Sahin playing as a left back

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 pm

2010-11 Sahin was Top3 CM imo.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 10970
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by buddytaller on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm

This is an interview in German I saw of Sahin on another site.

Im Jahr 2011, als Nuri Sahin von Borussia Dortmund zu verlassen, beschloss er, die Welt zu seinen Füßen und der Wahl seiner Vereine. Barcelona, ​​AC, wurden alle für Manchester Los Blancos abgelehnt. Ein riesiger Club für eine große Spieler.

Seitdem konnte die Dinge nicht anders für Sahin Der Goldjunge aus der Türkei gegangen.

Nuri bestritt nur 10 Spiele in Madrid. Es war die Rede von Argumenten mit dem Chef Mourinho. Es gab sogar Fragen über Sahin Persönlichkeit in Bezug auf Verletzungen Phantasien ..

Heute ist er die Wahrheit sagt.

"Ich liebe Madrid. Mein oberstes Ziel ist hier noch zu gelingen. Ich bin ein Spieler und ein Mann, der nicht aufgibt. Deshalb ist es mir so weh tut, um diese falschen Berichte, dass die Dinge in meinem Kopf zu sehen und nicht in meinen Körper. Ich weiß, Schmerz und ich weiß, es ist echt. "

"Meine Beziehung zu Mourinho ist perfekt. Ich will ehrlich sein, hat er gesagt, ich spiele nicht viele Spiele in dieser Saison und hat mich ermutigt, gehen vorübergehend ausgeliehen, meine Karriere zu entwickeln und komm wieder ein wichtiger Spieler."

"Für mich ist es nicht die ideale Lösung, aber ich verstehe es."

In diesem Sommer ist anders als 2011 für Sahin. Statt zu essen an der Spitze Tisch ist er ein oder zwei Ebenen unten. Seine Verehrer kommen aus der englischen Liga und bestehen aus zweiter Teir Teams wie Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle und Liverpool. Wie immer Sahin ist nicht im Angebot seine Meinungen vorbehalten.

"Wenn ich gezwungen bin, vorübergehend verlassen England ist eine Liga, die mich interessiert. Ich habe immer Mannschaften wie Manchester, Arsenal und Chelsea bewundert. Tottenham sind ein interessantes Team und Mourinho hat mir gesagt, dass Villas Boas ein sehr guter Kerl ist. Es wäre irgendwie lustig, wenn Modric ging nach Madrid, und ich ging nach London "

"Ich wäre nicht daran interessiert in einer Mannschaft, die nicht wettbewerbsfähig sind wie Newcastle oder Liverpool. Wenn ich werde weg sein, ich möchte noch einmal als eine verbesserte Spieler und das zu tun, dass ich mit anderen qualitativ hochwertigen Spielern, die ich nicht an tun können, spielen müssen diese Vereine. "

Wie immer Sahin ist eine Freude, zu reden. Sein Gehirn neben dem Platz ist so groß wie sein Gehirn auf ihm, und seine Meinung immer ehrlich und interessant.

And a Google translate version.

To leave in 2011, when Nuri Sahin of Borussia Dortmund, he decided the world at his feet and his choice of clubs. Barcelona, ​​AC, were all rejected for Manchester Los Blancos. A huge club for a great player.

Since then, things did not go differently for Sahin The golden boy of Turkey.

Nuri played only 10 games in Madrid. There was talk of arguments with the boss Mourinho. There were even questions about Sahin personality in terms of injuries fantasies ..

Today he is telling the truth.

"I love Madrid. My ultimate goal is to succeed here. I'm a player and a man who does not give up. This is why I'm so hurt by these false reports that the things to see in my head and not in my body. I know pain and I know it's real. "

"My relationship with Mourinho is perfect. I'll be honest, he has said, I do not play many games this season and has encouraged me to go temporarily on loan to develop my career and come back an important player."

"For me it is not the ideal solution, but I understand it."

This summer is different than 2011 for Sahin. Instead of eating at the head table, he is one or two levels below. His admirers are from the English league and are second-teir teams like Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle and Liverpool. As always, Sahin is not subject to the offer his opinions.

"If I'm forced to temporarily leave England is a league that interests me. I always teams like Manchester, Arsenal and Chelsea have admired. Tottenham are a good team, and Mourinho has told me that Villas Boas is a very good guy. It would be kind of funny when Modric went to Madrid, and I went to London "

"I would not be interested in a team that are not competitive, such as Newcastle or Liverpool. When I am gone, I would like to improve as a player and to do that I have with other quality players, which I do not at you do have to play those clubs. "

As always, Sahin is a joy to talk. His brain is off the field as big as his brain on him, and his opinion always honest and interesting.

