Onyx
OLpower
Die Borussen
barca 2011
Swanhends
67 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola appreciation thread

Post by S Mon May 23, 2016 11:17 am

rincon wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Agreed, Hans. I also believe that Bayern at their best this season played more entertaining football than Barca 2011 did.

Absolutely. 2011 Barca won everything there was but god that team was boring. This Bayern was much more exciting at least.

Agreed.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola appreciation thread

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:24 pm

A great analysis on Pep's Bayern in his last year.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:39 am

Pep "Thank you to Manchester City for giving me this opportunity to live in England"

Guardiola, "I prove myself in Barcelona and in Germany now I want to prove myself here in Manchester."

Guardiola, "Our aim is to make the people enjoy our way of playing every weekend. I want people who love football to be proud of us."

Guardiola, "Without our fans, It is impossible to achieve."

Guardiola, "Every manager in the world wants to improve their players, I have my point of view and how I want my team to play, I need time."

Guardiola, "As soon as possible we want to create a team spirit, something special between each other."

Guardiola on academy, "I grew up in one of the most important academies in world at Barcelona, one of reasons I came here is the academy,"

Guardiola, "Imagine in one or year or two years the players who can come through this academy."

Guardiola, "The fans need these local players to come through, they feel something with them."

Guardiola, "The first target is team spirit and then try and play as well as possible and then try to win the first game."

Guardiola on City squad, "I know them, I have played against them, I have spoken with Txiki many times, I know their quality."

Guardiola, "What these players have done in the past is the past, they have to prove it to me,"

Guardiola on adapting style for PL, "My tactics adapt to the quality of the players, I can't demand something they aren't capable of."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:43 am

Pep: What's your biggest challenge now as Man City Coach ? ' To make the team "Play good"

Pep: Buy Messi? "I think Messi is not a bad player but I'm sorry Messi has to stay at Barça for the rest of his career"

Pep: What is the most important quality you expect from a player? "To be a good team mate"

Pep "I've to know my players. Hug them - kick their ass. One of my dreams was to play here as a footballer. Now my dream has come true"

Pep "I proved myself in Catalonia and in Germany and now I want make the people of Manchester to be proud of how we play"

Pep "The biggest challenge is to play well and try to win games"

Pep "At the end of the day what I want, from our supporters, is for them to enjoy and be proud of what we do"

Pep "We will try and win every game every weekend, so the supporters can be proud of how we play."

Pep "We need our fans because without them success is impossible."

Pep "I'll need time but as soon as possible I want to create a team spirit, something special between each other."

Pep "I grew up in one of the most important academies in the world in Barcelona"

Pep "One of the reasons I decided to join Manchester City is because of how well they are working in the Academy here with their youngsters"

Pep "The past is the past. We are here to try again. My tactic is to develop the players."

Pep on Mourinho "People don't come to the Etihad to see how good the manager is - they come for the players"

Pep : People are saying you will not be able to win in England, Ok lets see, we'll try

Pep "I have come England to learn – that's why I move on. If I was building legacies then I would have stayed in Barcelona".
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:48 am

Pep "Every manager in the world wants to improve their players. That's why, if he is able to improve his players, he improves the team"

Pep "'I work like all Coaches in the world. I've my point of view, the way to see my job and want my team to play and of course I need time"

Noel Gallagher "Pep has got that glint in his eye and he’s really young"

Noel Gallagher "Most managers come across like school teachers and prison wardens, but Pep feels like he’s one of the lads."

Noel Gallagher “I was asking Pep how he’d know if the players were going to be with him or not, and he just said: ‘I can smell it on them"

Noel Gallagher "Pep said it wouldn’t take him long to figure out who is great and who isn’t, who he needs and who he doesn’t"

Noel Gallagher "Pep has a legacy to protect, he’s not going to go there to just pick up the cheque and say ‘oh well that was fun in England"

Noel Gallagher "Pep is going to want to come and win everything in the first season. That’s the thing I got off him."

Noel Gallagher "You look into Guardiola's eyes, and he’s like a Jedi!”
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 am

What a POS.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:56 am

Winter is Coming wrote:"One of my dreams was to play here as a footballer. Now my dream has come true"

rofl rofl rofl

At least he didn't say: "I wish I could coach 100 Manchester Cities."

DAT famous Guardiola honesty. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:59 am

Pretty sure he means England not man city lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:01 am

Let's not get into technicalities.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:18 am

Good luck with the youth academies, Pep Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:31 am

Though to be fair there is a big leap in the quality of youth academy he now gets to work with.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 13 CnBCPdQWAAA9xIQ

?????
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Gael Clichy reveals that Pep Guardiola has banned pizza from #MCFC

What a monster

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Rio Ferdinand: 'David Moyes p****d off the lads by taking away our chips' claims former Manchester United defender

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/rio-ferdinand-david-moyes-pd-off-the-lads-by-taking-away-our-chips-claims-former-manchester-united-9733136.html

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Surprising if true. There was a list what the players at Barca are eating after a match in the recent treble season and most of them were eating pizza.

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 13 262E01C600000578-2973465-image-a-46_1425137644918

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Big difference between some fruity 17 veg healthy fresh spanish margarita pizza and the fat slob greasy 11 meat combo deep fried English pizza you get tbf
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:Gael Clichy reveals that Pep Guardiola has banned pizza from #MCFC

What a monster

I'd argue a monster would be the man who gives Gael Clichy a job tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Big difference between some fruity 17 veg healthy fresh spanish margarita pizza and the fat slob greasy 11 meat combo deep fried English pizza you get tbf
yes but I know what one tastes better Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Damn right, a pizza without a tonne of meat on it is not a pizza.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:30 pm

But does Pep have enough guts to stop Yaya from eating cakes, that is my question.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 pm

futbol wrote:Surprising if true. There was a list what the players at Barca are eating after a match in the recent treble season and most of them were eating pizza.

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 13 262E01C600000578-2973465-image-a-46_1425137644918

messi the only one drinking soda in that picnic Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:23 am

MAtS with Sushi + Nutella-sandwich Laughing

Oh, and double LOL for Sergi Roberto with Sushi + TRIPLE Nutella-sandwich XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:28 am

Iniesta must have one hell of a metabolism.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 am

Dani Alves doesn't eat after games? hmm
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 am

Cruijf wrote:Dani Alves doesn't eat after games? hmm

Well he gets a cookie hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 am

Alves is fed HGH after every game, but Barca aren't really supposed to report that.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next