Kick
JAY-Z
Onyx
RealGunner
Art Morte
94 posters

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 7 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Don't honestly tell me you'd pick Rafael over Sagna, Evans over Mertesacker/Koscielny, Evra/Buttner over Gibbs, Valencia over Walcott, Young over Cazorla?

World class is such a watered down term, when I say world class, I mean that they could be in contention to be in the best XI in the world, I don't mean Hazard, Navas, Cazorla or other very good players. But that's the thing, your squad isn't made up of the same type of players as the current top 4.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 7 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 pm

There are at least 3 RBs in the PL who would start over Rafael if Sagna doesn't play.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 pm

B-Mac wrote:Kagawa would walk into every prem squad besides Arsenal probably.....he just happens to be stuck behind the best #10 in the world at this point :coffee:

Rafael would bench Sagna so get real
Wait a sec...? Pray tell, who you are referring to as the "best #10 in the world"? Surely you don't mean Rooney...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Hold on, I just read what you said thoroughly, calling Rooney the best number ten in the world and claiming Rafael would bench Sagna  rofl 

Özil and Sagna are superior and it's not even close.

Glen Johnson, Zabaleta and Seamus Coleman are also better than him.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Rooney's easily the best number 10 in the league. The world is stretching it, but he's up there. Seriously one of the most underrated players nowadays.

With that said, this "player X won't get into team Ys team" so is shit is the most stupidest argument I've seen.

Different players are suited to different systems.

There's no chance in hell Ozil would play ahead of Rooney for United.

MJGunner wrote:
And now they've lost their belief, I'm not sure how all the blame can be put on Moyes when you have players going out there looking like they'd rather be at home, and texting on the bench? Moyes surely has to punish that but it just shows the level of apathy some of the squad has too.

And that's not Moses doing?

He's supposed to be leading the club ffs. Their poor attitude / delusion is on him and the way he's managing the club.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:52 pm

MJGunner wrote:Hold on, I just read what you said thoroughly, calling Rooney the best number ten in the world and claiming Rafael would bench Sagna  rofl 

Exactly... Me thinks someone is having a laugh.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Easily? I think that's by far the least debatable thing you've said, he is absolutely not, Özil is superior in every way as a number 10. I don't think you'll find many who agree on that one mate.

And about the player x comparisons, it's just a method of comparing talent. Assuming Rafael could adapt to Arsenal, Chelsea, City or Liverpool's systems, I don't think he would bench any starters there.

If United had Özil they'd move whoever they had to to get him in the lineup, no question. You're talking about a season United are having in which chance creation is a huge issue and you don't think Özil would upgrade your side? Gimme a break.

About Moyes, there's only so much he can do short of subbing himself on and playing himself.

Last edited by MJGunner on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:56 pm

MJGunner wrote:Hold on, I just read what you said thoroughly, calling Rooney the best number ten in the world and claiming Rafael would bench Sagna  rofl 

Rooney is a better player than Ozil. No question about it. And Rafael last season was the best RB in the league.

Not so much this season due to injuries. But he is a better RB than all those players you listed.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:56 pm

It will be interesting to see what RG thinks of this the Arsenal fan who loves Rooney  hmm .

Personally I think Rooney is a better player however if I had RVP as my main man I'd pick Ozil.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:57 pm

MJGunner wrote:Easily? I think that's by far the least debatable thing you've said, he is absolutely not, Özil is superior in every way as a number 10. I don't think you'll find many who agree on that one mate.

And about the player x comparisons, it's just a method of comparing talent. Assuming Rafael could adapt to Arsenal, Chelsea, City or Liverpool's systems, I don't think he would bench any starters there.

If United had Özil they'd move whoever they had to to get him in the lineup, no question. You're talking about a season United are having in which a huge issue is chance creation and you don't think Özil would upgrade your side?

About Moyes, there's only so much he can do short of subbing himself on and playing himself.

Rooney can pass better than Ozil, score more goals, assist more, his work rate is better and he influences games more than Ozil.

