LeSwagg James
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
Albiceleste
Onyx
42 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

first of all im happy we won, we put in a good performance our heads held high in the end, now about the miss chances i can forgive ron, ozil miss was disgusting almost worst than choking just a complete melt down in his brain at least test the keeper, hig miss was pretty bad i mainly overreacted to his most cause this was not the first he missed 1v1 in the cl just always kicking straight at the keepers, im very proud of modric showed he can handle himself and should be trusted more

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I don't feel like playing this blame game. A better effort than I expected - and after calming down - I'm happy with most performances - particularly Ramos. That man wears his heart on his shirt

All I can ask of these guys is that they play hard and they play for their teammates and I think everyone did that today.

This right here. Happy with the team's performance overall in the second leg.

Not even going to blame anyone that played tonight. They gave it their all and it would be disrespectful to belittle that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:And this is what you get for starting choker Higuain.... frakkin every time. Benz comes in and scored goal and sets up assists. I can't frakkin understand how in the world any manager can pick that shat player that is gonzalo... never scored a goal in his life that matter outside la liga and even then.

Whatever man. Your French agenda is always so obvious I'm not even going to bother this time.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 pm

I'd like to see how Benz would've scored that tap in when Dortmund defenders weren't tired. hindsight is a good weapon sometimes.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed May 01, 2013 1:00 am

I don't think starting Higuain was a mistake. Chances misses aside, the 1st half was a very good attacking play, Higuain was part of that and made the play worked. I know the chances misses were huge, but come on.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 01, 2013 2:13 am

If it were any other game then those misses would have been of little importance considering we scored 2-0 and still won the match. (despite getting eliminated).

You fail to see just how important all those chances were. We went into this game with the mentality set on keeping a clean sheet and getting those 3 goals.

Missing those chances cost us just as much as our performance last week against BVB. It's all over now and nothing can be done. Just need to carry on with whats left of this season.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 01, 2013 2:18 am

I'm actually more disappointed about the silly penalty we conceded in the first leg than any of the missed chances.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 am

Ah right. The one Alonso just gave away :facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 am

Sad

so close yet so far

why can we never be efficient
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 am

chad4401 wrote:first of all im happy we won, we put in a good performance our heads held high in the end, now about the miss chances i can forgive ron, ozil miss was disgusting almost worst than choking just a complete melt down in his brain at least test the keeper, hig miss was pretty bad i mainly overreacted to his most cause this was not the first he missed 1v1 in the cl just always kicking straight at the keepers, im very proud of modric showed he can handle himself and should be trusted more

this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 am

The boys made us proud yesterday, Ronaldo and Ozil were not impressive today, but in my opinion, Mourinho should never have started Higuain. He's just not cut for this level, he should have come in late in the game as a sub if Benzema was not performing. I think one or both strikers should leave Real at the end of the season, I'd prefer Benzema to stay but I won't be surprised if both leave.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 am

why can we never perform away. I mean everytime we go out it is because our horrible away tie that takes us down. not only in CL but copa del rey as well

anyone think we should play 4-3-3 away and focus on not conceded so that we do not create an impossible task for us in the home tie
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 01, 2013 9:30 am

You can blame Pepe for most of it tbh. Last year, he brain farted the last second goal at Bayern. This year, he brain farted 3 goals at Dortmund. I think he's the one that got red carded in the first leg of the CL semi against Barca too.

Pretty much comes down to him lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 10:48 am

Yh Pepe can have his gamely brainfarts sometimes but blaming bayerns goal on him isn't wise. it was all down to cacktrao for that last minute goal

he was accountable for three of dortmunds four goals but he wasn't alone. our team as a whole fail on away ties. we always come back home wishing we had done better

I mean we have even forgot how to win away in laliga these days
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 11:54 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Yh Pepe can have his gamely brainfarts sometimes but blaming bayerns goal on him isn't wise. it was all down to cacktrao for that last minute goal

he was accountable for three of dortmunds four goals but he wasn't alone. our team as a whole fail on away ties. we always come back home wishing we had done better

I mean we have even forgot how to win away in laliga these days

So true, that it's depressing. Sad
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 pm

It's not...away matches. It's first legs. We play with a kind of caution and fear in the first legs of big games, the defense and midfield are terrified of making mistakes.....or the first move,

We just kind of sit there and wait until someone pushes us....and along the way make mistakes because we're not accustomed to having to carry out that type of game plan.

