donttreadonred
Le Samourai
RedOranje
McAgger
Red Alert
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Official Europa League thread! - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Europa League thread!

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Goddam I really wanted Inter ffs. It was so close.

Basel getting Porto hurts soooo much. FFs fraud Rodgers cost us a quarterfinal appearance in CL.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official Europa League thread! - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Europa League thread!

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Anyways didn't fancy Besiktas but with Sturridge hopefully available then, we should be alright under a new manager.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 pm

If we win against Besiktas, would we face the winner of PSV/Zenit? Or will there be another draw?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Another draw.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:51 pm

We have to win this ffs, The final is on my birthday when converted to my timezone. Its so winnable, No team is a step above the others.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:04 pm

ffs...our best Team was match up for Chelsea's best Team with current tactics from Brodgres...so I have no doubt that we will definitely go really far in this competition. cheers thoes days are coming back because Studge is back

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:ffs...our best Team was match up for Chelsea's best Team with current tactics from Brodgres...so I have no doubt that we will definitely go really far in this competition. cheers thoes days are coming back because Studge is back
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:ffs...our best Team was match up for Chelsea's best Team with current tactics from Brodgres...so I have no doubt that we will definitely go really far in this competition. cheers thoes days are coming back because Studge is back

Don't tell that RA.

Apparently we're ALREADY out of this competition according to him Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

We're definitely one of the favorites. Have to take every team seriously though. Besiktas are a bitch to deal with but we're definitely better than them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:39 pm

To be honest, I wanted to win this more than anything else the moment we got kicked-out from CL. I have a very special place for this tournament. It will be a tough competition with teams like Villarreal, Sevilla, Spurs, Fiorentina, Roma, Inter, Napoli, BMG, Wolfsburg still in the fray.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:55 pm

If we happen to win this, we'll be the most successful club in the competition. Mind you, we already are, but we're sharing it with a bunch of other clubs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Don't call me James wrote:We're definitely one of the favorites. Have to take every team seriously though. Besiktas are a bitch to deal with but we're definitely better than them.

We are better than Ludogorets and Basel, too... This competition is very difficult, I see no favorites. Almost every team have the power to surprise even if they're not a big club.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:25 pm

I agree. Any team can beat any team in theory but we should be going into this game as the favourites and if we play as we have been over the last 15-20 games or so we should have no problems going far in this competition, and that includes winning this game. If this team plays to its potential there is no better team in this competition IMO.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:41 pm

We are better than Ludogorets and Basel, too...
I think we have buried that demon :coffee: .

Like I said, there are around 10 teams with similar strength level. Then there are others (Ajax etc.) who are well capable of springing a surprise (or two). I'm particularly weary of the Spanish & German contingent.

But as long as we don't mess it up ourselves, we have a good chance of winning it.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:10 pm

There's nothing to worry about with Ajax. Laughing

PSV and Feyenoord are much more threatening. Feyenoord especially.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am

El Cujo wrote:There's nothing to worry about with Ajax. Laughing

PSV and Feyenoord are much more threatening. Feyenoord especially.
They are THAT bad Sad Shocked !!! I used to follow them during my early years (80s).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:30 pm

'That bad' is kind of subjective. They're nowhere near as good as their 3 consecutive Eredivisie titles would have you believe, and FdB has never been able to get them up for important games or cup competitions. He's extremely tactically inflexible and the team itself is just not that great. Both Feyenoord and PSV have better teams and better managers to be honest. Feyenoord has just not had the best luck this year they are legitimate.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:58 am

Haven't watched much of the Eredivisie this season I do admit, but you sure do sound bitter.

"FdB has never been able to get them up for important games or cup competitions. Tactically inflexible" rofl I will say that sounds like your explaining a certain manager though...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Bitter about what? I don't really see what there is to be bitter about. FdB is just not a great manager, and Ajax are not that good of a team. Ajax's 3 consecutive titles have been more up to lack of competition than because they were managed well, or because they had/have a great team.

When was the last time they did anything in a cup competition? They were completely embarrassed in Europa, can't even win the KNVB Cup, and have been embarrassed in games against the other top Dutch sides. Until now his only real redeeming quality was that he put together a hard working team that was consistently able to beat the lesser sides. If his initial plans don't work he doesn't change to adapt. He's just too inexperienced or stubborn.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:48 pm

:facepalm:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6