Xifio
TalkingReckless
Vibe
18 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

F1 2013 Season - Page 8 Empty Re: F1 2013 Season

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Congrats to Vettel, his dominance is something extraordinary.

But F1 is in a crisis for me. The racing has been made so artificial. It's all about who you race and when you push, all about tyres and DRS overtaking. There is no thrill, there are just calculations.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Butt wrote:While everyone is praising Vettel for winning another Title.... Man Grosjean has gotten better and better 3 3rd position finishes in a row, and from 17th from the grid for the this one :bow:
yea he has gotten better. and that lotus is hella good! oh my god they did like 50 laps in prime tires. crazy! pirelli had recommended against doing just 1 stint completely on primes. and it worked so well for lotus.

that lotus sure is amazing looking after the tires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Art Morte wrote:Congrats to Vettel, his dominance is something extraordinary.

But F1 is in a crisis for me. The racing has been made so artificial. It's all about who you race and when you push, all about tyres and DRS overtaking. There is no thrill, there are just calculations.
yea i m finding it frustrating that its all calculated too. no body complained when we had times when bridgestone gave us hell of a tire to last almost entire grand prix, because we saw drivers pushing to limits, and in 2010, we had 4 drivers competing for drivers title in the last race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:44 pm

ya congratulations is in order i guess. it was yet another dominant title win for both vettel and red bull. ever since pirelli switched to 2012 compound, plus red bull developed some serious improvements, vettel has been winning with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

and not taking any limelight from vettel and red bull but newey did confirm in post race interview that the controversial tire change from 2013 compound back to 2012 one, was crucial to red bull emergence in mid season because the red bull's aerodynamic load was too strong on 2013 tires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am

Vettel won? Shocking. Congrats to him but Alonso really had no chance.

I hope next year improves and he has some competition because it's starting to get boring.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 am

Kick wrote:Vettel won? Shocking. Congrats to him but Alonso really had no chance.

I hope next year improves and he has some competition because it's starting to get boring.
i realize that its not fault of neither vettel nor red bull that they are just dominating. ok there can be argument how red bull is spending more than anybody and has staff more than anybody, bar maybe ferrari. but ferrari with pretty much having pretty strong resources couldn't beat red bull.

i guess its upto rivals to do great job. and everybody works hard but red bull works both hard and in a clever way. and focus and don't leave smallest of details.

i gotta feeling that ferrari could do great not maybe next season but in 2015, because i don't know to what extent James Allison and Dir De Beer (ex-lotus chief aerodynamicist) will have input on next year car but if they do, then they could do very well indeed. but since Ferrari had already focused in 2014 car even before the season started with Rory Bryne coming in to the frame its a question mark.

Mclaren also probably would have focused so much on 2014 car because they had just worst car this year and had already given up. Merc meanwhile also has put lot of resources on 2014 car. so it would be interesting to what extend which team has done what and how well they have come prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 am

ok ... something needs to be addressed about Lotus situation.

did anyone see the Lotus fiasco, when both cars were on 1 tire strategy and kimi's tire was falling and grosjean eventually caught him up, and almost both cars hit each other, and Director of track side operations, Alan Permaine shouted on Kimi radio, saying"kimi get the f..k out of the way" in which Kimi pissed off sayin' don't shout the f.. k up something like i am getting out of the way" because he didnt have a good position to get out that time. anyway and later, there was reports suggesting that Kimi was not travelling to Abu Dhabi, after this fiasco, and new news emerged today that Kimi has infact not being paid at all this year.

now, .... thats a serious breach of rule from Lotus part because lotus has a Fiduciary duty to pay Kimi on time!!!! thats a breach of contract.

in fact kimi said i think couple of races ago anyway he has n't being paid and thats the reason why he moved to ferrari. in which Lotus were incredibly unhappy about his commment, and i don't understand why lotus were upset.

if ur not paying your employeer, especially driver of Kimi's calibre who has scored them important podiums and few wins !!! grosjean was no where and he just has been in form recently! but without kimi's contribution points, podium wise, lotus would have not made in the position they are in right now.

and despite that Kimi has voluntarily decided to race pretty much for free so far!! if it was any other driver i am 1000000% sure they wouldn't drive and walk aaway!

i think lotus is ttrying to first get into battle to get position in contructors' championship fighting with ferrari and merc, so that they would win money based on their final end of the season position. because in constructor's championship, money distribution is based on position.

anyway, its not Lotus employers like Team principal eric bouiller's fault i think the shareholders are the biggest joke here!! gerard lopez who owns the team..!!!

wtf is wrong with that guy. if i was kimi i would sue his sorry a...

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 pm

The rules have been changed for next year. Its V 6 engines instead of the V 8 flat plane which has the secondary moment problems. The power of the engine's also have been decreased..at 15000 rpm, less than 3000 rpm of this years engines. The speed is getting lowered,bad news for redbull obviously.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Adit wrote:The rules have been changed for next year. Its V 6 engines instead of the V 8 flat plane which has the secondary moment problems. The power of the engine's also have been decreased..at 15000 rpm, less than 3000 rpm of this years engines. The speed is getting lowered,bad news for redbull obviously.
Actually I think it might be good news for Red Bull as it will pose a proper new challenge for Adrian Newey. He extended his contract at Red Bull only a very short while ago despite rumours that he might sign up with Sir Ben Ainslie to design ships for him. With the new F1 specs it is ensured that he won't get bored ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:30 am

Vettel won again, 7 in a row, looks like he'll break the record 7 wins in a row.