He has the talent. He has the passion. Now he will get the chance. The only question is where?

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Prorroga-05
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by buddytaller on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Nice interview, not sure of the source though, basically Mourinho wants Sahin to leave on loan to pick up his pre-injury form, Sahin is reluctant and wants to stay at Madrid, he said his injuries were real and not imaginary, and his relationship with Mourinho was perfect.

As a last resort he's willing to move to the EPL but only to competitive teams and not Liverpool or Newcastle.

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Prorroga-05
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 am

@izzy wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Mourinho is the best but he is so annoying some times.

playing Sahin in left back based on what logic? i feel for Sahin.

Some of Mou Antics are really stupid and doesn't helping him at all. for example he thinks fingering tito in the eye will help him in some way but its not.

you don't want Sahin just don't play him why humiliate him?

Where did Mou say that it helped anybody, or are you just making that up? Rolling Eyes

He said many times that everything i do and everything i say is planned and for a reason. i drag attention to myself to help players bla bla bla.....

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by izzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 pm

@Mamad wrote:

He said many times that everything i do and everything i say is planned and for a reason. i drag attention to myself to help players bla bla bla.....

No. I want a direct quote of Mou saying he poked Villinova in the eye to help the team.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

You have eyes and brain ( don't you? ). read again :

He said many times that everything i do and everything i say is planned and for a reason. i drag attention to myself to help players bla bla bla....

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by izzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

@Mamad wrote:You have eyes and brain ( don't you? ). read again :

He said many times that everything i do and everything i say is planned and for a reason. i drag attention to myself to help players bla bla bla....

I don't care. Where is the quote? An actual quote of MOu saying what you accused him of?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 pm

@izzy wrote:
@Mamad wrote:You have eyes and brain ( don't you? ). read again :

He said many times that everything i do and everything i say is planned and for a reason. i drag attention to myself to help players bla bla bla....

I don't care. Where is the quote? An actual quote of MOu saying what you accused him of?

He said many times that everything i do and everything i say is planned and for a reason. i drag attention to myself to help players bla bla bla....

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by izzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 pm

So in short, you're full of shit, you have no quote and you're a liar.

Typical.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 pm

No. in fact you are a blind n stupid person who thinks is smart but is nothing more than an annoying fool.

For the last time, when he says he do things to drag attention you may think fingering tito is one of them. isn't it?

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by izzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:19 pm

@Mamad wrote:No. in fact you are a blind n stupid person who thinks is smart but is nothing more than an annoying fool.

For the last time, when he says he do things to drag attention you may think fingering tito is one of them. isn't it?

Nah, I'm just a lot smarter than you and don't need to make fallious statements to try and make a point, which is wrong by the way.

You provided no quote for your claim and I questioned you on it and you buckled because you had no proof.

But yeah, your right, Mou poked Tito at the END of the SC game to take pressure of the players. Sounds stupid? Because it is.

Have you ever made sense?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

You really don't need to act like a clown. i mean really. if you are not agree with something just say it but in right way and like a respectable person.

I provided the quote. Mou isn't commenting on every move he makes. i say that word because of this. i did that because of this......

instead he has said a simple thing many times. so its really easy to say that reason is behind his Controversial acts. fingering tito is clearly one of them.

yes. unlike you.

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by izzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

@Mamad wrote:You really don't need to act like a clown. i mean really. if you are not agree with something just say it but in right way and like a respectable person.

I provided the quote. Mou isn't commenting on every move he makes. i say that word because of this. i did that because of this......

instead he has said a simple thing many times. so its really easy to say that reason is behind his Controversial acts. fingering tito is clearly one of them.

yes. unlike you.

You provided nothing at all. I asked for a quote and you gave nothing, I asked for a source, you gave nothing.

Mou only takes pressure of the players for a poor performance, so get your facts right. What he did had nothing to do with the players, it was of his own volition.

So instead of making up rubbish, provide sources and quotes to back-up your points. Since when have your own words been a source? Laughing

Lmao.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 pm

You asked for a stupid thing at first. Mou never comments on actual incidents. "yes i fingered tito because of that". don't make me lol.

