Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
halamadrid2
SuperMAG
Onyx
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Granada vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Granada vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:47 am

I didn't think ozil had a particularly good game neither did ronaldo. benz was doing his very best so I appreciate that

ozil went straight to the dressing room when he was subbed. I dont like his stinking attitude. hope he gets disciplined

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Granada vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Granada vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Carlo on Isco, Modric, Benz and DiMaria

he Madrid coach also praised the work of his team in midfield: “We had good balance because Modric and Isco played well. Isco had to make sacrifices because he is an attacking player but he has played well. Di María’s work was impressive and he gave the team balance”. He also praised Benzema and the team’s attitude for always looking to create chances and score goals: “Karim is playing well, scoring and working hard. He’s started La Liga well. I think we attacked a lot but we didn’t finish off those chances, which we need to do. The start of the game was good, but then our pace dropped
The only ones he didn't mention were Ozil and Ronaldo who I thought both had underwhelming games. Ronaldo has nothing to worry about but Ozil needs to get his shite together. This is the second game in a row he has been subbed while playing in his prefferred position yesterday not needing to track back at all

Carlo on Lopez vs Iker

“He played the first game and the second. He’s playing well, that’s all there is to it”, and if there is pressure from the media: “The pressure is normal in this job. Pressure is energy and perhaps we need it to do our job
hmm to me it looks like he is implying Lopez wont be dropped until he starts under performing which is the right thing to do. you go Carlo Proud

Average position in the first half of both teams according to Opta

https://mobile.twitter.com/OptaJose/status/372087148729495554/photo/1?screen_name=OptaJose

lol at Arbeloa being higher up than Marcelo yet doing nothing with the ball. Interstingly it looks very compact which is something Carlo praised in his presser. Benz actually occupies the CF role for once Proud .The second half became alot worse when Marcelo was subbed out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 am

yeah and benzema was actually really good when he stuck to his position. zidane been doing some training on him for sure lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2