Surprised Webber failed to put up any fight what so ever. He handed it to Seb on a plate tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:38 am

I saw the race and it was over after the first corner. Webber had a rubbish start and got overtaken by Rosberg and Vettel. Even though Webber eventually got past Rosberg, in the meantime Vettel built up an enormous gap. He could've pitted again for no reason in the second to last lap of the race and still won.

Very, very boring.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Forza wrote:I saw the race and it was over after the first corner. Webber had a rubbish start and got overtaken by Rosberg and Vettel. Even though Webber eventually got past Rosberg, in the meantime Vettel built up an enormous gap. He could've pitted again for no reason in the second to last lap of the race and still won.

Very, very boring.
it just shows that all teams have given up this year's car development for next year car. actually all ferrari, mercedes had ssaid they have put resources all on next year car. ferrari switched their focused already after monza, merc said they will put more than half of resources by july-august. probably lotus was only the team realistically bringing new updates more than other teams because they really wanted to catch up after falling hard in constructors.

only webber is the person who can challenge vettel and he hasn't done so.

so we all can expect all red bull upfront and then rest of the field, for the rest of the season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm

rwo power wrote:
Adit wrote:The rules have been changed for next year. Its V 6 engines instead of the V 8 flat plane which has the secondary moment problems. The power of the engine's also have been decreased..at 15000 rpm, less than 3000 rpm of this years engines. The speed is getting lowered,bad news for redbull obviously.
Actually I think it might be good news for Red Bull as it will pose a proper new challenge for Adrian Newey. He extended his contract at Red Bull only a very short while ago despite rumours that he might sign up with Sir Ben Ainslie to design ships for him. With the new F1 specs it is ensured that he won't get bored ^^
engine obviously could play a big factor, and turbo features will be too. reliability is probably going to be problem because these engines hasn't yet got tested in track, only in dyno.

and obviously some aerodynamic rule changes will make new challenge. obviously red bull will have advantage on this because they are the team really good in this.

there has been lot of rumour that merc has or will have best engine.

lets see. might be the case where engine could decide which teams would dominate. and if indeed merc has the engine, i dont necessarily think they would dominate as mclaren force india, williams are customers and they could well benefit too. but merc will have a little edge over all of them but not by big margin i would say as customers teams have to adopt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm

its interesting that i remember that adrian newey wanted mercedes engine for red bull more than renault quite a while ago, specially in 2009 but merc didnt want to give them their engine.

one reason that red bull didnt want renault engine is because back then they had both less power advantage issues and reliability issues. if i am not mistaken renault were given grant by FIA for minor development??? because they boycotted that merc had massive engine development advantage because of pre-engine development freeze era.

but anyway another reason merc didnt want to give engine to red bull was because of competition.

it is said that for next year engine, renault are the most expensive engine seller, then merc, then ferrari. one of the reasons why williams ended their partnership with renault after just few years. and even lotus were considering to switch engines because renault engines were too expensive. ferrari are the most affordable one for next year so both marussia and sauber has struck deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 pm

rwo power wrote:
yea i dont think newey will leave red bull just yet. in this entire racing career, red bull is or has been only the team giving him total control when it comes to technical input, where to strengthen, whom to bring, how to bring team forward technically.

also newey admitted that he was close to jjoining ferrari only to turn down because of his kids in england.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 am

Another Vettel win, surprising. He really messed Webber up in the first corner, as well.

Let's hope Webber can win the final race of the season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:27 am

my respect for Vijay Mallya and Force India has gone to another height. what a leader. i mean poor nico hulkenburg he is hell of a talent and he proved his worth in force india and in Sauber. Its a bloody shame that Ferrari took Raikkonen and Lotus situation is even laughable because Gerard Lopez is a stupid shareholder, he didnt pay raikkonen in time, he seems he didnt even have fund to properly run the team since last season. and yet this guy has been publicly accusing raikkonen.

force india, despite their publicly known financial troubles has chosen strictly to have drivers based on talents!!! and i hope they seriously crush the likes of sauber and williams who are always thinking about money!! no offense to both legends like frank williams and peter sauber. its the talent of the likes of hulkenburg, kamui kobayashi, perez, also with valteri bottas that they have earnt precious points which eventually is decisive to financial rewards in constructors championship.

i cant believe just because maldonado brings 30 million a year sponsor could get a seat so easily!!! while rest of the talents have no jobs.

i am rooting drivers with talents and teams who prefer talents ahead of money... and that is force india and torro rosso!!

sorry to williams they are such a legendary team but sure money is important, but talent is too, and its also drivers that who get them important points.

there could be a point when even valteri bottas could get kicked out... just like nico hulkenburg. and it was such a sad time when nico hulkenburg was kicked out with prejudice just because he didnt bring funds.!!!

force india :bow:

that means the likes of sutil, di resta, maybe out of job next year. and maldonado, or guiterrez could still get away with seats. that they sucks !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:31 am

Kick wrote:Another Vettel win, surprising. He really messed Webber up in the first corner, as well.

Let's hope Webber can win the final race of the season.
only webber can beat vettel. but its evident that ongoing webber's car reliability is no coincidence, and vettel's car has been paid more attention than webber in terms of post race analysis back at the factory, with seven rig posts at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:44 pm

the bahrain stage is confirmed to take stage at night
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:16 pm

la bestia negra wrote:the bahrain stage is confirmed to take stage at night
I'm from Bahrain btw Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm

It's a shame Bahrain is now the finale,Interlagos is a great track and ever since I'm an F1 fan it provided a great race.

It will also be a double point race.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm

That last race worth double points -rule just shows how much worse F1 has gotten. Imagine having double points in the last round of the football season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8