alexander mahone
McAgger
Die Borussen
halamadrid2
Onyx
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Sevilla discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Sevilla discussion

Post by Die Borussen Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 pm

sick goal cristiano :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Sevilla discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Sevilla discussion

Post by Cyborg Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:38 pm

why is arbeloa never in his postion.

he is so annoying. he is not a good attacker. he contributes nothing. yet he is always near the opposition's box.

albiol has to play as a right back and a centre back because this guy thinks he is a right sided marcelo.

just defend fool
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 pm

pepe in!
what are the chances of him starting against man u? hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:50 pm

just 2 redundant points i want to say.

arbeloa is the most useless player of all time. morata needs to cool his head, if he keeps doing these retaliation fouls he is going to have more yellow cards than ramos by the end of his career. really id be curious to see his record. id bet he has gotten a yellow every appearance hes made for the first team. or just about.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Ronaldo is a beast his 20th hattrick in a little over 3 seasons for Real Madrid, nice game by the team, confidence would be sky high ahead of the United encounter.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 pm

If Ronaldo would have stayed on the pitch, he would have scored 5-6 goals. Amazing performance, amazing hattrick !
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:50 am

4-2-2 was it? Didn't see the match but guessing by the Starting 11, RM must have played CR7 and Kaka wide with Nenz and Higgi up front. Good to see from Mou.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am

woah so close to my prediction eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 am

great game by ronaldo and essien

arbeloa for the love of madrid should ask mou to bench him. where was he for the goal scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:51 am

Coentrao was doing a very good job, again. Not sure why a few here keep acting like he's a weak link there just because he's not Marcelo. The way Coentrao playing recently, I would probably still start him vs United even though Marcelo is fit.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 am

alexander mahone wrote:Coentrao was doing a very good job, again. Not sure why a few here keep acting like he's a weak link there just because he's not Marcelo. The way Coentrao playing recently, I would probably still start him vs United even though Marcelo is fit.

Coentrao is a decent player but he really screwed up against Bayern last year. We'd have been in the final if it wasn't for him tbh.

Starting Coentrao over a fit Marcelo? If your best players are fit you play them and Marcelo is one of our best players.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 am

coentrao is good for a team that doesn't need a good attacking fb. our team is not it

hope marcelo is fit for united
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 am

Coentrao's alright at attacking imo. At the Euros last year he was attacking a lot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 am

pls he attacks as much as arbeloa with worse crosses that NEVER gets past the first defender
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 am

Maybe Marcelo is Mou's ace for Man Utd.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 am

in marca it says marcelo was dropped due to poor form. not sure if serious scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:30 pm

We need Marcelo against Utd, especially home.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm

You guys are dreaming if you think Marcelo will play vs United.

He just returned from a long injury and it's going to take him awhile for him to come back in rhytm. I really think there is a 0% chance he will play vs United.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:pls he attacks as much as arbeloa with worse crosses that NEVER gets past the first defender

you cant even compare arbeloa and coentao as full backs.

if you watch madrid play arbeloa is always attacking. the reason you dont notice is because he is so awful at it.

when he runs forward he never runs back, he is always out of postion. stretching the defence apart to cover for him. he makes some really ridiculous tackles. i dont know how he doesnt get booked more. but it will catch up to him one day. hopefully its not in the champions league. i wouldnt mind if essien play as right back versus manu.

coentrao has been great. people have to remember he is a defender first and an attacker second. i prefer that he knows how to defender properly and contribute to the attack if he can.

arbeloa doesnt attack or defend. coentrao isnt marcelo. but he does has great attacking ability.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Arbeloa runs forward because to him it's the priority in small games. In big games he will stay back and do his best to defend.

Not that I don't think he needs to be replaced.

Coentrao I do not trust. He doesn't offer what Marcelo does as has been noted and to me Marcelo brings it defensively in big games as well. But he will have to do because you don't just insert someone in a game of this magnitude (unless under exigent circumstances).

We should have used the league games to gradually ease him in.

Sadly we didn't.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:26 pm

i dont know what people want from coentrao. he is playing really well.

marcelo had a serious injury, i dont know why he wasnt integrated, cause we see mourinho already trying to get pepe back to match fitness. but he is out of the squad at the moment but we have a great replacement. so there is no need to worry about the left side.

the right side however.

instead of blaming or focusing on a defender for being able to do his job, defending, how about focus on attackers/strikers missing chances and the midfielders not concentrating and contributing.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm

That's becouse Marcelo's injury was more serious than Pepe's.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

one of the reasons we have been so poor this season is because we have been without marcelo. he offers an extra dimension to our attack and kjows how to cross/shoot/score just look at his goals against lyon and city that completely changed the games. if I had to make a choice between arbeloa and cacktrao I woupd choose the former.

cacktrao is just useless nacho has looked good every time he has played as lb. for 30mil the only thing he offers us is decent defending. pls just get the pest out of our team or we will lose another big game directly due to him

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

benzema and/or higuain BETTER play well on Wednesday.
This is a game where we cant afford to miss chances. I saw some good glimpses of the link up from last season between them. Hopefully it can happen against man u. I would love for them to both start.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:one of the reasons we have been so poor this season is because we have been without marcelo. he offers an extra dimension to our attack and kjows how to cross/shoot/score just look at his goals against lyon and city that completely changed the games. if I had to make a choice between arbeloa and cacktrao I woupd choose the former.

cacktrao is just useless nacho has looked good every time he has played as lb. for 30mil the only thing he offers us is decent defending. pls just get the pest out of our team or we will lose another big game directly due to him

coentrao is costing us games? coentrao is a pest?

i respect your views but it sounds like you are delusional.

what nonsense.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 pm

The Coentrao hate is just ridiculous in my opinion, he's a fantastic left back, top five in his position in the world, he's solid defensively and can add some attacking input, though he's not as brilliant as Marcelo. Real Madrid is lucky to have him and Marcelo as our left backs, it's a shame they both got injured at about the same time.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next