Cyborg
Onyx
Kuru
Senor Penguin
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid-Champions League thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid-Champions League thread

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 am

Our CL bench seems happy
Real Madrid-Champions League thread - Page 2 3572_10152749267090179_185150860_n

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid-Champions League thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid-Champions League thread

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:48 am

Kaka is the happiest benched superstar I have ever seen in football.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 am

RM vs Dortmund.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:36 am

Just what almost everyone, if not, eveyone wanted Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Time for revenge mofos
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:07 pm

This our third semi in three years. I don't think I can handle another exit at this stage lol

Really hope we win and I'm sure the boys will play their hearts out to reach the final.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Agree with most people, it was the easiest draw possible. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the fact we came out second best in the group stages (actually thought we were lucky not lose both matches), as we were much poorer at that stage and Jose tends to get the better of his opponents the more he plays them. Quite satisfied with the draw, but I wouldn't say we're the clear favourites, and here is why:

1) The away leg comes first:
It's probably the only major weakness Mou has (talking about on-field affairs); he always approaches the first legs of an elimination extremely cautiously. He sets us up to soak up the pressure and hit quickly on the break, which is fine if it works, but is horrible if it doesn't. With Dortmund seemingly creating goal-scoring chances at will, one of these days one of Gotze/Reus/Lewandowski will net a hattrick and I sure as hell hope it won't be against us. Potential huge banana skin if we don't score there or if they score 3.

2) They have nothing to lose
They made a miraculous (UEFA-led) recovery against Malaga and probably didn't expect to be just two games from the final. With no pressure, no injuries, no suspensions, and nothing to play for in the league, their free-flowing football could be mortal.

3) The schedule
Dortmund has our games sandwiched between Mainz (h) and Fortuna (a), while we play Betis (h) and then Atletico (a) which is the big problem: will Mou rest all key players for a derby that could decide 2nd spot in La Liga and seeing how we have to play them in the Cup final as well? We all remember last year when our players ran out of steam against Bayern after the first 30 minutes or so after winning the league against Barca three days earlier.

Still, I'd expect us to just squeeze past the finishing line due to fact we are slightly better at finishing chances. And one more thing: I'd love it if Iker was reinstated for these games as he is the better keeper in stopping 1on1's.

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Wonder if Ramos will play RB or Essien hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:26 pm

LMAO DNA your avatar rofl

:bow:

Do you have a larger version?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Just edited my former avatar

Here's the pic I got it from

http://ggendron.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/spartacus_blood_and_sand_kill_them_all.jpeg
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:39 pm

dat avatar :bow:

Dortmund. :wub:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

LeDNA wrote:Just edited my former avatar

Here's the pic I got it from

http://ggendron.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/spartacus_blood_and_sand_kill_them_all.jpeg

Thanks eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm

F*ck. I think I wanted Barca more becouse that would be the best way to avoid a Clasico final Sad

My jimmies will be eternally rustled if we lose to Barca in the final. It's going to be the worst day of my life.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Kaka is the happiest benched superstar I have ever seen in football.
I'd be happy too to make the money he makes sitting on a bench

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2