About the pressure and attention thing Mou said that and i read it in marca i guess. i don't have a link but i know many here read that too. you actually think im lying? why on earth i should lie? lol.

actual quote i can't find but there are many articles that confirm it. everyone knows mou doing things to low the pressure on the players and drag it to himslef. its in many footballing articles too:

http://www.thesportingmind.com/dailymail2.htm
http://thesportschatter.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/mourinhos-mystique/
http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2011/10/how-to/manage-a-team-like-mourinho

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Your arguments are really weak Mamad

You're basing every decision he makes by one quote. So the next time he gets into a fight there has been a reason to it other than he wanted to actually beat up the guy? He is still human and can do non rational decisions.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Im not saying every move he makes is beacuse of that. fingering tito was an example. maybe it was and may not but my whole point was that he do thinks that he thinks are right but they aren't helping at all. many interviews, acts in pitch and.....

this izzy dude have problem with me so he zooms on everything in my post to find something and cry about that.


_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by izzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

@Mamad wrote:Im not saying every move he makes is beacuse of that. fingering tito was an example. maybe it was and may not but my whole point was that he do thinks that he thinks are right but they aren't helping at all. many interviews, acts in pitch and.....

this izzy dude have problem with me so he zooms on everything in my post to find something and cry about that.


Oh get over yourself. I asked for a quote and sorce and you provided none, so I challenged you on it. Can't handle it?

Those sources you gave, no where does it say Mou poked Tito in the eye to help the team. He did it for himself so like seven said, your arguments are weak.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by urbaNRoots on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Mourinho: "Tito's incident? I shouldn't have done that (poked his eye). Obviously not."

"I'm not a fool, I poked Tito's eye because I lost my control. I teach my players to manage their emotions and just play."

"I was mistaken for poking Tito's eye. As Tito said a few weeks ago, the image will remain forever."

"The most important thing that remains in football is a negative image but between Tito and I there aren't any problems."

"Tito and I met in other games after I poked his eye, we meet and greet. What happened is over."

[Fox Sports]

End of story.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16716
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by CBarca on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 am

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 6046m

And it's a shame he's being played there, even in preseason. Just a shame. I hope he goes out on loan, he doesn't deserve another year on the bench for someone of his talent.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17949
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Real Kandahar on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am

mamad's posts made no sense lol no source, no quote and random accusations

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 400_F_12911961_pS7LnAxLPVAUxMeJpuRXNomaKmJI6OFmSahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Jose-m11
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 815
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Mamad on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:18 am

Ok forget about Quotes my point was something else. maybe its my english i can't say what i really mean.

btw Can someone explain why Sahin is playing left back? it makes no sense.

_________________
Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by urbaNRoots on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:36 am

AS: Nuri Sahin will finally join a club on loan this week. "All indications point to a move to Arsenal." - http://t.co/hY88lVGq

Got this from the Arsenal section.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16716
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Margera on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 am

@urbaNRoots wrote:AS: Nuri Sahin will finally join a club on loan this week. "All indications point to a move to Arsenal." - http://t.co/hY88lVGq

Got this from the Arsenal section.

Good move for Arsenal (assuming it happens), good move for Sahin, bad move for Madrid.

I hope Wenger gives him what Mourinho did not, a chance to prove himself is all he needs.

Wish him all the best and hope he gets his chance to showcase his ability as a player and win trophies.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Mou is destroying the best young CM in the world ...

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10970
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Kuru on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm

"Bad move for Madrid", " Mou is destroying the best CM in the world", what are you both talking about?!

So its a bad move for Madrid 'cause they know he won't get lots of minutes on the team, and they're letting him have playing time experience at one of the top clubs in the world while insisting on not including any sort of buyout clause on the loan deal (something that not many clubs will agree on).

And which player are we talking about when you say "Best CM in the world? He wan't even the best CM from the league he came from, nevertheless a league where we have Alonso, Xavi, Inieasta, and Fabregas. He may have the potential to be the best CM in the world, but he needs constant playing time at a top club with no pressure, something he can't have at Madrid, specially when there's a certain Alonso in the team. Madrid did the best for all parties involved by letting him have playing time on a loan deal.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Margera on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:59 pm

To me he seems like the player who thrives under pressure, not without it. You are correct about him needing playing time though.

Also don't kid yourself about the buyout clause thing. If Modric comes to Madrid, Sahin is as good as gone, he will force a move after the loan deal has expired.

Fact is that Mou did not give Sahin a chance and he will most likely come to regret it.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Sahin playing as a left back - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin playing as a left back

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum