donttreadonred
Le Samourai
RedOranje
McAgger
Red Alert
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official Europa League thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Europa League thread!

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am

Morty just make sure you're not black, brown, gay, or anything else because Zenit's tradition clearly states one cannot buy tickets to Petrovsky stadium if they are not Russian. Also you might get killed if you are a minority, but that shouldn't stop you from visiting the beautiful St. Petersbourg. Also make sure you don't wear any Liverpool attire. Dress in all Zenit colors and sing the Russian anthem throughout the match. If a Zenit ultra eyes you weirdly and does gesture with his thumb under his chin like slitting a throat, it probably means they are initiating friendly conversation. You can return the favor if you like but I strongly advise not to.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official Europa League thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Europa League thread!

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:18 pm

I was praying so desperately, that one of the fixture will be against some German team Crying or Very sad , specially Leverkusen or Mönchengladbach, both just 2 hours drive by AUTOBAHN for me but unfortunately both didnt come...i hope one of them will come in one of the next fixtures Wink !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Mory will only travel if Carroll is re-called from loan in January banana

and it's safe to say Mort is white, as for other things :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Mory will only travel if Carroll is re-called from loan in January banana

and it's safe to say Mort is white, as for other things :coffee:

hey dream on, man, dream on :coffee:

No, I refuse to be worried about any opposition crowd trouble, but it's much more about whether I feel like this match will be worth the effort of paperwork, travel and money. Like I said, I'll give it some thought and let you guys know if I'm going.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 pm

I don't think anyone has mentioned yet that Skrtel is going to be returning to his former club. Should be a great return for him, he was a beast for Zenit just like he is for us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:17 am

We bought him in January did we not.

We also picked up Agger and Suarez in the winter window.

If you play it smart you'll get quality players. Rush into things and you'll end up with a carroll and or a Sturridge.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:49 pm

As much as I love the fact that fans have already written off a seeming LFC player and given him no chance to prove himself it DOES seem a tad against what we love to say is the Liverpool Way.

But then I guess that's all open to interpretation and banging on about how wrong/crap our players/manager/club are/is is the theme of the season. Carry on.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:50 pm

I was harsh on Sturridge. He should be given a chance. But surely you can't deny Carroll was a panic signing with no real thought in it, though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Red-O's definition of the Liverpool Way = Never ever criticize our players/manager/club.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Art Morte wrote:Red-O's definition of the Liverpool Way = Never ever criticize our players/manager/club.

I would agree with him on his definition of the Liverpool way. At times i find myself thinking how upset shanks would be with me if he heard some of the shit i say. It's just emotions, using a proper though process, the Liverpool way is great, give someone a chance until they don't deserve one.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Art Morte wrote:Red-O's definition of the Liverpool Way = Never ever criticize our players/manager/club.

We both know that's bullshit, but then you do love to twist my words.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm

ynwa wrote:We bought him in January did we not.

We also picked up Agger and Suarez in the winter window.

If you play it smart you'll get quality players. Rush into things and you'll end up with a carroll and or a Sturridge.

Masch and Maxi were also midseason acquisitions. You are right if we do take our time, we can stumble upon gold in the Jan window. Here's to hoping that Sturridge might actually turn out a bargain.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:27 am

I don't pretend to know much about Zenit beyond their off-field reputation. Then again, that alone should give us cause enough to be up for this tie. My worry is that ...uh... certain members of our squad will receive undue abuse, beyond the hardships that a Russian winter typically entails.

It also seems like a few posters are writing off Zenit. Regardless of their performances so far, they do have quality players. Witsel and Hulk are obviously the most recent additions, but Kerzhakov will also cause problems for our defense. Moreover, the conditions (pitch, weather, etc.) will make it difficult to play our short-passing game. This isn't going to be easy, and we will have to make the most of the match at Anfield.

On a separate note, does anyone know Sturridge's status should he, as appears likely, become a Liverpool player? This is one of those situations that seems to straddle the lines of eligibility. Chelsea now play in the Europa League, but I don't remember if he ever featured (or frankly if that even matters). It's rather obvious some of you have already written him off, but you must admit, it would be nice to have another attacking option for our European campaign.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:42 am

Sturridge will be able to play in the Europa League for us even though he's already featured for Chelsea in the CL. Appearances from CL to EL don't carry over, so we have nothing to worry about there.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Sturridge will be able to play in the Europa League for us even though he's already featured for Chelsea in the CL. Appearances from CL to EL don't carry over, so we have nothing to worry about there.
Thanks mate.

Somehow those rules always seem to confound through their use of "if...then" statements and fine print.

Good news, if he can play in Europe for us. Thumbs up

We're going to need our full squad available if we're going to make a run at this thing.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Our only chance of a silverware this season!!!

Now lets grab it like its everything for now!!

COME ON REDMEN!!!! cheers
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:04 pm

So, who else is excited?!?!?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Going to get more embarrassed when we get knocked out against some shit team.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:15 pm

You reckon we'll get drawn against Everton? Surprised
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Liverpool - Everton is not possible now.
It could be Inter-Liverpool because LFC  is among the worst thirds
two big teams fallen  pale
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:29 pm

GET IN

WHENS THE DRAW
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:31 am

Friday, I guess.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:39 am

It is on Monday.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:34 am

yes yes yes we are going to win this competition and qualify for CL. BR going to pull out another Coutinho and Sturridge in Jan window and we will just race away with the Cup cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:47 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:yes yes yes we are going to win this competition and qualify for CL. BR going to pull out another Coutinho and Sturridge in Jan window and we will just race away with the Cup cheers
Yeap, we can always hope bounce cheers Thumbs up :bow: banana :wub: :whistle: :fishing: rofl :brickwall: :facepalm: hmm .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:30 am

Liverpool can be drawn against:

– Borussia Monchengladbach
– Club Brugge
– Besiktas
– Dynamo Moscow
– Inter Milan
– Feyenoord
– Napoli
– Dynamo Kiev
– Fiorentina
– Legia Warsaw
– Olympiakos
– Sporting Lisbon
– Athletic Bilbao
– Zenit St. Petersburg

The draw for the round of 32 takes place on Monday.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next