LeSwagg James
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
Albiceleste
Onyx
42 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Higuian :facepalm:
Ozil :facepalm:
Alonso :facepalm:

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:58 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Higuian :facepalm:
Ozil :facepalm:
Alonso :facepalm:

Add Ronaldo too :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Ozil takes the cake.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 pm

And this is what you get for starting choker Higuain.... frakkin every time. Benz comes in and scored goal and sets up assists. I can't frakkin understand how in the world any manager can pick that shat player that is gonzalo... never scored a goal in his life that matter outside la liga and even then.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:And this is what you get for starting choker Higuain.... frakkin every time. Benz comes in and scored goal and sets up assists. I can't frakkin understand how in the world any manager can pick that shat player that is gonzalo... never scored a goal in his life that matter outside la liga and even then.

agreed

we didnt get to the final becouse higuain played, benz doesnt miss chances in CL despite how crap his form is
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Are you guys serious right now?

We showed we had a damn pulse and you're complaining?

Proud of ALL the guys. That's the attitude we need to see more often.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Proud

Benz should have started though.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 pm

izzy wrote:Are you guys serious right now?

We showed we had a damn pulse and you're complaining?

Proud of ALL the guys. That's the attitude we need to see more often.

why should i be proud over the team? i'm dissapointed that we kept choking all these chances, i'd be proud of my team if they didnt bottle every chance they had this game

only guys im genuinly proud over are ramos, lopez, benz, essien and modric. these guys played their heart out and had great performances
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Proud of this team, we gave everything we had.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

I was joking btw lol. Had to do my patented Higuain hate. He was decent. But that's what he is decent... you need a player who can make the difference at CF for Madrid and he doesn't have that quality.

Ozil flopped harder than Higuain. CR7 and DI Maria were meh too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Higuain definitely has to go this Summer. Constantly missing chances in big games and doesn't offer much aside from goals. I made he's a good player, but just not an elite striker.

Di Maria inconsistent again. Losing the ball, pointless crosses.

In terms of our performance, we gave it a good go however unfortunately it just wasn't enough. We could have easily won the game had we finished those 3 1v1s in the first half.

Hopefully next year is our year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Ronaldo is not 100%. it was clear

Benz is back.. seriously.

Higuain is an embarrassment now. How many big games is he gonna flop in?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Very harsh on players. They tried hard and it was a good performance. Shame on the finishing though.

FalcaoPunch wrote:Ozil takes the cake.

sportsczy wrote:Ozil flopped harder than Higuain. CR7 and DI Maria were meh too.

Ozil blew that one in 1st half hard, but he also created most of our chances and setting up that one for Benzema.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Harsh? Being proud?

Sigh... this forum.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Cmon why are we so pissed? Did we actually expect to go through after that destruction in the first leg. If you are going to blame anyone, blame Pepe

I hope Pepe is sold after this season. Can't take his shit anymore. Fraud of a footballer.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

howard webb being butthurt we eliminated man u so he was unfair to us today
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

When you play alongside headless chicken Di Maria and a half-fit Ronaldo, UCL dead hand Higuain, it's hard to perform at best. Look at Ozil in the NT, when he actually has options. However, he was our best player this night.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Ozil was our best player???? r u serious???? He was flop of the game lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 pm

it's likeastar sportsczy, this guy rates players worse than my blind cat ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ozil was our best player???? r u serious???? He was flop of the game lol.

Flop of the game ? Did you see how Xabi, Di Maria, Ronaldo or Higuain played ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 pm

ozil was clearly the worst player on the pitch, hardly the best.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 pm

I have been saying this for weeks on end.
Ozil was absolutlety terrible tonight. I had faith in Higuain and told myself that as long as our midfield and link up is good in the final third he will be surefire.

I was wrong. I understand the labeling of CL flop. Ronaldo as well was pitiful tonight, a night where we needed him the most.

Standouts for tonight were our defense as a whole and Diego Lopez hands down.

Why shouldn't I be pissed? And agrees as of here on out Pepe's spot is on the bench. He can start when we have to play Deportivo or Rayo or in the early stages of the CDR.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't feel like playing this blame game. A better effort than I expected - and after calming down - I'm happy with most performances - particularly Ramos. That man wears his heart on his shirt

All I can ask of these guys is that they play hard and they play for their teammates and I think everyone did that today.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 pm

ozil our worst player?

ok, i will look past that, emotions are running high.

we failed to take our chances in the first half but really.

we dug our own hole in the first leg.

pepe had the shovel the other used their hands.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Cyborg wrote:ozil our worst player?

ok, i will look past that, emotions are running high.

we failed to take our chances in the first half but really.

we dug our own hole in the first leg.

pepe had the shovel the other used their hands.

One of our worst. In a game where we couldn't afford to have anyone have an off game.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

first of all im happy we won, we put in a good performance our heads held high in the end, now about the miss chances i can forgive ron, ozil miss was disgusting almost worst than choking just a complete melt down in his brain at least test the keeper, hig miss was pretty bad i mainly overreacted to his most cause this was not the first he missed 1v1 in the cl just always kicking straight at the keepers, im very proud of modric showed he can handle himself and should be trusted more
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next