halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:24 pm

When CR7 stops taking 450 shots and actually allows other players to get some consistently, then maybe... but for now, CR7 is all about "me, me, me, me!" and the other players drift in and out because they get frustrated/bored. That's the reality of it. Only the lesser talented guys are ok with this nonsense because they neither expect nor require to see that ball regularly lol.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I think a lot of our players are actually hiding behind Ronaldo's immense aura. guys like Ozil and Benzema should have been stepping up a lot more in the past but ronaldo's back and soft and cushy

Ding Ding Ding

You know why CR gets so many shots? It's because Ozil and Benz keep passing to him in good positions. At some point they are going to have to take control and believe in their ability.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm

50 goals on 450 shots (11% Laughing) and you think he takes shots in good positions??? Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:When CR7 stops taking 450 shots and actually allows other players to get some consistently, then maybe... but for now, CR7 is all about "me, me, me, me!" and the other players drift in and out because they get frustrated/bored. That's the reality of it. Only the lesser talented guys are ok with this nonsense because they neither expect nor require to see that ball regularly lol.

Whatever dude, no one takes shots at Kobe Bryant because Dwight Howard isn't prepared to man up and take responsibility.

Maybe Cr will stop taking shots when the other guys show that they want it as much as he does.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 pm

I highly doubt Cristiano taking so much shots has anything to do with Benzema or Ozil stepping up their game or the lack there of.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:50 goals on 450 shots (11% Laughing) and you think he takes shots in good positions??? Laughing

This isn't baseball CR scored 50 goals that's the bottom line. Maybe if Benzema wants to score more goals he can man up and take some shots. Right now he looks perfectly happy feeding off CR's scraps.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 pm

What's there to discuss?
Like really?

Matchday 1: I'm on Benzema's ass. Produce or piss off.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Doc wrote:I highly doubt Cristiano taking so much shots has anything to do with Benzema or Ozil stepping up their game or the lack there of.

Why? how many times this season have we seen Ozil give up a great chance to shoot to instead lay it off to someone else. The only time he didn't do that was against Dortmund where he missed completly while he had Ronaldo wide open next to him.

Same story with Benzema, he can't create his own shots, with him it's always pass then receive the ball then shoot. I haven't seen him create his own offence enough times.

Ronaldo is doing his thing, he averages 50 goals a season. Asking him to play nice because the other guys aren't mature enough to take over a game is silly.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:38 pm

izzy wrote:What's there to discuss?
Like really?

I'm afraid the only thing Benzema's ass will be seeing is the bench if Cavani arrives.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Doc, i see it like the iverson shooting syndrome. if Iverson dribbles up the court and pass the ball, if the ball keeps coming back in his hands he is going to assume that his teammates didnt want to shoot, so he will pull up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:41 pm

lol... bottom line is winning, not how many goals one player scores. And 11% is pathetic. I guarantee you Carlo will reign him in. He can't stand bad shots. Ibra started the year taking crazy shots outside the box and that all stopped very quickly. They have sideline reporters next to the bench in France during games and they would comment on how Carlo and Ibra would go at it about his shot selection early.

That's where i'm optimistic... that Carlo will put a bit of a leash on CR7.

And please don't talk to me about Kobe. He had the highest shooting % of his career last year. He's not Allen Iverson... that's what CR7 is btw: The Allen Iverson of footy. And even then, Lakers only started playing better when Bryant stopped shooting so much. He went from averaging almost 30 shots a game to 20 after the all-star game and that's how Lakers went on a streak to get into playoffs. How did it happen? Players only meeting and everyone complained about Kobe taking too many shots and not trusting them. He listened like the great winner that he is... his assists went way up and his scoring went down. He was the top scorer in the NBA before and dropped down after that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Zealous wrote:
izzy wrote:What's there to discuss?
Like really?

I'm afraid the only thing Benzema's ass will be seeing is the bench if Cavani arrives.

Then I don't want him here. A fat baby.

Doesn't anybody find it disturbing that many of us constantly write that he should get advice from this guy, he should look to this guy as an example?

He is 25 years old and has been coddled since he has been here.

Every minute he plays next season, I will critique and be on his ass ALL season, no matter if the game is pointless or already won.

I'm on his ass next season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:41 pm

I was trying to figure out the correlation between Cristiano taking plenty shots to Ozil and Benzema's lack of stepping up (in my opinion) which you know Z, there isn't a single iota of relation. Maybe I word it wrong but I humbly disagree with what Sports says...totally disagree.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Mou gone... i hope CR7 is next and soon. The second cancer on the team.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Ronaldo does take a lot of shots etc, however I think under a different manager the attack can be more balanced. Mourinho maybe just lacked ideas so he gave Ronaldo more freedom to shoot etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Eventually you would get your wish Sport, you know that but calling Cristiano a cancer is stupid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Doc wrote:Eventually you would get your wish Sport, you know that but calling Cristiano a cancer is stupid.

The day CR7 leaves, I pray to God Benzema is already gone.
You can't trust him. At all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 pm

I don't trust him myself but I would never call him a cancer. The guy is a very good forward and if he had just half of the drive Cristiano has, he would have been an awesome player.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Doc wrote:Eventually you would get your wish Sport, you know that but calling Cristiano a cancer is stupid.
Cancer to the game on the pitch... obviously not a bad guy off the pitch although arrogant. I should have been specific.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:01 pm

I know what you meant and I still think it was stupid...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:01 pm

CR is about to get a new deal worth around 15-16 millions net according to ElConfidencial. If the team is doing well, he wont move before another 2-3 years i think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Doc wrote:I don't trust him myself but I would never call him a cancer. The guy is a very good forward and if he had just half of the drive Cristiano has, he would have been an awesome player.

He's 25. Why are we asking questions about his drive?
It's so wrong. I hate that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Higuain had drive and still sucked. What should we be asking about him then? Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Making runs to receive passes and taking shots are things Ronaldo good at, he shouldn't stop doing what he does best. Ronaldo didn't even take that much of impossible shots this season, most of stuffs he tried to put to the net this season were reasonable chances. The only problem was as a winger, because somehow he had to play as LW, he's not creative enough to influence the game more or reciprocate the way others feeding him with the same service, which's sad because we have a great creative left winger who's being wasted on the right playing right back in Di Maria, we kind of sabotage both wings with such set up imo.

Last edited by alexander mahone on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Ronaldo taking unnecessary shots right and left has nothing to do with other players.

I remember against bayern in bernabeu Ronaldo had the ball and Ozil was in a fantastic place. all Ronaldo had to do was pass the ball to Ozil. but instead he took a idiotic shot in an impossible angel.

so, how that's justified? Ronaldo takes a lot of unnecessary shots and that is not good for the team. as simple as that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
------------------------------------Iker/Diego/Jesus----------------------------------
Carvajal/Arbeloa-----Varane/Albiol-----Ramos/Garay-------Marcelo/Nacho
--------------- -Khedira/kondogbia---------Gundogan(Thiago)/Xabi------------------
------Bale/Callejon-------------------Ozil/Modric------------------Ronaldo/Jese-------
-----------------------------------Benzema/backup-----------------------

thank me later

fixed
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next