sportsczy
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
Mamad
Onyx
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FC Copenhagen vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Cyborg Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:56 pm

chad4401 wrote:hala is just mad cause di maria is riding the bench and isco has yet to show he can expand his game, beyond ball hogging and poor passing Laughing

Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FC Copenhagen vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Modric just kills any chance of actually playing faster than 0.5 mph. The guy is sooo slow to make his mind up and ends up passing it back to the cbs. Illarra and xabi are similar but the positioning of the two when playing is extraordinary.  they never fail to find a guy to pass to. And by attacking I hope you don't mean get into the box and score because we have alot of attackers to do that. Illarra lets xabi advance and be the creative force we so lacked vs Copenhagen.

Modric is nothing more than a bench player for me unless we are at home against a shite laliga team

He passes back to the CB's because the team is being pressed. Alonso would probably lose the ball under pressure. Modric is a better B2B than Alonso/Illarramendi.

why don't you go and watch the galatasaray game again to see how we dealt with proper pressuring. Xabi and Illarra got out of anything without having to turn to our cbs

Modric the glorified khedira without his defensive ability Laughing

Modric is better at that though than Alonso/Illarramendi. Also Modric had better defensive stats than Khedira the last time I checked.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:38 pm

I really don't like comparing the players mentioned above. But I see Modric doing decently. Isco/Illara will improve and Xabi is fine. Having said that we play in a weaker league and it is difficult to judge players, until we play quality opp in CL.

As for Di Maria - Ancelloti sees Di Maria  as an utility player and wants to keep him as a back-up for multiple positions and rotation.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2