guest7
Babun
futbol_bill
Onyx
shaven
36 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Ideal Formation and Starting XI  - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Ideal Formation and Starting XI

Post by Error Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

IMO, this topic should be just about formations with CURRENT Real Madrid players, not about players we don't own yet or fantasy football.

But anyway, I'm will post my lineup after we have finished our transfers (hopefully when pre-season starts).

Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Ideal Formation and Starting XI  - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Ideal Formation and Starting XI

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:45 am

so how are we gonna play against barcelona, if we look at how inter played against them, barcelona looked shaky, couldnt get their game going, inter smashin through balls, and stopping messi

while us had to give u huge possesion (even though we have enough creative and defensive players) to do even better than inter.

if we have a better squad than inter, then shouldnt we have more possibilities, other than park the bus to the max?

i mean barcelona got raped they looked so shaky... if it was for defensive error, and aa bit misses could have beaten barcelona 4-0
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Real Madrid Ideal Formation and Starting XI  - Page 2 Screenshot2011-06-22at51514AM
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

can you find Sahin and Coentrao in a white turkey and benfica jersey? Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

this is just a screenshot from the article written at goal.com...

and this doesnt interests me. specially the back 4

i dont have faith on coentrao at the right.

and khedira will have minimal minutes.

sahin benching maria looks good though

we might win something good next season but i dont feel the madridisismo football next season.

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 pm

We don't really need Coentrao if he's going to play LB imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 pm

big game line up meaning barcelona.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 pm

for the regular games, which is not el clasico

Casillas
Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo
Khedira, Alonso, Sahin
Ozil, Benzema, Ronaldo

By Salvatore Landolina of goal
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 pm

those peopl just copying our good work....
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Everything except the Ramos at RB bit. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:those peopl just copying our good work....

that wasnt hard to think of actually. very few players to build for a 4 3 3 formation
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Ok here's the new line-up. All previously rumoured deals are basically confirmed.

Casillas (Adan)- Mejias & Jesus available from RM Castilla

Coentrao - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo (Arbeloa, Carvalho, Albiol) Nacho available from RM Castilla. Ramos will play some games at RB, Coentrao will play some games at LB and Altintop is available for RB. Varane is lent out.

Sahin - Ozil - Alonso (Altintop Khedira Granero)

Neymar (likely after Dec) - Aquero - Ronaldo (Di Maria, Higuain, Callejon, Morata)

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:12 pm

4-3-1-2 (only confirmed signings)

Casillas

Arbeloa, Ramos, Carvalho, Marcelo
Khedira, Xabi, Sahin
Ozil
Higuain/Benz, Ronaldo

that 3-1 midfield could also be considered a diamond 4. Thats how I would play in all games. With a lot of midfield steel, Marcelo can bomb up the wing to his heart's content.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:4-3-1-2 (only confirmed signings)

Casillas

Khedira, Xabi, Sahin
Ozil
Higuain/Benz, Ronaldo

that 3-1 midfield could also be considered a diamond 4. Thats how I would play in all games. With a lot of midfield steel, Marcelo can bomb up the wing to his heart's content.

No Pepe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Casillas

Khedira, Xabi, Sahin
Ozil
Higuain/Benz, Ronaldo

No Pepe?

OMG my bad, Back four: Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo. Old man Carvalho can GTFO
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

If Benzema does stay and we don't sign another striker then hopefully he starts with Higuain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 pm

mtfootball wrote:If Benzema does stay and we don't sign another striker then hopefully he starts with Higuain.
There both lazy, Il swap higgy Di maria but it depends on the formation really.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Ok here's the new line-up. All previously rumoured deals are basically confirmed.

Coentrao - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo (Arbeloa, Carvalho, Albiol) Nacho available from RM Castilla. Ramos will play some games at RB, Coentrao will play some games at LB and Altintop is available for RB. Varane is lent out.

Neymar (likely after Dec) - Aquero - Ronaldo (Di Maria, Higuain, Callejon, Morata)

you think coentrao will pay rb? will he better than ramos there?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Casillas
Coentrao/Ramos-Pepe-Carvalho-Marcelo
Khedira-Xabi-Sahin
Özil-Cr7-Kant(possibly)

Maria as a supsub to Özil, and maybe Altintop sub to Xabi? To add some stability.

Last edited by The xcx on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

shaven wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Ok here's the new line-up. All previously rumoured deals are basically confirmed.

Where have you been the past month. That's the only position that makes sense for Coentrao and allows Ramos to replace Carvalho. That said thou I still expect to see Ramos at RB a fair amount this year (I'm biased, we need him at RB on selecciones for 1 or 2 more years before he permanently moves to CB replacing Puyol).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Casillas

Khedira, Xabi, Sahin
Ozil
Higuain/Benz, Ronaldo

You gotta admire your determination to ignore the obvious!!!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
shaven wrote:

Where have you been the past month. That's the only position that makes sense for Coentrao and allows Ramos to replace Carvalho. That said thou I still expect to see Ramos at RB a fair amount this year (I'm biased, we need him at RB on selecciones for 1 or 2 more years before he permanently moves to CB replacing Puyol).

at the OT Section...

i just think if that happens we have a decent CB with pepe and ramos but i dont see us strengthening our RB

so kinda useless imo

biased as well, love to see ramos be the a legendary RB at madrid and spain
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 pm

shaven wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
shaven wrote:

at the OT Section...

i just think if that happens we have a decent CB with pepe and ramos but i dont see us strengthening our RB

so kinda useless imo

biased as well, love to see ramos be the a legendary RB at madrid and spain

I'm also a little leary of a left foot at right, but it seems to be what Mou is up to. I'm OK with it (assuming it works) as long as they still put Carvalho in occasionally and Ramos back at RB. In other words make this experiment on a gradual basis and make Coentrao earn his spot.

Re your other questions in the other thread, Gago is trying to hang on (God knows why), but they have placed him on a transferable list (list has Garay, Gago, Leon, Canales and Drenthe). Lass kind of has 1 foot out and 1 foot in. He wants more playing time in order to get back on French NT. He is sitting on a contract (salary increase) from club waiting to see what offers come in. Club is demanding 20M transfer fee and he demands 4.5M salary (both very high IMO. And so we wait. In past week his agent is saying no issues with madrid in order for him to have a back-up plan if noone takes him. Mou wants him for when he wants a pure DM out there.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

constant change of position wouldnt give him good improvements on a particular one. at,. im not really sure what the hell mou is thinking. if ramos primary position will be CB looks like coentrao is not the solution on the RB. maybe arbeloa. if coentrao was signed for LB , it could be good so he have other option when marcelo sucks. let them compete for that position
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Casillas

Khedira, Xabi, Sahin
Ozil
Higuain/Benz, Ronaldo

You gotta admire your determination to ignore the obvious!!!!!!

lol, yeah but I already corrected myself after sportsczy pointed my mistake out. Pepenbauer is actually usually the first name on any of my teamsheets.

So here it is again (Only confirmed signings):

----------------------------------Casillas----------------------------------------
Arbeloa-----------Pepe------------------------Ramos---------------------Marcelo
--------Khedira---------------------Xabi-----------------Sahin-------------------
------------------------------------Ozil------------------------------------------
--------------Higuain/Benz---------------------Ronaldo/Benz----------------------

as I say it operates as either 4-diamond4-2 or a 4-3-1-2. It has no flaws. In Rotation, you can bring in Altintop or Gago for any of the midfield 3. Kaka rotates with Ozil. My prefered two for the front are Higuain and Ronaldo with Benzema rotating in. With so much steel in midfield, Marcelo can bomb forward at will. The only player this formation does not suit is Di Maria, tough cookies for him!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Confirmed signings:

---------------Casillas
--Arbeloa---Pepe---Ramos---Marcelo
----------------Alonso
------------Ozil-----Sahin
---Benzema-----------------Ronaldo
----------------Higuain

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next