In the 2nd leg we are sufficiently desperate after the colossal failure of the 1st. When shit starts to get real with 30 minutes to go we hit out highest gear and basically everything starts going for us.

I credit the players for that - blame Mourinho for his initial inertia. You look at all his other teams, they execute perfectly in first legs, and with us - we break down. What he wants to do there isn't suited for us on the biggest stage.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 12:34 pm

our first leg ties against United and Gala were great imho. We play like a proper team then although we could only come out with a draw vs United.

Even against those other teams we always go to away ties and perform really badly sometimes we get home with a draw ala Lyon and we have a chance of playing our best football at home or we will play downright awful and lose leaving us with too much to do in the home leg. its an ever repeating occurence *sigh*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Our first leg against United was great? We were lucky as *bleep* to escape with a draw in the Bernebau.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 01, 2013 12:50 pm

We really owned the Klopps boys on the midfield.

Modric :bow: showed he is miles yes miles better than current Xabi Alonso as a Center midfielder.What a game from him,his inclusion as a CM made our team 100 X better than what it was..We played our best football after Alonso was subbed out says it all too. Modric should be our main creative CM next year.

Varane and Ramos :bow: Given that they had absolutely no protection from the entire team today what they did was Marvelous...especially Ramos :bow:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Our first leg against United was great? We were lucky as *bleep* to escape with a draw in the Bernebau.

nah in the first leg we were perfect. I think you are referring to the second leg where we were slightly lucky with those RVP chances

I mean the chances we had then where far more embarrassing to miss than those fist couple of chances vs Dortmund
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Adit wrote:We really owned the Klopps boys on the midfield.

Modric :bow: showed he is miles yes miles better than current Xabi Alonso as a Center midfielder.What a game from him,his inclusion as a CM made our team 100 X better than what it was..We played our best football after Alonso was subbed out says it all too. Modric should be our main creative CM next year.

Varane and Ramos :bow: Given that they had absolutely no protection from the entire team today what they did was Marvelous...especially Ramos :bow:

you have to remember we faced a team that were parked in their half. The moment we face an attacking team we are screwed unless if we llay a proper DM next to him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 01, 2013 1:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

you have to remember we faced a team that were parked in their half. The moment we face an attacking team we are screwed unless if we llay a proper DM next to him

But Alonso struggles against the attacking teams more than Modric.

Modders can actually dribble his way out in tight situations,there were moments yesterday when he was surrounded by BVB players he easily came out with the ball with fakes and fast moves.Having a defensive minded player is a must next to him and we should get one.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Adit wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

But Alonso struggles against the attacking teams more than Modric.

Modders can actually dribble his way out in tight situations,there were moments yesterday when he was surrounded by BVB players he easily came out with the ball with fakes and fast moves.Having a defensive minded player is a must next to him and we should get one.

Alonso is slow but tactically sound. He knows when to press and not. If anything we need to get someone as close to Alonso in terms of play which aren't many sadly. Modric is very good but we have seen very little of that this season. We have played him next to defensive minded players Pepe and Essien and it hasn't stopped us getting overrun on counters. Either it is him or we need a DM who can make a decent 5 yard pass
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed May 01, 2013 10:49 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why can we never perform away. I mean everytime we go out it is because our horrible away tie that takes us down. not only in CL but copa del rey as well

anyone think we should play 4-3-3 away and focus on not conceded so that we do not create an impossible task for us in the home tie

you do realise we played 4-3-3 in the first leg and conceded four goals.

albeit pepe's clumsy stupidity.

but we can suggest all kinds of formation, it how the coach implements the system to suit the players. and getting the right players.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Too bad Essien wasn't fit for the first leg, Ramos had to be shifted to the right side turning him to an average RB, and Pepe worst performance of the season, but he has lost it this season, overshadowed by Varane.

Also the second mistake we did in the first leg was, we should've played defensive and then finish them at the Bernabeu, that was my idea before the match. Also BvB outplayed us in every aspect of the game in the first leg, we showed no guts or will to play in the first leg.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8