The only thing Ozil can do better than Rooney is dissappear in big games.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm

RED wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Easily? I think that's by far the least debatable thing you've said, he is absolutely not, Özil is superior in every way as a number 10. I don't think you'll find many who agree on that one mate.

If United had Özil they'd move whoever they had to to get him in the lineup, no question. You're talking about a season United are having in which a huge issue is chance creation and you don't think Özil would upgrade your side?

Rooney can pass better than Ozil, score more goals, assist more, his work rate is better and he influences games more than Ozil.

The only thing Ozil can do better than Rooney is dissappear in big games.

Do you seriously believe that?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm

United fans losing it here  rofl 
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Leave 'em be, Abramovich, Rafael is now the best rightback in the league and Rooney is more creative than Özil. Also, I'm pretty sure Adnan Januzaj is God.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Abramovich wrote:It will be interesting to see what RG thinks of this the Arsenal fan who loves Rooney  hmm .

Personally I think Rooney is a better player however if I had RVP as my main man I'd pick Ozil.

I would just move Rooney up and play Ozil behind. Both can play together.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

MJGunner wrote:United fans losing it here  rofl 

Arsenal scaling the dizzying heights of top 2 is clouding the judgments you have on your players.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Abramovich wrote:It will be interesting to see what RG thinks of this the Arsenal fan who loves Rooney  hmm .

I would just move Rooney up and play Ozil behind. Both can play together.

Don't be a pussy and sit on the fence, PICK ONE  eco smile 
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:08 pm

If United had Özil they'd move whoever they had to to get him in the lineup, no question. You're talking about a season United are having in which chance creation is a huge issue and you don't think Özil would upgrade your side? Gimme a break.

How the hell is Ozil "superior"?

This comparing player X to player Y based in team Z, is a stupid debate. It doesn't compare quality, it's just a dumb argument. I don't think any player from Arsenal would start for City. Maybe Koscielny ahead of Demichelis, does that mean the whole starting XI from Arsenal is a joke and Wenger is carrying you guys? No it doesn't.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

RED wrote:
MJGunner wrote:United fans losing it here  rofl 

Arsenal scaling the dizzying heights of top 2 is clouding the judgments you have on your players.

incidentally, it's your players that are in question. I never called özil the best anything nor did I call Sagna the best rightback. It was redalert that claimed those things of Rafael and rooney.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:08 pm

I'm a Liverpool fan dude.

Do you really think a Liverpool fan would be praising Rooney if he wasn't quality? He's played for Everton and United ffs. He's a f*cking *bleep* but he's easily one of the best players in the league. Don't let the hate blind the talent. He's better than Ozil.

As for Rafael, he is class. In an attacking team. His poor form is down to Moyes, he was great under SAF, even if he has Scholes' like tackles. :facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Red Alert wrote:
With that said, this "player X won't get into team Ys team" so is shit is the most stupidest argument I've seen.

Take a :bow:
Second you there totally.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Red Alert wrote:I'm a Liverpool fan dude.

Do you really think a Liverpool fan would be praising Rooney if he wasn't quality? He's played for Everton and United ffs. He's a f*cking *bleep* but he's easily one of the best players in the league. Don't let the hate blind the talent. He's better than Ozil.

As for Rafael, he is class. In an attacking team. His poor form is down to Moyes, he was great under SAF, even if he has Scholes' like tackles. :facepalm:

the non bias opinion agrees with me what a surprise lol to many Ozil d**k riders between Madrid and Arsenal fans now days

dem goggles be blocking the truth for gooners and there 40 million euro man

Rooney>>>>>
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:45 pm

non bias opinion lmao

whatever helps you sleep at night mate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 pm

I'd rather have Rooney than Ozil.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Özil better than Rooney? not in a million years.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:54 pm

"NON BIAS OPINION" rofl

RG, there has to be a way to add things to the GL awards, mate.

Because this is just, wow. Proud
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Rafael “I don’t know why everyone is looking at the manager, It’s the players who have to do the job on the pitch."

Would you look at that, the best rightback of all time agrees with me.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next