals. We’ll see what happens in the draw. There’s three Spanish teams there, which is really good for Spanish football. All the opponents in there are difficult.”

Ahead of El Clásico this weekend against Barcelona, Ancelotti believes his team will produce a much better display than the first meeting of the two sides, whilst also maintaining his thoughts that the title race will go right to the wire.

“I’m certain we’ll be better than in the first game. It’s an open game. I don’t think it will decide La Liga, because there’s also Atlético there, who are very close. La Liga will be decided on the final day.”

Ancelotti also explained that he already knows his starting eleven against Barcelona.

“We already know and it’s not that difficult. I’m not going to complicate things.”

Finally and asked if Cristiano Ronaldo can sustain playing so many games, Ancelotti was in absolutely no doubts, given the incredible physical power and fitness of the Portuguese star.

“Cristiano is fine, he recovers well and doesn’t have any problems playing. I had no doubts and he worked very well. He always plays, because his physique is awesome.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:07 am

Damn he was doing so well this season, it was the worst time for him to get injured especially in such a meaningless match.

Wish him a speedy recovery.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum