Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale?

+5
Donuts
FalcaoPunch
Cyborg
Onyx
Nedved
9 posters

Go down

Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale? Empty Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale?

Post by Nedved Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Source: http://www.ibtimes.com/real-madrid-transfer-rumors-gareth-bale-jose-mourinhos-radar-938230

I like Bale, but losing Marcelo for him? not a good deal, unless Bale turns out a Batman.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale? Empty Re: Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale?

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 pm

56m for Bale. Laughing

Bale isn't a LB, he's a LW and we already have Ronaldo there. Even if our LW spot was free, there are better options.

All the current British players aren't good enough for Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale? Empty Re: Marcelo On The Move For Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale?

Post by Nedved Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

Bale was a LB, before he was drafted to play as left winger. £56 Million is a lot, but for RM? may be not.

He is a good player, but not sure how he fits on the left , unless CR7 moves to right. In which case Di Maria might be sold. Just my imagination.

Hope we spend some money to bolster right back options.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 am

Nedved wrote:Bale was a LB, before he was drafted to play as left winger. £56 Million is a lot, but for RM? may be not.

He is a good player, but not sure how he fits on the left , unless CR7 moves to right. In which case Di Maria might be sold. Just my imagination.

Hope we spend some money to bolster right back options.

if cristiano goes as is speculated in the press then bale will slot right in, but i think that cristiano will stay

he can play as a centre forward with bale on the left. higuain may be sold then though, to PSG, Mancity or Chelsea.

Bale will flourish in la liga, he has the speed and basically thats all that is needed. he will improve his techincal game. once you have natural speed as a winger u will flourish, imo. he is as tall as ronaldo, physically big and strong, and has decent feet. i think he will be a great fit. we need to play him on the left though not on the right cutting in.

marcelo is the best left back in the world, he isnt going anywhere. every madrid fan knows that he makes ronaldo look good, ozil make ronaldo look good as well.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 am

Don't anyone even think of even playing with Marcelo's hair unless its us.

He is (or at least I think) untouchable.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 am

ColoJunior wrote:Don't anyone even think of even playing with Marcelo's hair unless its us.

He is (or at least I think) untouchable.
Everyone thought the same of Raul, but your next coach might not like Marcelo Surprised
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 am

I'd rather we signed Neymar instead of Bale.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 am

Bale used to be an average left back, Redknapp opted to play him at left wing an he's blossomed since. I don't think he's worth more than 35 million euros, but if he ever came to Real Madrid, you can bet he'll not be playing left back. Marcelo has that spot locked down.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Would be a nice pick up for Spurs if it happened. I would miss Bale's gas tank, pace, and 100% effort...but we could always find another winger. I hear there is a gentleman on the left wing at United not getting any playing time.

Bale goes out, Marcelo and Nani come in, solves all the problems on the left side of the pitch.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm

fk no, he is exactly the same as maria, he cant play at right at all.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Jane Rodriguez :bow:

Can play on the right wing and left wing.
Even plays as a cam for Colombia.

Cool and more collected on the ball and wouldn't try to juke 4 players when there is a clear option to pass.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Get James Rodriguez and sell Di Maria. If Ronaldo leaves get Gotze. Buy Benat !!! and sign Halilovic for the youth team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:45 am

Halilovic - Ozil - Neymar
Benzema

mmm lovely, although haliovic is far from ready.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 am

SuperMAG wrote:Halilovic - Ozil - Neymar
Benzema

mmm lovely, although haliovic is far from ready.

but that kid will be the best player in the world .

I would like to see in the near future something like this :

Rodrigo
Jese/Gotze Ozil Halilovic
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 am

lol rodrigo fifa too much.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 am

SuperMAG wrote:lol rodrigo fifa too much.

He is the best striker Cantera had since Raul... way better than Morata or Jese. Really like him, I watch him every time I can with Benfica.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down