SuperMAG
Onyx
FalcaoPunch
halamadrid2
Die Borussen
25 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sara carbonero depreciation thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Sara carbonero depreciation thread

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Things escalated early on this season - there was immense pressure - it wouldn't ave been surprising to see Mou fired at Christmas (most coaches would have been). Right now Iker and him are the big problems, but alot more went into the season than that.

Perhaps it was just an attempt to make everyone forget their minor squabbles.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Sara carbonero depreciation thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Sara carbonero depreciation thread

Post by Adit Thu May 09, 2013 5:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:I really don't understand why Mou did this. It was obvious as day that if you attacked and went to war against Iker Casillas in Madrid or Spain, you were creating massive problems ofr everyone including yourself. Why in the world would you do that? There weren't other things that needed your attention? Was Iker that terrible in goal?

I mean ffs, spend some time worrying about the midfield, RB and right wing lol.

The sudden public stunt on casillas is an attempt to mask his inabilities and short comings as a Manager. He was out classed by Heyneck,Klopp 3 times, SAF twice and Tito vinalova won the La liga...

Mou is basically asking for a sack at the same time he doesnt want the world to talk about his coaching short comings.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:I really don't understand why Mou did this. It was obvious as day that if you attacked and went to war against Iker Casillas in Madrid or Spain, you were creating massive problems ofr everyone including yourself. Why in the world would you do that? There weren't other things that needed your attention? Was Iker that terrible in goal?

I mean ffs, spend some time worrying about the midfield, RB and right wing lol.

I agree with this. Jose fcked up royally in that regard.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8