Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator

5 posters

Go down

Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator Empty Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator

Post by mr-r34 Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator, basically need some understanding how hard or long something like a live election debate 'worm' would be to create as a special effect on a video editing software, or as a animated gif that could be added to a video.

Somethign as simple as the images below, or maybe a bit more complicated like the video. Any help would be fantastic.

Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator 2Q==

Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator 2Q==

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator Empty Re: Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator

Post by Vibe Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm not a video editor or anything,but I do great amateur work.I have no idea what a debate worm is though...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator Empty Re: Is anyone a video editor or graphics animator

Post by mr-r34 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 am

it's supposed to show a positive or negative reaction from the live audience watching. Just like in the pictures and stuff.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:53 am

What do you mean?

How long would it take to make the algorithm that controls the graph? Less than a minute (excluding the design/artsy phase). You're just leaving a particle trail whose height is determined by whatever you want it to be determined by.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:57 am

What i mean is, i want to record a mock debate and have a similar feature as the audience response worm on the video, problem is i have no bloody idea how i should go about it, what program can help and if its feasible for me to even try.

The worm doesn't need to be actually linked with a live audience it's just a mock result, just want to add that extra feature in the video.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:09 am

Well here it is...Since you are doing a mock debate I gave the worm a crescendo towards the end so you can win the debate and accentuate what you will say,as the closing is usually the most important part in these kind of things.

I think it turned out rather well.

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm

LOL
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm a video editor I have Sony Vegas and I've published a few YouTube videos. What exactly needs to be done?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:27 pm

All i need is an animation to be added on to a video. Animations like in the video and picture, we use the 'worm' as a guide to understand if the audiences reaction to whatever the person is saying is positive or negative. It's mainly used in political debates.

It's just a simulated worm, so there is no real audience for what i need it for, i just want to figure out how i can get that animation into my video, what methods can i use and how long it might take.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Yea I don't have any animation software and I'm really not familiar with doing things like that. Sorry.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Wow, totally forgot about this thread, sorry. All you need is a video editor that supports multiple video tracks (any except Windows Movie Maker) And something to create the worm with. This is extremely simple but the main issue for you is learning the programs.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Dw figured it all out thanks anyways. =].
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 am

Get after effects, that's all you need. Making the graph is simple.

-nevermind, just read your last post Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down