Onyx
Mr Nick09
guest7
Zealous
sportsczy
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PSG to reject Carlo's request to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: PSG to reject Carlo's request to leave

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 1:02 pm

If you can get Ibra, you get him... no questions asked. He's the 3rd best player in the world and by a big margin. In fact, i think he has a pretty good argument to be considered with Messi and CR7. He's that good.

And it's not just Benz... it's Higuain and Benz for Ibra + Carlo. Frankly, if they ask for Di Maria, i'd give him to PSG too with the other 2 if it means getting Ibra lol.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

PSG to reject Carlo's request to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: PSG to reject Carlo's request to leave

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 27, 2013 1:17 pm

not sure i feel that strongly about a player who made a career of being a non factor in CL,
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 1:18 pm

PSG are forced to resolve both Carlo and Ibra at the same time so that they're not at a disadvantage... that's why i think either Carlo is forced to stay or both are gone in a deal to Madrid where PSG get a lot in return. Pastore, Lavezzi, Lucas, Higuain, Benzema and maybe even Di Maria is a very potent attack. Look at Juve, Dortmund, etc. They do it with teamwork, not a world-beating player being the focus. I actually prefer the team concept, but that's a separate discussion...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 27, 2013 1:32 pm

i dont believe that their future is tied together at all. Carlo will leave, but Ibra wont. just like madrid wont sacrifice three players of value that can amount to 60 millions at minimum in transfers just to get Ibra. about to turn 32, doesnt make the difference in CL, requires to be the center of attention... If PSG arent going to be reasonable about Carlo, we will turn to Heynckes.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon May 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Whoever sanctions the exchange of Higuain and Benzema for Ancelotti and Ibrahimovic shouldn't only be fired but also should be sent to jail for causing financial loss to the club. Before serving his sentence, he should have a psychiatric evaluation done on him.

Selling two young strikers with a combined value of over 60 million for a player who has no resale value, earns higher than any Real Madrid player and has a history of flopping in la liga together with a coach whose contract cost just 4 million is either craziness or a terrible attempt to defraud the club.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon May 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Ibra is good. but i don't like his style. and i want us to keep Benz.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 2:34 pm

It shouldn't be tied Nick, I agree... but Ibra is making it tied. He's making the rounds in every major French Sports TV show saying that he doesn't wants Carlo to leave and he doesn't know whether he will stay if he leaves.

Also, he called French refs complete shat on national TV lol. L1 has to call him in and probably suspend him for saying that... Creating trouble and making it hard to keep him if he wants to go.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon May 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Give them Benzema and Di Maria for Ibra and Carlo then, I want us to keep Higuain
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 27, 2013 3:19 pm

StrugaRock wrote:Give them Benzema and Di Maria for Ibra and Carlo then, I want us to keep Higuain

I wouldn't be against this.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Higuain is gone... if Madrid is allowing him to negotiate personal terms with clubs openly, it's only a matter of time. We haven't allowed Benz or Di Maria to do that yet; so they're not on the market officially.

I think Cavani and Isco are in out back pocket and Flo is waiting for the elections to be over.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Zealous wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:Give them Benzema and Di Maria for Ibra and Carlo then, I want us to keep Higuain

You really want either Higuain or Benz to play behind both Ibra and CR7... they'd never see the light of day ever. Gameiro saw nothing this year as the backup to Ibra. About 10 starts total in every competition. Ibra is like CR7... he's a physical freak and refuses to come out of the game. Never gets injured either.

If Ibra comes, i want both our guys to go somewhere else tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:

You really want either Higuain or Benz to play behind both Ibra and CR7... they'd never see the light of day ever. Gameiro saw nothing this year as the backup to Ibra. About 10 starts total in every competition. Ibra is like CR7... he's a physical freak and refuses to come out of the game. Never gets injured either.

It's just so hard to let go Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

I know.... but as a OM fan, i have experience with losing fan favorites. We're about to lose Mandanda whom i love. It's kind of gratifying to see your favorite players becomes beasts as long as it's not against you lol.

If i were an Arsenal fan, i'd kill myself if my favorite players went to our rivals.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Mon May 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Then they would be all dead by now Razz
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon May 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:

It's just so hard to let go Sad

Especially El Pipa, a true Madridista by heart
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Marca saying Cannavaro is another option to be Ancelotti's assistant.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Huge fan of Fabio. He's also pretty tight with Ramos and Iker so it would make a lot of sense from a locker room politics stand point. Factor in that he knows Spanish football and has a great relationship with the fans and you have yourself a great option to have around.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Zealous - Sorry mate. Higuain is all but gone. Madrid fans (ungrateful bunch of morons) broke his heart. Higuain will be a hit wherever he goes. As he plays regularly he will regain his confidence.

Personally I don't like Ancelloti, but If Ibra comes along in exchange of Di Maria. I would take it. Ibra will be in the face of Barca Smile. Although we have to put up with his antics, but we are used to them.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 6:56 pm

madrid fans didnt break hi heart, idiot, they were all singing for him to stay last summer. Mourinho is the one that screwed him royally.

Nedved wrote:
Personally I don't like Ancelloti, but If Ibra comes along in exchange of Di Maria. I would take it. Ibra will be in the face of Barca Smile. Although we have to put up with his antics, but we are used to them.

really? u believe that? and this is silly, one week you cry about how locker room is a mess, then the other you invite a notorious trouble maker.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

The last thing I want is to see Ibra being in the shadow of Ronaldo. That would ruin everything.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 am

Calm it, Nick, you can make your point without attacking him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed May 29, 2013 2:35 am

Nick - First thing. Mind your language.

Bernabeu crowd booed Higuain recently. Please get your facts right.

Zlatan is not Spanish Smile I am sure he can behave.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 am

i thought the "morons" was addressed to the fans here, i got defensive.

Anyway, Bernabeu booed him because they were displeased, he chokes too much
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 am

Nick the majority of the Bernabeu fan base are morons tbh. Fickle ungrateful disrespectful you name it. They aren't even loud either unless the club begs them to be good fans before an important game.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Bernabeu crowd are mostly socios... they own the club. They can pretty much do what they want. That said, i think booing players that are well behaved and give it their all is pretty dumb. We have plenty of players that deserve it more than Higuain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Plus all they do is sit at the Bernabeu.
Ugh. I'd get so hype and stay hype the whole game
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next