Rebaño Sagrado
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
OLpower
41 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer - Page 4 Empty Re: All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

he wanted to play the euros so he kept quiet Laughing

next season will be fun Laughing

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer - Page 4 Empty Re: All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Nasri is a much bigger problem than Ben Arfa imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I heard Nasri got into some troubles as well...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Here's the story:
- alou Diarra came in and went off saying that the playmakers were garbage. He said that him and m'vila were abandoned. Cursed a lot and got very loud
- nasri got upset and asked alou to be polite
- ben arfa jumped in and said that Blanc should not have taken him out since there were other players that "sucked much worse"
- blanc told ben arfa he didn't have the right to challenge his choices
- Ben arfa then offered to leave the group if he was a problem
- other players jumped and said that they thought nasri was faking an injury (which he did imo)

Nasri is really the problem here. I doubt either nasri or ben arfa play in the next game, which is right.

Malouda said that these thing can have one of two effects... Either the team falls apart or the team use it as a challenge to come together. Since the problem is one player and not cliques of players, i think it will work out for the better. Nasri has been shat and has a shat attitude. He needs to get benched and kicked off the team after the euro. Plenty of better wingers in france and he's not a am. His ego is incredible.

Not good for ben arfa either though. You never question the manager loudly in front of other players. Blanc is a disciplinarian. He may give him one pass. But he will have no 3rd chances. One more issue and he's gone too.

These kids have to realize that there are players like griezmann, cabella, lacazette, etc. that are coming up and very soon. Ribery, benzema, menez, giroud, etc are plenty enough. They could get kicked off the team without hesitation. It happened to Ginola and Cantona recently...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 pm

yh i just read that they had a number of arguments in the locker room, both Kos and Blanc admitted it

Hope this doesn't kill that harmony they had before the tournament
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Zealous wrote:
REWB wrote:koscienly and giroud will save france, dont worry Very Happy .

Koscienly - Rami CB partnership is a disaster waiting to happen :bow:

for real? why?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Zealous confusing Bosscielny with Ramos. albino
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Blanc better be wary of letting these conflicts affect the team like they did back in the 2010 World Cup.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Nothing against Kos or Rami but CB partnerships are no joke it's all abot constant communication not individual defending, that's the only reason Mexes started. With him out who is going to lead from the back?

Rami or Kos? I don't see either doing that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Dont worry Zeal..... Cabaye is the French Piggy and its been proven by Piggy that you dont need CB's if your CM is so GOAT

Cabaye :bow:

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer - Page 4 Article-0-13A4BF52000005DC-518_468x311

:bow:

Iniesta: "I've noticed Cabaye in the France team. He had a great season at Newcastle and Blanc has given him a very important role."

:bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm

----Whatever-------
-------M'villa--------
--Cabaye-Malouda
Benzema-------Ribery
---------Giroud-------
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Is there a chance that Giroud can start?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Don't think so I think France only have two strikers, but then again Nasri and HBA are probably out so you never know Laughing

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm

You're right, they have to bring someone in the second half. Poor decision from me to select him on my fantasy team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Rami-Koscielny played a couple times when Mexes was injured and did very well. Koscielny also started the Serbia game before the Euro and did very well. He played alongside Clichy at Arsenal... so there's chemistry with the LB already.

He's step up compared to the current Mexes.

The only mystery for tomorrow is whether Nasri or M'Vila starts. The team will be

Lloris
Debuchy-Rami-Koscielny-Clichy
Diarra-Cabaye-Nasri/M'Vila
Menez-Benzema-Ribery
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I'd start M'vila over Nasri tbh, not only because he's better defensively but because unlike Nasri he is'nt an ego-maniac and will pass to someone other than Benzema and Ribery and not treat it like a 3 a-side game.

Actually if M'vila starts the system will be a lot similar to the system we used during our 7 game winning run at the end of the season.... except France have better players.

If France use this system and actually play as a team and stick to a game plan i could see them coming out with the win, although it will be very difficult.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 pm

having the players is all fine and dandy but they wont win squat if they don't have a forward making runs, happened in all 3 of their games so far.... all their goals came from outside the box or fk thats not good enough

somebody has to let Benz know if Giroud isn't there he has to act as a pure striker and not false number 8
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Spain has never beaten France in an official match.

I'm officially joining the bandwagon :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Spain now>>>>>>Spain before

France now<<<<<France before

Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:06 pm

lol no one is France likes Nasri

I AM NOT SURPRISED!!!!!!
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:having the players is all fine and dandy but they wont win squat if they don't have a forward making runs, happened in all 3 of their games so far.... all their goals came from outside the box or fk thats not good enough

somebody has to let Benz know if Giroud isn't there he has to act as a pure striker and not false number 8

Nope...he can play exactly as he is playing except with a minor tweak.

After making the passes to Ribery and whoever else , he needs to run hard through the centre instead of waiting outside the box.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Benzema has never done that. I'm trying to remember a goal where he made a run into the box through the defense but I just can't. That's not his game imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Remove the Invincible tag. France was defeated once Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Zealous wrote:Benzema has never done that. I'm trying to remember a goal where he made a run into the box through the defense but I just can't. That's not his game imo.

I remember a couple.

TBH it's pretty easy to do that from behind the play, that's not even a trait of strikers it's just general football sense, Xavi used to be amazing at doing it...that's right lol...Xavi.

It's easy...he just needs to do it.

As for peeling off defenders and scoring, on basically every Alonso assist to him that's what happened.

He did it once in the last game but the defender recovered and blocked it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Wel of course he might do it a few times he is still a fantastic player. What I meant was it's not something he is used to or does on a regular basis and in a high pressure game he's going to stick to his guns not try something outside his comfort zone.

Of course it might not be an issue anyway, any chances he'll get will be as a result of counters and his decision makinbg is goat so he'll probably do well there.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 pm

does anyone have the feeling benzema will score in this game? hmm

i do

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next